Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Fighting illegal Possession Demand for Piyush Heights

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Piyush Group is resending possession letters which are having date 06-08-2013 to some buyers. Letters are having some tiny reduction in interest amount of Rs 1000 or so. It also mentions to ignore letter dated 31-07-13. If you receive such kind of letter and you had previously sent rejection letter, please resend your rejections by speed post/e-mails. If you did not send any letter before, then please send rejection letter ASAP (you have got 5 more days :-)).
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Mukesh » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 am

Just sent the reply to the builder rejecting his illegal demand copying all the emails mentioned by Dheeraj ji in his previous post.

Dheeraj ji: Thanks a lot.
Mukesh

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks a lot, Mukesh !

Piyush Heights Buyers, Keep on Sending Your Rejection Letters. More than 50 flat owners out of around 180 have already sent rejections.

Also, if you receive any acknowledgment or response from Law enforcing agencies like Commissioner of Police, Director General, Town and Counrty Planning etc. please share. You can please inform send an e-mail to myself at dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in (9716240184)

Stay United
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogekumb876 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

hi dheeraj
does the people whom possession is not offered should also send some letter to builder regarding delay or anything else.
pl advice if something can give strength to this movement.
yogekumb876

Postby Mukesh » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Received a reply on my illegal demand rejection email from Commisioner of Police, FBd that my complain is registered and has been forwarded to DCP Central Office.
Mukesh

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Thanks @yogekumb876 for your support ! Sure, feel free to send letter regarding your flat. Also, please share your mobile number so that I can talk with you

Talent wins games but Teamwork and Intelligence wins Championships.Stay United and see the Magic.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Piyush Group Customer Care Managers are saying that even after you pay full demand, possession is still 4 months away. So, buyers who think that after paying money they will be able to celebrate Diwali in their homes are living in dream world. Piyush Group is yet to demand registration charges and there will be huge demand getting followed after this. Only way to fight criminal designs is to be United and reject illegal demands.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravsach » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Dheeraj,

I recently brought a flat in L Tower. I need your guidance about the transfer charges, as the increased super area is not yet final, what should I do if the builder calculates the transfer charges on the new super area? As per my broker the builder is charging the transfer fee according to new super area.

regards
gauravsach

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 pm

RPS has started giving penalty amounts to some buyers from 2010 onwards. But, Piyush is giving zero penalty to all buyers. This is also cheating and violation of agreement
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Calls from Piyush Customer Care

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Many buyers are today getting the call about payment of illegal demands and threat of interest. Please be straight and tough. Say to them that we had rejected your demands by means of a written letter/e-mail within stipulated time of 10 days as mentioned in demand letter. So, no demand is pending. If you (Piyush) have anything to say further, then please communicate in writing.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 am

Please try to record, we can use as evidence in court that how builder is trying to force the buyers to pay the illegal demands with threat of interest amount. You can please share recorded conversations to my e-mail address i.e. dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in/9716240184

Talent wins Games but Teamwork and Intelligence wins Championships. Stay United and See the Magic
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vikasgupta62 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Dear All,

I am Lt Col Vikas Gupta..purchaser of flat H 1011 in Piyush Heights...Want to know if other buyers are planning to pay the final demand fwd by Piyush, while simeltaneously initiating procedures to fight Piyush for unjust demands...If Not ..what is the plan of action..
vikasgupta62

Postby avishnoi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

As far as i know many buyer is already rejected demand raised by Piyush Group, and asking for reply/justification of illegal demands.
avishnoi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Word of caution for those who are planning to pay illegal demands.Land title of project remains doubtful and there is a dispute going on between Piyush Group and other licence holder Mr. Praveen Kumar.Even if you pay illegal demands, Piyush group may not be able to do registration of flats.Possession letter does not even have single word about registry of flats. I think rather than paying exorbitant illegal demands to builder, one can donate generously to Uttarakhand cause and help our fellow citizens.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Dheeraj,

Wish more people could realize this :-)

The amount of money we have knowingly or unknowingly donated to Builders, would have been sufficient to cover multiple relief operations.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights