Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Regarding Possession in C3 Tower SRS Residency

Postby drratu79 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:48 am

Hello friends
I rcently joined this site. Have anybody any idea when the builder is giving possesion in tower c3 srs residency ? Let me also know the name & contact no of owners of c3 tower so that we can interact to each other in a better way. I visited the the unit last week. & noticed some progress. One lift was working but still lots of work to b done inside the flat.
drratu79

Re: regarding possession in c3 tower srs residency

Postby sendtomanish » Wed May 30, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome Dr Ratan,I think it will take 2-3 month for your tower,still you can check with SRS Marketing office or sector 12 office.
You can demand Occupancy certificate copy from builder at sector 12 office.

You can send your request to join SRS Residency RWA on rwa.srsresidency@gmail.com
sendtomanish

regarding any demand from builder

Postby drratu79 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 am

Hello all of u
I recently purchased a flat in c3 tower srs residency and l have paid all the amount including service tax as I have purchaged the flat from the owner in resale. Can biulder demand for anything at the time of possession such as service tax?kindly give ur opinion in details.
drratu79

regarding name and contact no 0f owners of srs residency

Postby drratu79 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:43 pm

hello memebers of srs residency
i ,dr ratan, m owner of flat no 403,tower c3,srs residency. i request to all online members to contact me so that we can exchange the views regarding progress of the tower c3. kindly share the information regarding the progress of tower c3 if anybody have.
thanking u all

dr ratan
drratu79

Re: Regarding Possession in C3 Tower SRS Residency

Postby raktimde » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Hello Dr. Ratan

I have booked C2 1103 and it is now alloted in my name but I am yet to take possession shortly. My unit was also a resale/transfer case. So I am sailing the same boat as you are , perhaps you are ahead of me in this journey :)
I can be reached at 9971783484, if you want to share / discuss anything about it.

Raktim De
raktimde

Re: Regarding Possession in C3 Tower SRS Residency

Postby drratu79 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

raktimde wrote:Hello Dr. Ratan

I have booked C2 1103 and it is now alloted in my name but I am yet to take possession shortly. My unit was also a resale/transfer case. So I am sailing the same boat as you are , perhaps you are ahead of me in this journey :)
I can be reached at 9971783484, if you want to share / discuss anything about it.

Raktim De

hello raktimji
not at all. i m not ahead of you because i have not received the letter of possesion till now. hope the same in coming 2-3 mths.i would like to know few clarifications from you.
first, have u paid all the money to the builder against the property prior to purchase?
secondly, can the builder demand for any other charges(other than the total cost of the property) at the time of possesion? if yes what?
thirdly, have ur property get rsgistered prior to possesion? or its yet to be registered ?
fourthly, if registered, what amount u have paid as a stamp duty?
my contact no is 9910126285.
thanx dr ratan
drratu79

information ragarding possesion in tower C3 srs residency

Postby drratu79 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 pm

hello to all srs residency members
can any body have information when the builder is giving posession in C3 tower srs residency? plz reply soon because the srs office staff not giving the right information.
drratu79

Re: information ragarding possesion in tower C3 srs residency

Postby raktimde » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

I am not sure if you had met this person Mr. Ravinder Goyal at the SRS Real Estate office office at Sector12, but he was the one who issues the Possession Letter for my flat in C2 tower. Perhaps he can give more appropriate information. So far during my interactions with this gentleman I had got good response from him and I hope he can clarify your concerns on the real situation.
raktimde

regarding club membership chrges in srs residency

Postby drratu79 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 pm

hello
i recently received demand cum posession letter for c3 towe srs residency. the builder has demanded amount under club memebership,meter and electric fitting, service tax. can anybody has any idea wether the cub memebership charges is optional or mandatory? as far my knowledge is concerned, club facility is not there in srs residency. so how can they charge? what about other charegs? kindly give ur expert opinion.
thanx
drratu79

Re: regarding club membership chrges in srs residency

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Dr Ratan
You have to see your BBA for club membership ,for old customer it was optional and later on they made it mandatory.
So you can go with BBA and as per your requirement.Rest things they charged other too.
sendtomanish

Postby drratu79 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Helo manishji
thanx for re. I have purchased the flat in resale and it is 1300/sq. F. Booking. So can u tell me wether the club membership charge is optional or mandatory?
drratu79

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:16 am

Dear Sir
I cant tell you what is mentioned in your BBA,you should see your BBA Annexure A/B/C where price breakup is there.
sendtomanish

offered posession letter for c3 tower

Postby drratu79 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello to all
I have received posession letter for c3 tower. Is anbodyelse who have received posession letterfor the same...contact to share information. let me know how many family r planning to sift there.
drratu79

Re: offered posession letter for c3 tower

Postby kbg_79 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Yes, SRS started offering possession of C3 tower. More than 100 families already shifted there in various towers. For routine updates on the Residency front, please Join the RWA. For joining the RWA , You can send your request to rwa.srsresidency@gmail.com.
kbg_79
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SRS Residency