Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 am

Hi Folks,

My flat is in SRS residency ,Sector 88 Faridabad and Tower is C8.Firstly I would like to appreciate all the initiatives and founder members of this community site for their good cause of creating a common goal and platform for all real buyers in NaharPar area.

I would like to ask

(a)how many active users in this forum from SRS Residency ?

(b)I received a letter from SRS regarding service tax from July 2010 onwards as per Govt rule.My take is as per agreement,we should get flat by June 2010 and this service tax rule is getting applies on us due to delay from builder,not buyers.We as a group should talk to SRS as this is escalating our property price for few bucks more and extra unnecessary burden to us.

(c)Regarding Late payment by builders,I feel builder will must try to give excuse while they are liable to pay Rs 5 per sq feet for late payment to buyer.When I called to SRS office I was told that management is still considering on late payment charges etc,so this hints that they will definitely try to pass buck to us ,if we will not alert and mobilize ourselves.

(d)I was told that by March 2011 end Tower C8 will be ready for possession and next payment will be for differential amount for 104 Sq feet(1200 to 1304 sq feet area).Has anyone from SRS residency verified the super area 1304 for that we are being charged?How is internal plaster and finishing on tower,has anyone latest pic?

-Manish
sendtomanish

Re: SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Postby webmaster » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Welcome Manish to the forum. I am sure we have members here from the SRS Residency community and everyone will benefit from the forum.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 am

Manish, I think there are many members from SRS residency in MyFaridabad.in community. People from SRS attend also our weekly calls.

Jayanta, may be you can create personalized forum for SRS also.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: SRS Residency Sector-88 / 87, Faridabad

Postby mehtadhiraj » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 pm

I have booked a flat in SRS Royal Hills - Sector 87.

Service tax is levied on the basis of payment made / to be made by buyers to the builder after the specified date. The quantum of service tax shall be only on the payments made after 01.07.2010.

SRS has given any date for possession in Sector 88?? do inform and keep posted

Dhiraj Mehta
mehtadhiraj
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sodhi_neetu@rediffmail.com » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 pm

I also have a flat in SRS Residency Project in Tower B-1. I have come to know that ppl have started receiving possession letters for C-9 and B-2 towers. Is the project complete? I dont think so because I visited the site last month only still 40% work in the entire project was pending, in such a situation how can they get completion certificate from govt.?

Hardeep
sodhi_neetu@rediffmail.com

Postby sushmagupta » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I have a flat in SRS Residency tower C-7. My main concern is the road connecting the residential area.
If the roads are not well developed..what is the use of the flats even if they are built on time....????
sushmagupta

Postby kumarrobi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi,

Thanks to core member of this forum for creating such a wonderful forum to unite everybody and get what we deserve. I think there is lot to be done from our side yet. We are still short of basic amenities like Roads, water and sewage. Does anybody has a tentative date for these basic things to be completed? I have a flat booked in C4 tower on 12th floor. I have been charged Park PLC, and has not been offered any car parking. As soon as I have booked flat, builder has revised rates and now they are providing complementary car parking and no park PLC at all. I feel like cheated. I am not a regular investor and I am a first time buyer. For past many days, I am reading all the posts in these forums very carefully. But I need to know, how can I fix these issues from builder? What should I do to deal with these kind of issues?

Also my complete support is with you to enlarge this community and pushing on the government authorities to build the make this place livable. I have also referred some of my friends(who have invested in Neharpar projects) to this forum.

Regards,
Robin
kumarrobi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey Robin,

my suggestion is to lodge a 420 case against builder and then talk to them, you can also open case in consumer court for fraud.

use : http://www.ccccore.co.in/

Pankaj Arora
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby raman2uk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 pm

I have flat in SRS Residency, When we visited last time , still there is lot of work left in towers for which builder has claimed possession like all wiring, plumbing , lifts (only one service lift in place), whitewash and much more... We saw some flats being locked and claimed completed, when we asked them , we have been told that these are those flats for which payment is complete and families will start moving in from 1st April 2011.
Now main concern is after looking at possession towers they don't seem to be completely finished from outside like all electric works and cleaning need to done. and another major concern is the Road, every time we ask them we get reply "its already started" but we don't see as approach to SRS is biggest concern.
Any information on families moving in from 1st April as SRS claims
Any road information as to "is it actually Started" and by when we can see actual road.
raman2uk

Postby sendtomanish » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

hi raman,did you visit today?there are lot of promises and commitment given by SRS,even as on date they dont have OC which is mandatory requirement for offering any legal possession .In 2-3 weeks rosy pictures will be quite clear how many families will be ready to shift in such poor so called completion.
sendtomanish

Postby eskay2112@rediffmail.com » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm

In case the Builder is offering Possession then he must already have obtained the OC by bribing DTCP people. This will help him to deflect any future legal case for compensation for delayed construction. This is a very common prevalent practice in Haryana Builders.
eskay2112@rediffmail.com

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 am

In the meeting of GFWA with DC and STP Faridabad on 1st week of March,STP had confirmed that except BPTP Garndeura, DTCP has not given OC to any builder in Nehearpar so far , DC had instructed the STP to examine the facts and matter is now in media domain too.
sendtomanish

Postby guptaaniruddh » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 am

I also have the flat in sector 88, C-7 towers.

I just wanted to know what are the new charges those are mandatory to pay to builders as of now. like club charges/104 additional area charges, etc.
guptaaniruddh

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:06 am

@Aniruddh

Club charges are optional only, builder can't force you to opt for it.
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

SRS Residency Sec 88 Faridabad

Postby rsingh42 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi All.

Great work is being done through this forum and i hope that the initiatives taken through here would have the desired result.

I have a flat in Tower A-1 and am interested to know if we have people here from SRS residency.

I have the following concerns on which i would like to know the opinion of the people.

1. Considering the project has already missed the deadline do we have any word from SRS on the 5rs/Sq ft penalty?
2. How many people are interested in moving in if the possession is offered.
3. Do we have any idea to validate/Check the occupancy certificate.

Regards
Raman
rsingh42
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SRS Residency