Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Fighting illegal Possession Demand for Piyush Heights

Postby vikasgupta62 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 am

I am new to this Forum...I have already raised queries about interest claimed by Piyush and NOT a penny being refunded as part of penalty for late completion....Is there any particular format for rejection...and please let me know the mail id...I have sent my mail to info@piyushgroup.com...
vikasgupta62

Postby vikasgupta62 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks to Mr Dheeraj Jain...I think all of us must fight it together...as they say...alone I am a drop...together we are a ocean..Kudos to all those who have been fighting this common just cause
vikasgupta62

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 am

Please see this:
post15917.html#p15917

Even Piyush Group does not have license for half of Project Land in Piyush Heights. Half of Project Land is licensed in name of Praveen Kumar who is in dispute with Piyush Group in various Courts. It is NOT surprising that Piyush Group is demanding illegal payments of around 7 lakhs but is completely silent on registration or executing Conveyance Deed for flats.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dinesh » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 pm

i also have flat in piyush heights.. tower H...i want to send a rejection letter for illegal demand notice
can anyone please send me an appropriate format of letter
my mail id dinesh_1959@yahoo.co.in

thanks for your help
dinesh

Postby dinesh » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm

when penalty for delay in possession will be paid?
dinesh

Postby dinesh » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:09 pm

according to supreme court ruling....an amount equivalent to monthly rental for delay period is to be paid by the builder
dinesh

Postby dinesh » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 pm

according to supreme court ruling....an amount equivalent to monthly rental for delay period is to be paid by the builder
dinesh

Postby tvkrishnam » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

What is the implication for buyers in F, G and H tower who are being offered possession?
What should they do now to protect their interest?
What should other buyers in PG do as it will affect them though the effect will be felt later?
tvkrishnam
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rakmish » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Any body verified if the Authority electricity connection now available at Piyush Heights. Call from Piyush last week was confirming it. Just to check their untruthfulness.
rakmish

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:05 am

Mr. tvkrishnam, Let us hope for the best ! Issue is arising due to Power of Attorney interpretation. As Land is a state subject, may be Haryana Govt. should clarify its position as multiple projects are at risk. Seems that they are busy in protecting first family interests rather than protecting life time savings of common man.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Sir ji Mr Praveen kumar and Piyush hieght are fighting in Court, I think, if either of the parties refuse to sign on the Registry of the flats than how will it be legal.
Just like what piyush did to Praveen Kumar (forged sign) i fear that they may do the same on registry too. Power of attorney may work, only when the Buyer gets a sale deed at the time of possession with the consent of both the donor & done. But till that does not happen the buyers will be at risk,because a dispute between the 2 parties, or if both parties conspire and exit the agreement any time.

This leads to situation in which the Buyers will come on Road.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:51 am

I agree, Dr. Naveen. Piyush Group should resolve its dispute with its partner Mr. Praveen Kumar for buyers to feel safe in this project
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dp2013 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am

Dheeraj,

I was wondering if its possible for us to file an RTI with Directorate of Town and Country planning , Haryana regarding the Previous plan that was approved and the current change in the floor plan for our reference. Atleast that would help us understand if there was a change in the floor plan and also whether it was approved by the concerned authority.
dp2013
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 am

I visited Piyush Heights today. Staff at Piyush Heights office told unofficially that only around 40 people out of 198 people have made payments for F, G and H towers (Looks like 80% of buyers have not made payments). Hence, overwhelming majority of buyers are on side of truth and justice. There is a Good News that project has got electricity from Govt. We can see newly erected electric poles providing power to substation constructed by Piyush. We also saw construction work going in at various places in project. Still, there is 0 habitation because of pending registry formalities.

Our war continues with builder on rollback of illegal demands. Join Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society (send request to piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:55 am

dinesh wrote:according to supreme court ruling....an amount equivalent to monthly rental for delay period is to be paid by the builder

Please give the specicific case in which Supreme court has declared that amount equivalent to monthly rental for delay period is to be paid by the builder
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights