Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Speak Your Mind - Speak Your Truth - Speak Up!

Congratulations for Lokpal Bill, Now need urgently Whistleblower Bill to be passed

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:45 am

Congratulations, Everyone for Lokpal Bill getting passed in Parliament. It is due to efforts of great leaders Anna Hazare, Arvind kejriwal that this bill got passed. Law has some shortcomings and need to be further strengthened by way of amendments.

Now, need is to pass urgently Whistle Blower Act which has been pending in Parliament for many years now. News of RTI and Social Activists being attacked and murdered OR trapped in false criminal cases keep on coming from various parts in Country. My builder Piyush Group also tried to trap me in false criminal case but that has now turned against him.

On December 13, in Greater NOIDA, RTI Activist was abducted, kept in 4 day captivity, burnt with cigarette butts on private parts and beaten with iron roads resulting in more than 40 injuries all over body. Shockingly, Police calls it normal and say that they are investigating the matter. Shows how corrupt and lawless Uttar Pradesh Police is, Samajwadi Party was the only one to oppose Lokpal Bill, a party of Gangsters and Criminals.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 63997.aspx
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 611270.cms

I urge everyone to come forward and make efforts for WhisleBlower Act getting passed by Parliament
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Speak Up