Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Fighting illegal Possession Demand for Piyush Heights

Postby dp2013 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi,

I have sent a mail to the piyush group checking about the Parking space. I havent heard from them so i called them this morning to check on the same. I spoke with a Lady (Avneet) and as per her there is no change to the agreement and they would still be charging for the parking space as they havent received any notification on the same.

I hope one day our laws are strict and we dont have to keep knocking doors of the law to get whats belongs to us. For the time being , we might have to knock some doors to understand why the discrepency.

I hope everyone is having a great day. !!
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Possession Letters for D,O and P Towers

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 am

Buyers who have received possession letters for D,O and P Towers containing illegal demands to the tune of Rs 7 lakhs are requested to share possession letters. We are already having reply ready for rejecting illegal demands and that reply has to be sent by speed post/e-mail ASAP and within 10 days. You can either post letter on this thread or send the letter at Piyush Heights Apartment Allotee Society address piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in

dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey,

I got a big amount .. close to 10,00,000..
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohan.raj4u » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 pm

HI Dheeraj,

I have got the Offer of possession letter along with account statement, it include surprising and false demands:
Area from 1165SqFt to 1268SqFt
EDC charge is 344544/-(a lot more than original)
Additional dev charge(EEC, FFC, WIFI, Internet Connection, Intercom, Telephone) - 225106/-
Gas Pipeline - 19775/-
Meter connection 32472/-

And Intrest(don't know on what)- 108946/-

I am not too shocked as read the posts on forum. But please share the letter to send to Piyush group.
And also let us know what all we should agree on and what to reject?

Can you share the piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com joining process?

Regards,
Rohan.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:57 am

rohan.raj4u wrote:HI Dheeraj,

I have got the Offer of possession letter along with account statement, it include surprising and false demands:
Area from 1165SqFt to 1268SqFt
EDC charge is 344544/-(a lot more than original)
Additional dev charge(EEC, FFC, WIFI, Internet Connection, Intercom, Telephone) - 225106/-
Gas Pipeline - 19775/-
Meter connection 32472/-

And Intrest(don't know on what)- 108946/-

I am not too shocked as read the posts on forum. But please share the letter to send to Piyush group.
And also let us know what all we should agree on and what to reject?

Can you share the piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com joining process?

Regards,
Rohan.

Rohan/All, you can join Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (Regd. Society under Haryana Laws) by sending an e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in. Society is having more than 180 flat owners who are fighting Piyush Group at all Courts. We are bound together by piyush-hr Yahoo Group. Membership fees applicable is Rs 5000. While sending e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in, you can copy Group Moderator (piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com) and me also (dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in). Tulinder Katoch is President of our Society.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohan.raj4u » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:48 am

Hi Dheeraj,

I have sent the email to join the group.
Please share the letter to send to Piyush Group.

Rohan.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 am

Hi Rohan, I have sent you details regarding joining our Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (PHAAS). Please transfer membership fees and details mentioned. For any queries, contact me at 9716240184
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Bail Cancellation Hearing in High Court for Piyush Directors

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:43 am

Bail Cancellation Hearing in High Court for Piyush Group Directors and Owners is on 7th April. Let us send these cheaters, looters and extortionists to Jail. They have no option left now to escape long arms of law. These people are sending Rs 12 lakh demand letters to 2 BHK flat owners whose final demand was only Rs 2 lakh as agreed at time of booking of flat.

Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (Regd.) is driving Court cases at Supreme Court, High Court, Criminal and Consumer Courts in Faridabad (State Consumer Commission) and Delhi (National Consumer Commission) against Piyush Group. We are having expert team of lawyers at various Courts. We are a group of more than 180 flat owners of Piyush Heights who are fighting for justice. You can also join Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (Regd. Society under Haryana Laws) by sending an e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in. We are bound together by piyush-hr Yahoo Group. Membership fees applicable is Rs 5000. While sending e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in, you can copy Group Moderator (piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com) and me also (dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in).

You can also contact me at 9716240184 for queries
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

NCDRC hearing for Piyush Heights on 28th March

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:42 pm

I am receiving calls from members who are saying that they are receiving illegal demands to the tune of Rs 7 lakhs from Piyush Group. Fight for injustice

NCDRC hearing for Piyush Heights case is on 28th March next. Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (Regd.) is driving Court cases at Supreme Court, High Court, Criminal and Consumer Courts in Faridabad (State Consumer Commission) and Delhi (National Consumer Commission) against Piyush Group. We are having expert team of lawyers at various Courts. We are a group of more than 180 flat owners of Piyush Heights who are fighting for justice. You can also join Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (Regd. Society under Haryana Laws) by sending an e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in. We are bound together by piyush-hr Yahoo Group. Membership fees applicable is Rs 5000. While sending e-mail to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in, you can copy Group Moderator (piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com) and me also (dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in).

You can also contact me at 9716240184 for queries
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nanuchawla » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Dear Dhiraj,

Sorry, I could not check the forum from a long time, i also got the possesssion letter dated 4th March with demand of Rs. 6.54 lacs. i replied to them through e-mail and speedpost.... detail of the letter is as:

11th March, 2014
Dear Sir/Ma’am

This is Sandeep Chawla, I had booked a flat in your project Piyush Height, Sec 89 Faridabad, My Flat No is P-916.

On 6th Of March I received the letter for possession & final demand Letter. I was very happy that finally after a long wait you people offered the possession.

I have few doubts in the possession letter & Demand letter. As:

1) I didn’t opt for Club membership, but Money demanded for the same, Why? Even it is not ready.
2) When you are charging IFMS than why separate Charges for Maintenance & Security. (Conveyed by your marketing person)
3) Piped gas connection charges are too high than the actual, why so and how much of this is security deposit?
4) Electricity connection charges are also very high than actual, why it is so?
5) What is that additional development charges. EEC & FFC is fine, but I don’t need IPTV, WI-Fi, Intercom etc. Please remove the same from the demand letter & Issue the fresh one.
6) Service tax calculation is not right; service tax was imposed from 1st July 2010 and payments made before that was exempt from service tax, so please revised the same.
7) No rebate shown in the column of Delay in possession? Project is delayed by almost 5 years. So the amount should be adjusted. Please do the same.
Please do send the revised demand letter, so that I can arrange the money accordingly.

Hope to get your prompt & positive revert.

Regards

Sandeep Chawla
9560249404 / 9717699921

i didnt get any revert from them till date, Please let me know is it right, or what i have to do.

waiting for your revert.

Regards
Sandeep Chawla
nanuchawla

Postby varun.pradhan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 pm

I have also written several emails but they have not replied. I have called them several times and they have been giving me the run-around. Today I was told very sternly that I will have to pay the entire amount and that there's no question of the extra charges being removed. They were also unwilling to give an extension on the time frame to pay the amount. However they have told me that they will arrange a meeting with their VP and will discuss if an extension is possible or not.
My question to everyone on this forum who have received the possession demand letter from Piyush Group - are we going to pay the entire amount on or before the due date or do we wait for the court's order that is schedule to be announced on March 28th?

Regards,
Varun Pradhan
Owner of Flat D-815 @ Piyush Heights
varun.pradhan

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Dear Sandeep, you will not receive any revert from Piyush Group. If you have sent written communication rejecting illegal demands and revising demand letter, then that is done from your side. Now, matter is in Piyush Group Court. I strongly recommend you to join Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society where we are fighting unitedly against Piyush Group.

Dear Varun, they will arrange a meeting with A S Pundir who will show all Piyush Group criminal intents and ask you to pay entire amount. To show some ahsaan on you, he will tell you for waiving of interest amount. but, he is not going to reduce even a single rupee on demand amount. These people are cheaters and criminals and need to be treated accordingly.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:16 pm

nanuchawla wrote:Dear Dhiraj,

Sorry, I could not check the forum from a long time, i also got the possesssion letter dated 4th March with demand of Rs. 6.54 lacs. i replied to them through e-mail and speedpost.... detail of the letter is as:

11th March, 2014
Dear Sir/Ma’am

This is Sandeep Chawla, I had booked a flat in your project Piyush Height, Sec 89 Faridabad, My Flat No is P-916.

On 6th Of March I received the letter for possession & final demand Letter. I was very happy that finally after a long wait you people offered the possession.

I have few doubts in the possession letter & Demand letter. As:

1) I didn’t opt for Club membership, but Money demanded for the same, Why? Even it is not ready.
2) When you are charging IFMS than why separate Charges for Maintenance & Security. (Conveyed by your marketing person)
3) Piped gas connection charges are too high than the actual, why so and how much of this is security deposit?
4) Electricity connection charges are also very high than actual, why it is so?
5) What is that additional development charges. EEC & FFC is fine, but I don’t need IPTV, WI-Fi, Intercom etc. Please remove the same from the demand letter & Issue the fresh one.
6) Service tax calculation is not right; service tax was imposed from 1st July 2010 and payments made before that was exempt from service tax, so please revised the same.
7) No rebate shown in the column of Delay in possession? Project is delayed by almost 5 years. So the amount should be adjusted. Please do the same.
Please do send the revised demand letter, so that I can arrange the money accordingly.

Hope to get your prompt & positive revert.

Regards

Sandeep Chawla
9560249404 / 9717699921

i didnt get any revert from them till date, Please let me know is it right, or what i have to do.

waiting for your revert.

Regards
Sandeep Chawla

Hi
Greetigns

Very well written rejection Sandeep ji.

The case at NCRDC is probably in the last leg, as the builder has tried all possible methods and even moved SC over the NCRDC position against it. After a crisp rebuttal from the SC, the case was sent back to NCRDC and now substantial time has elapsed. NCRDC is bound to deliver an order sooner than latter.

THERE IS NO PRECEDENT THAT THE CASE BEING ARGUED BY PIYUSH ASSOCIATION CAN go against home buyers. Specially as Objections by builder against NCRDC were not entertained and he was shown the way back to NCRDC for final decision.

I guess it is just a matter of a time that builder will be forced to remove all such stupid demands. Admire the courage shown by PIYUSH BUYERS TEAM

Cheers.
BlessU

Postby v_2ancha » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 am

Sir,

I hear there is a big fight going on with piysuh heights one of my friends is leading this fight... and there are court cases are you part of that group..
v_2ancha

Postby virvarindersingh » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:29 am

I have flat in Ferrous Phase I project, sector 89. Any body in the loop knows about the status of the liscence of this project?
virvarindersingh

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights