Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: National Consumer Commission asks Piyush Group to handover possession to buyers sans extra demands

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 am

Sir i think the irony of this country is that even after courts order, these criminals and their associates(Netas) go about as if there is no fear of law, even after such good judgments by courts against piyush,still the fight is not over because judges pass orders but who implements these orders?, and they show documents in court and feign as if the judgement implementation is under process, and it will take time, and courts also give dates and dates

So i think winning cases in courts and actually implementing the judgement on ground , require special effort from all complainants. and GFWA.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: National Consumer Commission asks Piyush Group to handover possession to buyers sans extra demands

Postby asiapole » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Sir, There are similar loot from other builder of Greater Faridabad as well. M/s Shivsai Infrastructure Pvt Ltd is demanding additional 6-7 Lac, from each owner of Ozone Park Sector 86, on the name of increase in super area, EEDC and other misc charges. How can GFWA help.

Thanks,

Aditya
asiapole
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

BPTP i heard is asking money in name of cost escalation, first you delay possession also do not pay penalty, do miss-use of government money in name of EEDC,EDC , and at time of possession you are asking money in name of COST ESCALATION.

Why cant a consumer ask about the rent and other extra expenditure he/she has to pay due to delayed possession.What about the escalation of Stamp duty which costumer has to pay at time of registration,
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 pm

asiapole wrote:Sir, There are similar loot from other builder of Greater Faridabad as well. M/s Shivsai Infrastructure Pvt Ltd is demanding additional 6-7 Lac, from each owner of Ozone Park Sector 86, on the name of increase in super area, EEDC and other misc charges. How can GFWA help.

Thanks,

Aditya

GFWA can act as an advisor. Real Work has to be done by individual housing society group in terms of engaging with managment and taking legal action if required
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manishjain8638 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

I am also owing a flat no.C1014 of piyush height and they have sent me a demand letter for the completion of floor where as when I visited the site to verify. No work is started yet. Kindly confirm what to do in such a situation.

Manish jain
manishjain8638

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 05, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Manish

Please demand a written explanation from Piyush Group by sending an e-mail/registered post. Also, you can hold demand unless you get a reply for the same.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Club Membership - Optional

Postby tvkrishnam » Tue May 21, 2013 7:18 am

In view of the delay and cost increases I have opted out of club membership.
I have handed over letter to Piyush along with last demand for installment on completion of flooring.
Piyush told me that club membership is now compulsory.
I feel if the project is NOT being delivered OR delivery is being indefenitely potponed it makes no sense to continue with optionals.
tvkrishnam
Official Member
Official Member

NCDRC Dismisses Piyush Group petition for acceptance of Reply

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 pm

In a detailed order spanning multiple pages, Piyush Builder Petition for acceptance of his reply has been Dismissed by NCDRC. This is a lesson for builder who thought that by hiring Senior Advocate and team, they can get away from cheating, criminal conspiracy and fraud being done by them with buyers. Final Arguments have been fixed for 18-DEC-13. Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society has been successful in fighting for truth and justice.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Great unity and consistent work shown by the Piyush Owners, the battle is long, but justice will be delivered.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 am

One more very good news. Additional case at State Consumer Commission is also admitted yesterday !
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Hello Dheeraj,

Please ignore my ignorance here. If i understand the case history correctly, the final hearing is now on 18th Dec'13 and no later and we should the final judgement by then. Based on the case history i feel and i might be completely wrong here that even the jury feels the case is a small matter and is been delayed by the lawyer with no reason. If its goes in our favour, crossing my fingers, we dont have to pay any extra amount which the builder have asked? Would this hold correct for the entire project or would we have to file a case again once we get possession of other towers in the near future.

Please some light on the same. Your views are always appreciated.

Thanks
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Dear @dp2013, be united in fighting this loot and cheating. Justice will come to buyers. Join Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society. Send an e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in and piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com for joining this fight.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arundeep2005 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Well As per my understanding order will be applicable to entire project not just to a few towers. Please correct me if this is not the case.

Thanks
Arundeep
arundeep2005

Postby dp2013 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Team,

Do we have a verdict from the National Consumer ? Please share the same with the team.

Thanks.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 pm

The online status says its Adjourn. I think what we got here is a date. I seriously dont understand the system here. Even after the jury identifying that the opposite party is stretching the case for no reason, the verdict is still not out.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights