Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Piyush Heights Final Master Plan

Like and Share the story
Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Piyush Heights Final Master Plan

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Dear All,

Piyush Heights has released final master plan. In this plan,more than 50% of green area has been taken by primary school and nursery school.

Piyush-Heights-Final-Master-Plan.jpg

Regards
Dheeraj
dheeraj.jain@gmail.com
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush Heights Final Master Plan

Postby ashishjaiman » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 am

Hi Dheeraj,

Are they still having going ahead with building Primary & Nursery school on the green area? I checked with some estate agents, and seems that they are hiding some facts.

Regards
Ashish
ashishjaiman@yahoo.com
ashishjaiman

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 am

Yes, Ashish. They are going ahead with construction of primary and nursery school inside green area. For them, school is also green area (May be they will paint the walls of school green). Transactions for schools have been done and sold for crores of rupees.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby asethi_01 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 am

Dear Dheeraj,

Do you have calculations for the super Area from Piyush. I hope the our super area might have reduced with this land deal.

If we can not stop it, at least we should ask for reduction in the Selling Area from Piyush and save some money on that account. If you are planning for any meeting the Piyush Management, I would like to join you.

Thanks for all your efforts made in the past.

Amit Sethi
asethi_01
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby punit.rajasharma » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 am

Hi All,

Yesterday i visited the Piyush heights and found some really disturbing facts. there i met a person from the

Marketing office who said that the wood work and the Modular Kitchen will not be provided. this is was very

much promised earlier.

and there will be two schools, one will be in front of the Block "L" [ which is a garden area ] and another will be in

front of the Block "P" [which is a Play area ]. the demarcation are already lined up...and they have started working

on that. - this was not at all told earlier.

what i am understanding is that this is really hiding of the facts. the things which were promised are not provided ,

and second adding up of the new plans which is a concealing of the facts...
punit.rajasharma

Postby ashishjaiman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:13 am

Thanks Dheeraj,

OMG, this is a big fraud.... If they build school in the Piyush heights campus, so many non residents will roam into the campus, what will happen on the day of PTM (Parent teacher meeting) Lots of car & lots of people plus security threats. Can they really change the plan after selling it to customers? Did anybody checked this with Piyush group? if yes, what are they saying. Any legal way to stop them?

Also I noticed that all 2 BHK Blocks are now of 12 floors while the original plan which I have suggests 11. One more cheating.

Regards
Ashish
ashishjaiman

Postby babu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I have also booked a flat and still this is in incomplete stage. Every time i asked them about specification of doors, modular kitchen, cupboards, the piyush management does not say anything. No cooperation from them. If school comes up we will loose green space and no area for our kids to play. we must oppose to this. Initially Anurag was dealing with this issues. Now a days he is no more interested since Piyush got the entire payment. Now a days a lady comes (donot know her name) up on phone and all bullshit saying she says. No definite or concrete answers to all our queries.

Waiting for your suggestions. If some of us can try to push up the matter would be good.

Regards,
Babu
babudelhi123@yahoo.com
babu

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies !

Please join our Yahoo! group piyush-hr@yahoogroups.com. Please send an e-mail with your full name, e-mail addresss, contact details, Building and Flat Number to piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com. I don't moderate this yahoo! group.

Piyush-HR group is having more than 80 members and this group is for benefit of all Piyush Heights residents
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkapur » Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Hi Guys,

don't you think that whether they are making school there or not, but the time when we all will be living there and if we are getting disturbed due to this there is no way they can run that school. Unity always wins. So why to get worried, let them come up with some plan, may the the entrance to the school will be totally independent.

When we all will be there there will be hundred of ways to stop the entries..functioning of that area..

BR
Ashish
ashishkapur
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri May 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Primary School comes under fundamental rights for citizens. If school being constructed is in accordance with laws of Haryana, then legally we can't stop construction of school. Entrance to school can't be independent becauase if you look at location, it is deep inside society. But, I really like your idea of Unity :-) If we are united, at least we can say to Govt. and Management of Piyush Group :-

1. We will not allow outsiders to enter for school inside society since Group Housing Society as per laws is considered a private gated area.

2. School green area should be left open to residents and children when school is closed.

3. School shoule be run on charitable basis with No Profit No Loss Moto so that our small children can study at reasonable fees.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arundeep2005 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:03 am

Hi Dheeraj

I know this was discussed more than an year ago but I am jst wondering that pirmary school well within the campus was never part of their advertisement, they have been advertising Approx 85% Green Area, from where this bloody 85% of Green Area will come if more than 50% is being taken away by some school, number of other facts which probably will not become reality(As per the Present Scenario), also once they advertised Possession from Dec 2010, I saw the Hoarding when I visited site somewhere in Sept 2010, couple of Months when I visited and I saw the hoarding saying Possesion from April 2012 Onward and have heard now that they will start giving possession after Nov 2012. In short since beginning they have been advertising falsely, does it not give us a ground to take some legal action against them, look for compensation if not compensation but try to put full stop on the construction they are trying to do which was never part of the agreement, push them to get us the possession ASAP. We all booked home with a hope of getting our homes on time but till date we are paying rent, bank installments, enhanced EDC and still no certain date of possession, plans are being amended don't know under which law......!
arundeep2005

Postby dheerajjain » Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Good point, All/Arundeep!

If someone had clicked photographs of those hoardings that displayed Possession in 2010 and Possession in April, 2012, then those can become a strong argument in favor of buyers. If someone accidentally or intentionally clicked those pictures, then please upload those photos on forum or send an e-mail to dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights