Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Re: SRS Residency Sec 88 Faridabad

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:07 pm

rsingh42 wrote:Hi All.

Great work is being done through this forum and i hope that the initiatives taken through here would have the desired result.

I have a flat in Tower A-1 and am interested to know if we have people here from SRS residency.

I have the following concerns on which i would like to know the opinion of the people.

1. Considering the project has already missed the deadline do we have any word from SRS on the 5rs/Sq ft penalty?
2. How many people are interested in moving in if the possession is offered.
3. Do we have any idea to validate/Check the occupancy certificate.

Regards
Raman

Hi Raman,

We have several members here from SRS Residency including our one of our moderator Manish Gupta who has been actively following up for SRS issues. Please go through the various topics to understand the present scenario.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi Raman,
1. There are many active SRS users on this forum.
2. SRS is not ready to give or adjust any penality, we have to go and fight with builder through consumer court. There are many Buyers who are ready to go court and we have started lawyer consultation.
3. It is hard to say atm how many buyers wanted to shift considering lot of pending works in 4 towers and zero infrastructure, poor connectivity etc .
4. SRS has not received the Occupancy certificate/statuary compliance from DTCP as on date and they are offering illegal possession. We have already complained to STP/DC for same.
Regards,
Manish
+91-9891239112
sendtomanish

Postby rgoel24 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi All
I too have a flat in SRS Residency Tower C4. I just want to know that they are charging RS 50 per sq.ft as IFMS (Interest Free Maintenance Charges) from all of us. Does anybody knows what will they will all of the money collected from 1008 flats of SRS Residency??

I think we should focus on this point too aboot IFMS. Because as per my calculation considering all flats being sold and all of them have paid the IFMS charges (ofcourse), the builder should have atleast Rs 6.5 cr to 7 cr in his account.
Guys this is a huge amount which could accrue a interest of approx 6 Lacs rupees p.a. I am saying this all because SRS personnel has failed to satisfy me on this IFMS charges. So everybody who has a flat in SRS must ask about this too among other discussions.

Later I'll try to calculate the exact carpet area available to us (for 2BHK unit-1304 sqft) as they have in the agreement has shown a loading of 25% ,but my calculation tells me that the actual loading could be any figure between 31-35% or may be higher. Request all to check this at their own end as 2 BHK flats has already been constructed & finished, one can easily go to site & verify the same.

With Regards
Rahul Goel

With Regards
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumarashish » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:34 pm

IFMS should be handed over to RWA. However as you said, SRS has not said clearly about this. Also they have paid security money to Electricity board from this IFMS. No doubt they if they will pay rest IFMS amount as security for sewer and water connection.
About carpet area, I have examined it and the measurement was almost same as it is mentioned in broacher. But we will have to check the ratio of super and carpet area.

Regards
Kumar Ashish
kumarashish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby raman2uk » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 am

Hi,
I visited site yesterday , We met the SRS people onsite and asked about the OC. He claimed that he has them , so I asked if i may have a look, then reply was that their office people has gone to chandigarh for getting OC from HUDA, so let's hope for best.
As far as people moving in ... One family moved in yesterday, when we met them he said there are another 5 families also moving in probably this month, they also said they have water supply, but still they are getting electricity from their generator from SRS and not from Electricity Board
SRS also claims that the flats for which possession has already offered, all those flats for which all payments has been made and they have shown intent to move, they are finishing their flats first.
I have flat in B2 Tower, I saw about 5-6 flats already finished and ready to handover, so hoping to see more families in next couple of months and moreover development will be fast when more families live there ...
raman2uk

SRS Residency allottee meeting on 9th April

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi All,

In last few months we had done lots of communication to builder but there is no response from SRS. So, we have decided to meet All SRS Residency members and plan our further action.
All the SRS members whether they have taken possession, got final demand but did not submit payment or members from other towers who did not get possession letter are requested to come and share their grievances, view and future course of action.
Many members are united and interested to go for consumer court even post possession for delayed penalty and now we need to discuss and decide timeframe.

We would also like to welcome those families who already shifted to flat for their daily experience to other members and collect data for new interested members who wanted to shift soon in next 3 months.
It is time now for future neighbor meeting exercise and we should press SRS to complete pending work soon so that more family would able to shift at flat.

Kindly join us to discuss Final action points on Dt: 9th April 2011 @ Town Park(Near SRS Mall), Sector -12, Faridabad. It is very important to meet all of us because it’s a final call to decide what next!!

Date:-09th April
Time:-1.30 PM
Venue:-Town Park, Sector 12,Faridabad.

Regards,
SRS Residency Allottee Welfare Association
sendtomanish

Builder should disclose carpet area and honor penality

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Please see attached file in today Hindustan news paper.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
sendtomanish

Postby yadav_ajay » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 am

Great News indeed..

Also, Yesterday there were one news aired on CNBC Awaaz at 9PM that Mahrastra Govt planning to implement
Same rule there.And Builder will need to declare the Carpet area for all Projects.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 am

Hi,

This rule is already enforced in Maharashtra since last 1 and half year. The Builder has to complete the registration process as soon as customer booked the Flat and, the registration will be done on CARPET Area Only.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: KLJ Sector-77, Faridabad

Postby mnhasan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 pm

KLJ IS VIOLATING ALL TERMS AND CONDITION,RULES AND REGULATION,OMISSION AND SUBMISSION,EVENTHOUGH NO COMPLAIN HAS BEEN RECIEVED SO FAR,WHY CAN ANY ONE EXPLORE IT.
PROJECT IS DELAYED BY TWO YEARS,COMMITTMENTS WARE QUITE FALSE PERTAINING TO AMENITIES IN AND AROUND KLJ GREENS,ALL OF US REALISE IT BUT NO ONE IS COMING FORWARD BECAUSE OF ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES AND MOREOVER REPRESENTATIVE FOR KLJ GREENS HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED SO FAR.

PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL.]

THANKS
M N HASAN
KLJ GREENS,SEC-77
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Re: SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad - Approach Road

Postby GKudesia » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 am

As per the satellite images from Google maps. There is no approach path from Modern DPS to SRS Residency which is being claimed by the company.

The approach path has some construction[album][/album]

All SRS Residency Owners and potential buyers should consider the same.

Kind Regards
Gaurav
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
GKudesia

Postby ramanaggarwal1984 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi All
I am quite new to this forum. So it will be really helpful if you guys can extend me your advice and opinion. I visited the SRS residency in sec 88 last week and could see few towers almost complete. There were 4-5 families also who have started to live there.
Now i am thinking about buying a 3BHK over there. Any inputs about Should I buy a flat there and what are the hidden costs and charges which are not told to us buy the builder or the brokers.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Raman Aggarwal
ramanaggarwal1984

Postby AAN111 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Dear Raman,

Welcome here.

A good idea would be to see through the mails that are already there which you can access topic by topic and understand in great depth.

Regards,

Aan111
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby GKudesia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Dear SRS Residency Owner,

I have recently purchased a flat in SRS Residency and would like to connect to other members on a regular basis. Please advise whether we have a email group in which we discuss issues related to SRS Residency.

Kind Regards
Gaurav / B1 - 1201 / 9810194502
GKudesia

PreviousNext

Return to SRS Residency