Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Landline / Broadband / Dish TV

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Landline / Broadband / Dish TV

Postby bmunshi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm

There were talks of having BSNL for internal telecom, landline and broadband connections, but i couldnt find any further update on that. Does anyone knows whats the progress on that.

I have got possession of my flat in B1 tower and planning shift after rains. I am searching to get information about followings:

1.) Landline: Currently I have airtel, but i guess airtel is not providing it there, what are the other options available

2.) Broadband: I use airtel, what are the options available in SRS Residency.

3.) Dish TV: Again i am an airtel users, hopefully the local vendor will come there and will install the dish. How the other options are?

I am a member of group mail and generally get invites of meetings and meetings notes.
bmunshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Landline / Broadband / Dish TV

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

1.) Landline:BSNL shd be ready then when u shift.Given 1 connection in C7
2.Broadband:Airnet via wimax is available,also BSNL would be.
3: Dish TV: MDU connection from Videocon is available on nominal charges,no individual disc is required.
No updates from SRS on intercom.
Regards
RWA-SRS Residency
sendtomanish

Postby raktimde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:51 pm

@ Mr. Munshi - I have the exact same situation , I use AIRTEL Landline + DSL + IPTV ... I had asked ARITEL about it but I had not been able to get a valid answer from the customer care if they provide these services in that area. Through a known contact in AIRTEL Okhla office I got to know they provide service in that area but the ground reality is best known by the residents there.. I will soon be taking possession of C2 / 1103 and planning to shift as soon as I get possession.

@ Mr. Manish - thanks for the updates on Landline, DSL, and DTH service availability (really very encouraging for me, as I work from home very often and at odd hours )... can you tell if these connections will be available in C2 tower also ? and if I want to take these services who shall I contact ?? your response will be highly appreciated.

Raktim De
raktimde

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Dear Raktim
Everything I mentioned is available in all towers including C2 .RWA has already provided contact list to all its members and also it is displayed on tower notice board,if you are not getting RWA mails please send flat details to rwa.srsresidency@gmail.com to send you membership form.

Regards
RWA-SRS Residency
sendtomanish

Postby bmunshi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Thank you very much for quick reply.

Hopefully once more ppl. start living there more operators will start setting up their infrastructure.

Just like Raktim, internet connectivity is very important to me (rather for everyone now a days).

The all-in-one kinda plan of BSNL which was discussed and sent to all members was very interesting, i hope SRS does some progress on that front.
bmunshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby raktimde » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Just to update everyone about the current status of BSNL service at C2 tower, I checked with HFSPL (Chetan Agarwal - 9210250699 / 01292980213, who mostly sits inside the server room in the basement of C6) and BSNL contact person ( Santosh - 9468004142 ) about availability of BSNL connection.
As of today , the Fibre Optic backbone is available at C6 server room but FO cable is not yet laid from C6 to C2. While they can lay the cable within a short period of time but it seems BSNL will do so only when they have enough number of requests from that Tower.
BSNL offers a combo plan of landline+DSL+iptv. The BSNL contact person Santosh can visit the site and meet interested customers, particularly from C2 tower, to tell more details about plans available.
I had been trying to get in touch with the occupants of C2 tower myself but since I do not know all of them I may have missed some of them.
So I would request the RWA members ( I am yet to become a member myself ) to please spread the message to the current occupants in C2.
I will be shifting there by end of this month.
raktimde

Return to SRS Residency