Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Piyush Group cheating buyers by demanding increased EDC

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Piyush Group is demanding increased EDC without having any kind of letter from Director, Town and Country Planning sent to them. It is clear that Govt. has not demanded any increased EDC from them and they are just trying to rob buyers by showing public notice available to all.

This is a clear case of cheating by Piyush Group. Public notice they are sending by e-mail or showing in their office to buyers is the notice that appeared on Newspaper about 3 months back. Same notice was posted on forum 3 months back at this link:

alert-t-cp-increase-edc-charges-in-greater-faridabad-t670.html

If they can't show the letter received from Director, Town and Country Planning sent to Piyush Group, then they are cheating buyers and what I describe is a kind of 'robbery' by Piyush Group.

I request to all Piyush residents NOT to fall into this trap and not pay any increased EDC without seeing documents from Govt. sent to Piyush Group and audited increased EDC calculations.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush Group cheating buyers by demanding increased EDC

Postby umesh281 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 pm

I would like to inform you all that - I visited Piyush's office a couple of days back after I received the demand letter for EDC. they have got nothing except a newspaper cutting to show to flat owners. They even did not let me meet any senior official as I wanted to see the documents received by them from Govt. they failed to produce any Authentic letter, and three different person from the customer care dept. came to meet me one by one after I kept arguing and made pressure on them to show me any official letter received from Govt, but they failed and in last after an hour argument they said they will mail me the same which I have not received, I know they are lying and they do not have any letter from Govt.

I request you all Please DO NOT PAY the increased EDC asked by the Builder and JOIN GFWA to fight against these Builders as the association needs majority. I would like to inform all new members who are not aware of the on going case - GFWA has filed a case in this regard and the next hearing is on 6-sept-11 association is doing hard work. Be a part of association and do your bit.

Regards
umesh281
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

GFWA Meeting

Postby bmidha » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi All,

I recently joined GFWA group. Sorry to change the topic a bit.. When is the next meeting of GFWA will take place? Is there a way I can check the meeting schedule?

Regards
Bhavna
bmidha
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 pm

I also received demand letter today. Going by kind of cheating that Piyush Group is doing, I am doubtful whether they had paid our earlier EDC to Govt. or not. I was not expecting such kind of cheating by Piyush Group.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneetgarg » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi all,

some of the flat owners of piyush group have started paying increased EDC in % they may be more than us

cant we ask to DTCP, that whether they have received the old EDC from the builder (piyush) or not and whether they (DTCP) have issued any demand notice to the builder for increased EDC

with support

puneet garg
puneetgarg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankur42867 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Please let me know whether the increased EDC charges i.e Rs 140 per sq
ft. as per builder letter are being paid by all of you or not??

This letter asks for a payment of over Rs 2 lacs and payment due date
in 15th Sep.

ankur sharma
ankur42867
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Hi All Piyush Residents,
This is 100% right that they are only trying to cheat us. The another aspect for such a demand is not genuine at all bcz already they have taken so much money at the name of external development but they (DTCP) has done nothing so far.So it may also be guessed at the present scenario that DTCP might have directed to builders for doing so.
Anyhow we should get united at this time not a single flat holder should turn for paying the enhanced EDC .I personally have sent the mail to piyush group asking about the documents from DTCP side & also sending a reg. letter quoting the same matter.
I REQUEST ALL THE PIYUSH FLAT HOLDERS FOR POSTING THE SAME TYPE OF MAIL ASKING THE DOCUMENTS / NOTIFICATION FROM DTCP SIDE.
Wait & watch ; our team of GFWA will give us some relief after sixth of september2011

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PIYUSH FLAT HOLDERS
Tarun Kumar Gupta
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello Mr. Puneet Garg, I am receiving lot of communications from Piyush Heights residents and not a single one is paying increased EDC. I think if we unitedly decide that no one is going to pay increased EDC, then builder can't do anything and his cheating will be exposed.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh281 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:10 pm

ankur42867 wrote:Please let me know whether the increased EDC charges i.e Rs 140 per sq
ft. as per builder letter are being paid by all of you or not??
ankur sharma

Certainly NOT, none of the member has paid, please go through with the discussion going on here in this forum.

Thanks
umesh281
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankur42867 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:26 pm

hi ppl,

can any one please let me know how to join GFWA, n wht is the fee for the same.
ankur42867
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

ankur42867 wrote:hi ppl,

can any one please let me know how to join GFWA, n wht is the fee for the same.

Hi Ankur,

The details are available on this topic

gfwa-bank-account-details-for-contribution-t594.html
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby meenakshi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi ,

Please let me know whether the increased EDC charges are being paid by all of you or not??
Anyone know the court case result initiated by GFWA members for the increased EDC?

Meenakshi Kanwar
meenakshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shabbir1819 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi ,

I have also asked the same to the builder via mail,infact I had a discussion with the customer care about it and they have promised to send the same ,but till date nobody have revert back.
I believe without the official letter from DTCP and break up of calculation none of us should pay,lets get united.

Regards,

Gholam Shabbir
shabbir1819

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Dear Piyushians,
All of us are eager to know -what is the next step ? I am receiving personally, many phone calls regarding the same question,even some of them are not the member of our forum GFWA not knowing about GFWA.In this connection I want to clarify that no one can say about the decision of the filed case .At the same time it is also very clear that builder has not responded so far for any positive attitude towards the buyers. builder has not shown any notification of DTCP regarding the demand of enhanced EDC any document regarding the EDC calculation.Even the builder is not ready to disclose any document which may prove that PIYUSH BUILDWELL has deposited the part of EDC to the DTCP demanded earlier .
It indicates that we have been cheated right from begining & at this situation how can we rely that ---

1. this demand of EDC is from DTCP side ?
2. total sum collected earlier from buyers has been handed over to the DTCP ?
3. the case is under jurisdiction of court if we pay THIS demand to avoid the late fine of 18% interest & the judgment remains in favour of buyers then how this sum will be adjusted .MAY we get the way of return in BLACK & WHITE from builder side & what is the guarantee of this assurance ?
so I request u all to join the discussion on this issue on 11-9-2011 at town park fbd.

Tarun Kumar Gupta
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mohitkashyap » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 pm

i am having 2bhk in Piyush hight ,shud i diposit new EDC as sked by them or not ? kindly suggest.

mohit
mohitkashyap

Next

Return to Piyush Heights