Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Positive Action by Piyush Group - Withdraws fit out illegal demand letter with immediate effect

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 am

There is a positive action done by Piyush Group and hopefully, a step towards resolution of issues. It has withdrawn fit out letter with immediate effect. Please find attached letter that I received through courier.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Positive Action by Piyush Group - Withdraws fit out illegal demand letter with immediate effect

Postby yogesh » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 am

dheeraj ji it is right time to talk with piyush management about the various charges that they have demanded in the post letter
like internet charges
extra area and other extra charges because in my views they are in pressure now
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Positive Action by Piyush Group - Withdraws fit out illegal demand letter with immediate effect

Postby piyush_goyal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks for the update Dheeraj Ji..
Thanks

Piyush Goyal
piyush_goyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anojjain » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Dear All,

I am in office and received the call from home that Fit withdrawal fit out possession letter is received.
anojjain

Postby brandoo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Dheeraj,
This is good for time being. Whats your next strategy to counter the illegitimate demands raised by Piyush. If I am not wrong, builder will hit back with vengeance after EDC payment, validation of license and part completion certificate. Can't we seek remedial action from TCP and seek justification behind these atrocious charges?
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 am

brandoo wrote:Dheeraj,
This is good for time being. Whats your next strategy to counter the illegitimate demands raised by Piyush. If I am not wrong, builder will hit back with vengeance after EDC payment, validation of license and part completion certificate. Can't we seek remedial action from TCP and seek justification behind these atrocious charges?

Yes, I agree. Fit out letter withdrawal has also come because of continous pressure exerted by SDM, Faridabad; DC, Faridabad and DTP, Faridabad. Big thanks to Faridabad administration. I think ONLY long term solution is passage of Real Estate Regulatory Body which will have regulations to stop these malpractices. I urge all to join Dharna at Jantar Mantar.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SPS72 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

Yes I am fully agree. We must start agitation simultaneously with legal fighting to pressurise the administration to take action against builder for late possession and illegal demands. There must be dharna and hunger strike in Faridabad Collectrate. People have invested their whole life savings and even they are far away from the possession of property. Come on Be United and Start Agitation in Full swing with high strength as early as possible.
SPS72

Postby eashishmittal@gmail.com » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 am

I am agree with SPS72. Hope he can come with some ideas.
eashishmittal@gmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:56 pm

SPS72 wrote:Yes I am fully agree. We must start agitation simultaneously with legal fighting to pressurise the administration to take action against builder for late possession and illegal demands. There must be dharna and hunger strike in Faridabad Collectrate. People have invested their whole life savings and even they are far away from the possession of property. Come on Be United and Start Agitation in Full swing with high strength as early as possible.

Faridabad administration is doing its part, all wings of Govt. are working as per limits prescribed in existing laws. So, I don't think having dharna outside Faridabad collectorate is useful. If we have to do dharna/hunger strike, then that should be done to bring new law of Real Estate Regulatory Body at Jantar Manter. Focus is on Piyush Group now to clear legal title of land and get renewed its licence. Even if towers are ready, builder can't give possession until licence is renewed.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nanuchawla » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:15 pm

dheerajjain wrote:There is a positive action done by Piyush Group and hopefully, a step towards resolution of issues. It has withdrawn fit out letter with immediate effect. Please find attached letter that I received through courier.

hi i am not able to see the attachment, is it possible for you to re attach the file.

thanks
nanuchawla

Postby webmaster » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:26 pm

nanuchawla wrote:hi i am not able to see the attachment, is it possible for you to re attach the file.

thanks

Hi,

Please read the FAQ for new members

new-members-faq-t1523.html

• Your new posts and topics will be moderated and will be visible only after approval. Any irrelevant or off-topic post will be deleted. You will not be able see attachments and files in the forum till you have successfully created 5 post in the forum.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Piyush Heights