Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Piyush Height Registry Started

Like and Share the story
Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Piyush Height Registry Started

Postby praveenleena » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Dear friend,

Congratulation to Piyush Height members whose unit/flat registered. First registration of my friend house/flat/unit in Piyush Height on Wednesday. Finally, home is yours after registry. Congress.............. :clap: :yahoo: :flag:
This massage is also available on piyush height web sit.
Regards
Praveen
RPS Savana
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush Height Registry Started

Postby nivit » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm

I believe registry if for those people who have accepted the illegal demands of Piyush Group.

Please correct me if I am wrong
nivit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutosh » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Congrats to fellow member for getting possession. But I am penned to write that on one side some of our fellow members is fighting hard with builder for unjustified demand and on the other side instead of supporting them we are taking side of builder. We are paying unjustified demand and making mockery of the hard work of fellow members.
It may be too harsh but this cowardice act once again proves that whenever you are fighting for a cause you will always be let down by your friends than the enemies.
Please note, you are able to take the possession today because some of our senior members have given their several days and nights for a cause.
After accepting an illegal demands you have already caused the harm to the movement but at least you can deposit some amount to GFWA account as token of appreciation so that this movement can continue/speed up.
Regards
Ashutosh kumar
Dhingra Jardine
ashutosh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Action against builder is also getting hotter by the day once again. Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of Faridabad summoned all three owners of Piyush Group, Anil Goel, Amit Goel and Puneet Goel today to his office in response to complaint for registration of fresh FIR for cheating and loot worth crores of hard earned money of home buyers. Complaint was filed by Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society. Representatives of society were also called to provide documentary proofs. You will see more criminal and civil action coming against builders in coming days. Fight for justice continues.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutosh » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:39 am

Great Job Dheeraj...
This fight should play as deterrent for other criminal builders.
Dushyant kumar rightly said-
"Kaise Akash me surak ho nahi sakta
Tabiyat se ek pathar to uchhalo yaaro."
Regards
Ashutosh
Dhingra Jardine.
ashutosh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SPS72 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:49 am

hello friends!

We are here to discuss the hot topics relating Piyush Heights Projects. Many of us are posting very useful & interesting posts. But I am sure many members are there, who are taking informations only through this forum and still they have not contributed a single pie to the PHAAS and they are waiting for fruitful result without spending single Paisa. I request all such members to contribute the membership amount to PHAAS at earliest so that the group can fight properly against this chor builder. The contact can be made to Mr Dheeraj or Mr Tulinder or by email on Piyush-HR@yahoogroups.com immediately for payments. Nothing is free in this World, we have to pay the appropriate cost to win.
regards
S.P.Singh
SPS72

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Please send e-mails for membership to piyush-hr-owner@yahoogroups.com and to piyushheights.sec89@yahoo.in. Please don't send e-mail to Piyush-HR@yahoogroups.com which is a group e-mail address and non-group members e-mails will be bounced.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights