Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Piyush Group directors arrested for illegal demand

Postby stuteja » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

This is also a breather for RPS buyers as their possession is due in 2013.

:yahoo: :clap: :flag:
stuteja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Judical custody extended till 22nd February in first FIR
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Judical custody extended till 22nd February in first FIR

Dheeraj,
This is good news. Piyush being small fish in the muddy, stinking pond called RE. We have giant crocs to tackle.
If possible, please plan one delegation to authorities so that bail is denied and prosecuted further with the EOW of Haryana Police. Get the investigations completed and compel for the charge sheet ASAP.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navsin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Judicial custody extended till 22.02.13 as someone informed.
navsin

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Bail applications in both cases rejected by honorable Session Court
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby skgarg » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 pm

We have invested in one of the commercial projects of Piyush, if the directors continue to stay behind the bars what would be happen to our investment?
skgarg

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm

skgarg wrote:We have invested in one of the commercial projects of Piyush, if the directors continue to stay behind the bars what would be happen to our investment?

It doesn't matter whether they remain behind bars or not. The projects will eventually see the light of the day.

However, their being behind bars conveys a very powerful message to builders -- that they can no more toy around with buyers.

In fact, I think that having learned a lesson and having seen examples being made, most builders will rush towards project completion.

Stay cool.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby miketest » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 pm

skgarg wrote:We have invested in one of the commercial projects of Piyush, if the directors continue to stay behind the bars what would be happen to our investment?

I second Mr. Tinani. This will effect the projects in a very positive way as they would try their best to keep their customers satisfied. :) :)
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby skgarg » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 pm

We have invested in one of the commercial projects of Piyush Group, with all three directors out of picture, what would be the fate of our investment
skgarg

Postby skgarg » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

It is very convenient for someone who has not invested his hard earned money in a project to say that projects would eventually see the light of the day. i strongly feel in this case the efforts are pointed in the wrong direction as we should be talking about getting a date/time frame for actual possession. my nephew has a flat in piyush heights and is now afraid that might lose his valuable investment as in case of triveni , if the matter is not resolved soon.
skgarg

Postby skgarg » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 pm

we have an advantage now and should use it while we have it to get a date of possession rather than anything else. i am afraid that in the process of teaching a lesson, people who have invested their hard earned money in piyush heights might be the only losers if we do not focus on the time of possession.
skgarg

Postby p72jain » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

sendtomanish wrote:On Piyush group buyers FIR strongly supported by GFWA, Piyush Group MD/ directors have been detained today morning from their residence by Faridabad police and currently at EOW office.
GFWA team is there since morning 6 am.

We will keep you posting as soon as further updates.

Is there arrest help to get possession early or will result in further delay pls. advise when and how we get possession.
p72jain

Postby nchitkara » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 pm

When builder raises its demad then we say this is illegal/unjustified etc. We don't have money to pay, from where we will arrange this amount. Now when someone else is fighting for we are not going to stand with them. Pl. decide and stay focused. My personal opinion is the longer they will remain inside, earlier the project completion. They also not wanna have get any case logged against themselves or get attached to the existing one. This case is passing message to all the builders in Neharpar Area. Its the need of time to stay focused and stand with our friends who are fighting.
nchitkara
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

I am an investor in piyush heights and i am happy for whats happening. I am sure that possession now will happen sooner than we thought bcoz owners want to get out soon. I am seeing lots of piyush's employees and dalals posting stuff to demoralize end user and investor and we should simply ignore them and do the rightful. One who is cheating deserves to go to jail and its happening.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navsin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:24 pm

It was a very good decision to ban all those who were speaking in favour of the currupt builder. These people have no idea howmuch effort and time has been put in by few active members who are working relentlessly on behalf of all concerned. Let us be united and focussed. No place for traitors within the group.
navsin

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights