Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS RESIDENCY SECTOR 88

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

SRS RESIDENCY SECTOR 88

Postby yogesh79sharma » Thu May 31, 2012 9:06 am

Dear All
I have booked my flat in C4 tower in SRS residency sector 88. Yesterday i have visited the site and found following
1- No proper connecting road.
2- No public utility like road, sewage street light work on progress.
3- SRS residency work is also not on full swing. may be they will give possession in one year or more.
4- Paint at outside walls is very bad. No finishing is there.
5- Developer is making only making money. They are not giving the quality what they are offering when customer buying the flats.
yesterday visit to the site was giving sign that it will take another 5 years to develop that area.

Regards
Yogesh sharma
yogesh79sharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

regarding living condition in srs residency

Postby drratu79 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm

hello all of u
i m planning to sift srs residency in 2-3 mnts. plz let me know wether the facilities like water supply ,electricity etc is suitable for living there.
thanx

dr ratan
drratu79

Re: regarding living condition in srs residency

Postby praveenleena » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm

SRS living condition are very nice. Electricity, water, parking facilities etc. is very good but summing pool, market is not available this time. Road condition is so-so but few some stretches are not better. At this time so many people and some my friends are living with enjoy life. Anybody can live in this (SRS) society. :clap: :hap2:
Praveen
RPS Savana
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: regarding living condition in srs residency

Postby raktimde » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

I had been to the last week and in my opinion there will be an initial difficulty staying there , in terms of approach road and its condition. However this is common for any developing area so I am personally very hopeful that this will improve in near future.
I want to know if there are local taxi services available in that area who can provide service in case of emergency.
If anyone has any idea please share.
raktimde

Re: SRS RESIDENCY SECTOR 88

Postby kunwar.g » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 pm

How would you rate the internal built quality of SRS residency. I think they have done a very lousy job. Its not even close the sample flats that they showed. There are cracks on the internal walls, Doors are of lowest possible quality, Paint job is worse than what a 5th grader would do...etc..do you think this property will have any demand when some very good constructed ones will come-up in the coming years.

I don't see anything going in favor of the Residency..Please correct me if i am making incorrect assumption
kunwar.g

Postby gupta.rajeev » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm

I agree 100 % with Kunwar's point. I have roamed a lot in Neharpar for finalisation of my friend flat. I hv seen the actual flats of most of the builders. SRS Residency quality found very poor. See the outer walls of it from RPS Savana site and you will get shock to see the Seelan (water leakage) in most of its area. The internals are also not so good. Nearly 80 % of the property dealers rate it poor quality flats.
gupta.rajeev

Postby drratu79 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:23 pm

i m 100% agree with all of u in regard to poor quality of building. i also visited the site last month and was not satisfied with internal structure of flat i.e. poor quality of wall, poor quality of wooden doors,windows. builder is just making money but not giving the quality of work as mentioned in agreement. i think we all of us should take some action prior to taking possesion. as far as the road connectivity is concerned, there is no facility for transport even to main connecting road. so i think,living in srs residency without ur own vehicle, might put u in trouble during emergency.
drratu79

Postby samanwita_b » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 am

I am looking for a #BHK flat in SRS residency. Please inform me about the market place from where the residents get their daily needs, grocery, medicine, foods, etc. Also, what is the nearest hospital that can be availed during an emergency.
samanwita_b

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Nearest Hosp is Metro Sec 16,ASIAN Hosp ,Badkhal etc.
grocery /daily needs you can buy from SRS Value bazar inside campus or from Old Fbd market
sendtomanish

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Are sahab jhoot bolo to jara dhik se bolo.

The road condition is the worst possible, the foul stench of the factories in the vicinity is always present. if you want to live inside the home 24*7 than no complaint but if you come and go to office or work than you will have to buy a Humvee an american military vehicle go to this link http://jalopnik.com/5268609/the-ten-coo ... -vehicles/
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby samanwita_b » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi

As Mr. Kunwar.g has written that there are internal cracks in the internal walls, is it for only one flat it has occurred or this is the case in most of the flats in SRS Residency. what about the quality of the internal fittings in kitchen and washrooms, electrical wiring, switches/plugs
samanwita_b

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 pm

2 Yrs back i visited this project i saw long cracks in the walls and i am surprised that this issue is being discussed now.
They were every where inside the rooms.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby samanwita_b » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 am

Is there any way for buyers to check the specification or the authority from where we can get the information regarding the quality of the construction of SRS Residency.

I would like to get some honest suggestions from the residents staying there regarding this issue brfore I take my decision.
samanwita_b

Postby hinaval » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 am

Dear Naveen,

Thanks for your interest in SRS residency. You visited 2 year back also and to know what is happening in SRS residency AAJ TAK CHAKKAR LAGA RAHE HO.Visit one more time in SRS residency and see Value Bazar, Gymnasium, other Games inside the community center. And check how many family are enjoying in their own flats.

For the road conditions just check the Master road progress adjoining the SRS residency to Modern DSP. We don’t know which residential society you belong or still searching for best. Once the roads are connected, buyers will feel that they are very late to take the decision.

And its also true that Nearest Hospitals are Metro Sec 16, ASIAN Hosp, Badkhal etc. And all other projects have the same nearest Hospitals.

Anyway thanks for your comments.

Regards
Naval Kishor
hinaval
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 am

These thinks appear imaginary at present. What matters is the things i see when i visit that place , these things are true today and nobody can guarantee what will happen tomorrow, only GOD can say that.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SRS Residency