Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Letter received for enhanced EDC for Piyush Heights

Postby ssrao » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello,
I have received the letter today for Increased EDC payment for Piyush Heights. I hold a two BHK flat in this society. I have decided to send them a registered post asking to increase the time for payment until after the court hearing . The format of the letter has already been circulated in this forum. Request all other flat owners in this society to do the same as it will put pressure on the builder to extend the date. I have forwarded the draft to a couple of flat owners also.
Regards,
S. Sukanya Rao
Piyush Heights
ssrao

Re: Letter received for enhanced EDC for Piyush Heights

Postby Jatin.Mehta » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi everyone
I hold a 3BHK in piyush heights.Today I have received a letter from Piyush group asking for enhanced EDC@140 per square feet totaling to Rs2lacs to be deposited within 15days.Could piyush height residents share as to how much EDC have they been demanded & what are next steps we plan to take..I am a subscribed member of GFWA & awaiting the court decision on 6th sep...thanks

Regards
Jatin mehta
Owner A-712 piyush heights
ph - 9810811918
Jatin.Mehta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi all Piyush residents ,

I think that it is a good step that everybody should send a registerd letter to Piyush Hights. Mentioning following
1- Increase the date of depositing enhanced EDC/IDC
2- Informing abt court status
3- asking for detail calculation of enhanced EDC/IDC

Br//
Brijesh Verma
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkapur » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Buddies,

Mr. Brijesh is correct. We should send the registered letter to Piyush Office asking about the above three points. My suggestion is to send the letter and hold the payment until the court decision is through. Because if we pay it now and court decision comes in our favor then our amount will be gone and incase the builder gives it back..we will loose the interest amount on it.

So whoever is receiving this letter send the registered letter asap. You can send the letter on the name of Mr. Ashok Bansal, if few of you know he is the one who mostly authorizes the letters sent by Piyush.

BR\\
Ashish Kapur
H-112
ashishkapur
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 pm

I will add one more point:

Hi all Piyush residents ,

I think that it is a good step that everybody should send a registerd letter to Piyush Hights. Mentioning following

1- Increase the date of depositing enhanced EDC/IDC.
2- Informing aboutt court status. (Case filed by GFWA in High Court, next hearing on 6th Sep)
3- asking for detail calculation of enhanced EDC/IDC
4- Demanding from Piyush management letter from Director,Town and Country Planning which asks builder to deposit increased EDC and due date

As mentioned by Brijesh and Ashish, everyone should send a letter to Piyush by Registered Post/Speed Post
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Where do i look for the format of registered letter?
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

Below is sample format that can be used. Also, requesting members to post scanned copy of Piyush Heights demand letter to forum or send it to core@myfaridabad.in (GFWA Core Committe) or to me at dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in (FYI - I am also Piyush Heights Flat owner like you). This will help us in legal case and increase our chances of getting stay on 6th Sep.

@ssrao, SKD, requesting you both to become GFWA members.

M/s.XXXX

XXXXXX
NewDelhi – 110 019

Reg.: Paymentof increased External Development Charges (EDC).

Dear Sir,

Kindly refer to your letters dated XXXX issued to me for payment of increased External DevelopmentCharges (EDC) , which shall be further deposited by you with the Directorate of Town and Country Planning terms of the notification issued by the HUDA dated 25.05.2011.

In this regard, please be informed that ‘Greater Faridabad Welfare Association’(Regd.), a welfare association actively working for Sectors 75 to 89, Faridabad for the development of the said area, in which Piyush Heights flat owners including myself are also Members, has filed a Writ Petition bearing No. CWP No. 14886 of 2011 before the Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh for quashing the above notificationof the DTCP/ HUDA vide in which the External Development Charges (EDC) were increased from retrospective.

We would like to further inform you that the said matter was listed for first hearing on 16.08.2011 and after hearing the Petitioner, the Hon’ble High Court was pleased to issue notice to the State Authorities and directed the State Authorities to file their reply and accordingly fixed-up the matter for 06.09.2011 for further hearing. A certified copy of the order shall be providedyou as soon as we get the same from Greater Faridabad Welfare Association’(Regd.) for your ready reference.

In view of above, since the payment of enhanced EDC is sub-judice before the Punjab& Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, we request you to kindly extend the date of deposit of the said enhanced EDC amount till further and proceed further to offer possession and registration of flats .

Also, requesting to provide us with detailed audited calculations for EDC charges and amount that Piyush Buildwell has already deposited to DTCP. Please also furnish letter from Director,Town and Country Planning which asks Piyush Buildwell to deposit increased EDC and due date mentioned on the same.

This is for your information and doing needful.

Regards,
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pramodraina » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Can you point me to the document link
pramodraina

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi Pramod, please click on Post reply Button (do not use Quick reply Button). You will see two tabs below your typing area (One is Options and other is Upload Attachment). Under upload attachment, you can browse to file and click on "Add the File" for adding. After adding the file, please click on Submit button to post your message with attachment.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

pramodraina wrote:Can you point me to the document link

Thank you so much for your response ...My house is in "Ozone Square Heritage Cottages" Faridabad Sector-89. I'd definitely want to become a member of GFWA, However as i'm new to this Forum any chance of pointing me to some links to read about GFWA....(curiosity to know about it), I'd appreciate if any could tell me how do i become a member of GFWA.
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

GFWA has NOT received scanned letter from any Piyush resident for increased demand of EDC. Requesting to send us at the earliest by either posting on forum or sending it to core@myfaridabad.in (GFWA Core Committe) or to me at dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in (I am also Piyush Heights Flat owner like you, and team member in GFWA legal Team).
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkapur » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi Buddies,

Today I have received the letter for increased EDC charging Rs.140/- per/sqft. The total amount comes to approx Rs.202000/-

Tomorrow I am going to Piyush office and give the letter(our pre-defined format) to Mr.Ashok Bansal by hand and speak to him accordingly. Let me see what he replies on the same. If anybody of you have some suggestions to ask something to Mr. Ashok Bansal, please let me know.

I am sending the scanned letter to the below mail addresses also.

dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
core@myfaridabad.in

Best Regards
Ashish
H-112
ashishkapur
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sidds2005 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this community, I have also received increased EDC demand letter, I am not sure about below mentioned 2 points:

1) I have already paid EDC/IDC @ 170 RS/sft in the year 2007. if I have already paid the EDC/IDC and builder has not paid that amount to HUDA how I/we are responsible for paying more?

2) If I was suppose to get possession of flat by mid of year 2010 and builder faied to give me possession of flat and later HUDA increased the EDC rates why we/I are suppose to make that payment.

I am not sure about the court case and details of it, can anyone put some light on it?

Regards,

Siddhartha Singh

sidds2005@gmail.com
sidds2005

Postby puneetgarg » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi all flat owners in piyush heights,

i am also a flat owner in the same project, till date i dont received the demand letter for increased EDC but today or tomarrow i will also receive it. As discussed in the forum, that we should send a letter through registered post, i think we have one more option, we can ask our queries through mail by mailing our quries in pre decised format at the mail ID of Mr. Ashok Bansal (bansal@piyushgroup.com), Ms. Kiran Gangwar (kiran@piyushgroup.com) & mail ID of customer care. By that we can use this mail as a proof if required any where.

with good luck & support

puneet garg
puneetgarg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello Puneet Garg,

We agree for your idea for sending my E-Mail.

But it would be better and will have more imortance if you sent that letter by regd. post.

We are requesting all members to send such type of communication to their respective builders by Regd. Post.

So that in case of any future reference, that can be presented as proof to any higher authority.

Therefore, Send by Regd. post also.

regards

Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Piyush Heights