Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Piyush Heights Possession - 2014

Like and Share the story
Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Piyush Heights Possession - 2014

Postby saurabh » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:43 am

Hi People,

While going through 99acres.com, I searched Piyush Heights in Faridabad.
And was shocked to see the advertisement by the builder and most surprising was the possession date mentioned was Sept 2014.

Someone Kindly check and confirm.

Regards.
saurabh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush Heights Possession - 2014

Postby dube_s » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 pm

31st July I visited the site. Work is going on at very very slow rate ( intentionaly ). The three towers (F ,G & H ) which are almost near to completion , the work is going there at extremely slow space. In one tower (H ) only three peresons are working for fixing the window frame - You can very well understand the intension of the builder.
Doors have been fixed , flooring works ( tiles fixing completed in two bed rooms & drwaing room- but still pending for Master Bedroom ). If they want they can complete these three towers within next 2-3 months time.

Meet the representative at site office & asked for the tentative possession. He assured that possesion for this three towers will be started from Nov,11 onwards. You ask them about possession & every time the possession will be three months later. Before that they assured that possession will be from Aug- Now they have shifted the same to Nov & probably these will go on -------------

The space of work is extremely slow & we should not expect possession before 2012 ends.
dube_s
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anubhavsahni » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Dear Friends,
It is high time we all get together and go together to Piyush Heights, and meet the owner Mr. Goel personally.
The issues that we are facing is:-
1. EDC Demand, in addition to the Demand, the issue is that they are not giving a genuine letter supporting the EDC ask.
2. Infinite Delay in possession. As quoted below, Piyush gr. Is making fun of all the people whose hard earned money they are enjoying. It is apparent that they have diverted the funds they have received from us on other projects. If you analyze Piyush projects, they are doing the same thing everywhere, as per my knowledge, they have not completed a single project in last decade (yes decade, ten years).
3. Demand for money for the podium.
I urge all to share your flat nosm and mobile nos. So that we can share our problems.
I suggest, we all get together and meet Piyush gr owners/ management by 15th of Dec. Till that time, we will also see if they stick to their commit n deliver the flats in the first three towers.
Please share your inputs. Thanks.
Anubhav, D112, 9540062102
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dube_s » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Piyush Group is not at all giving any commitement about possession of flats. Whenever you ask the persons who are at construction site , they will give you a date exactly after three months. No customer executive has ever bothered to reply any mail to the customer. Even the work update of piyush heights has not been updated since last 2-3 months.

Individual approach to Piyush Group probably will not give any result. Thus now it is the requirement to form a group & meet concerend persons of Piyush to get their views.
dube_s
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohan.raj4u » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I think this is the most frequent reply from Piyush group. They readily say after 3 months. I bought the flat in May 2010 and thay assured sep-oct 2010 they will start for 3BHK F,G etc tower possession. And its been one and an half years total 18 months and still the same reply.
What we need now is to attack on what they are selling new. Like posting complaints about the builders on their new projects then only they can think of it. As they sold their entire project units so they do not worry

Rohan Raj (P-513)
Thane
[u]Rohan Raj.[/u]
P 513, Piyush Heights.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anubhavsahni » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello Rohan and other friends,
I agree with Rohan that we should also start attack on their new projects and prevent others (the new investors) from becoming fools like we have become.
Appeal to all Piyush Heights' owners to please share their information on this common forum.
We have to get together and DEMAND from Piyush Group what we deserve and nit mere assurance.
Please don't let the Group make a mockery of us. Get Together, and ask for our right.. Our home without any condition.
Rgds,
Anubhav, D112
rohan.raj4u wrote:I think this is the most frequent reply from Piyush group. They readily say after 3 months. I bought the flat in May 2010 and thay assured sep-oct 2010 they will start for 3BHK F,G etc tower possession. And its been one and an half years total 18 months and still the same reply.
What we need now is to attack on what they are selling new. Like posting complaints about the builders on their new projects then only they can think of it. As they sold their entire project units so they do not worry

Rohan Raj (P-513)
Thane
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights