Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

New Construction next to SRS Residency

Postby bmunshi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I visited last weekend and noticed new construction next to 'D' Block and infront of C1 tower. They are 3-4 blocks and each is up to 7th floor. What are they? Is SRS building something there.

I know beside that SRS Perl Floor Part II construction is in full swing, but that is only up to 3rd floor.

Also as per SRS brochure the main gate of SRS Residency will be near to C1 tower and i guess next to D block, but now that part is so narrow, i doubt it will be main entrance.

Does someone know, from where master / sector road will go and touch SRS Residency, i dont see any development work going on what SRS mentions in their brochure.

Does someone has more detailed information about same.
bmunshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: New Construction next to SRS Residency

Postby drratu79 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello bmunshi
I also visited the site and I m 100% agree with u. But dont have any idea.lets wait for others opinion...
drratu79

Re: New Construction next to SRS Residency

Postby i_nitin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello Friends,

I am totally agree with you as the construction is in full swing in front of C2 tower. The construction is for Kunjean heights which is left side of proposed entrance of SRS residency in front of tower C1 and D block is at the right side of entrance.

To take a exact view follow the link below of wikimapia and search for "SRS Residency, Sector 88, Greater Faridabad" in it and you will get the search results named SRS Residency, Sector 88, Greater Faridabad to get the clear idea:

http://wikimapia.org/

Regards:
Nitin
i_nitin

Return to SRS Residency