Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Troubles ahead for Piyush Group Owners/Directors with Forgery Charges likely to be re-added

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Piyush Group Owners/Directors viz. Anil Goyal, Amit Goyal and Puneet Goyal who indulge in open Cheating, Loot and Extortion of about 100 crores of money illegally from buyers who purchased flats in Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad are also likely to be charged with forgery. Application with supporting documents backed by RTI reply given by Chandigarh Police has been accepted by Faridabad Court. Director allegedly forged signature of Praveen Kumar who is a stakeholder in Piyush Heights project while submitting documents to Town and Country Planning, Chandigarh in 2006

India Kesari Coverage, 21 June, 2014
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Troubles ahead for Piyush Group Owners/Directors with Forgery Charges likely to be re-added

Postby BlessU » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi
Greetings

Cheating
Forgery
Misrepresentation
One sided BBA
Change in approved Plan
Frivolous FIRs against buyers
Illegal EDC/EEDC charges
Illegal Utility Charges
Illegal Fitment possession
Extra ordinary Delays
Threats

God knows how long the list will go on..

High time DTCP cracks a whip and Blacklists such habitual offenders.
Irony is, despite HC order DTCP has not bothered to put together its act. Police fails to register Builder related FIRs and all court ordered FIRs are insufficiently investigated.

Latest tool with builders is defamation case, as a Rs 5cr defamation libel against a buyer who exposed through RTI illegal tower of a builder. What was the Buyers alleged crime?? he tried to say on facebook that the builder has Cheated him, based on RTI proofs received from government authorities.

Hope good sense prevails and current corrupt and ineffective Congress govt wakes up before it is too late.

Cheers
BlessU

Re: Troubles ahead for Piyush Group Owners/Directors with Forgery Charges likely to be re-added

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Blame also goes to Modi Govt. Modi Govt. is busy increasing burden on common man but does not seem to be concerned about their concerns. Why is BJP not implementing Real Estate Regulatory Bill which is in cold storage for last 15 years? More coverage from India Kesari, 21 June, 2014
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 pm

The Politicians see rising Middle class as the soft target for exploitation, they see that they are buying Cars, House, Luxury items , hence they have to be targeted.
They are not concerned about the Great mismanagement that is leading to wastage of Public money, but they want that public should pay more money. This is the Irony of the Nation.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Piyush Group builders application in their defence dismissed

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Piyush Group builders who are likely to be charged for forgery tried a desperate attempt to move application in Faridabad Court in thier defence. Application was dismissed by Faridabad Court after good arguments by our advocate.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby atul1sinha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:15 pm

dear dheeraj ji can u let me know how much additional demand they are making and we have no means to pay now it is real cheating
atul1sinha

Postby atul1sinha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

dear dheeraj ji I had telephonic talk with u today u asked me call tomrow morng before 9, as I am new to this site pls guide me a little
atul1sinha

Postby atul1sinha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Dear dheerajji how can I more associated with developments in piyush I am not currently based in ncr
atul1sinha

Postby atul1sinha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:26 pm

can anyone guide me a little about phaas how to register there and get in touch with members
atul1sinha

Postby atul1sinha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 pm

dear dheerajji pls post a reply to my previous querries, also when is other hearing if commission has given approval for stay on illegal demand why they are not handing the project how long we continue to wait for such irresponsible acts by builder
atul1sinha

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 am

Welcome to Forum, Atul ! Please take a moment to go through the topics posted in Piyush Heights Forum
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights