Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Offer of Possession

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

SRS Residency Offer of Possession

Postby garg.alok » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 am

Hello Everyone!

Recently I received the offer of possession from SRS Real Estate for my flat in Tower C7 at SRS Residency. I visited the site and find it not in condition to be anywhere near completion.

Is their anyone else who have received the offer of possession and feels the same?

Thanks
Alok Garg
garg.alok
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: SRS Residency Offer of Possession

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi,
I received the same ,my tower is C8,I also got the demand letter and last date is 25th jan 2011.
The demand stament is yet to verify and investigate from my side as I found couple of things is doubtful-
Club charge:-As per agreement it was optional.
Elec Meter:-It was not added in initial cost.
No mention of Late payment of Rs 5 per sq feet from builder side..

I do agree area is not liveable at this moment,I am going on 8th jan to visit tower.

Can I have all C8,C7 and SRS rediecny tower member name and phone number on sendtomanish@yahoo.com
It is time now to know each other and ready to talk to SRS in group.

-manish
sendtomanish

Postby praveenkumar » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Hi,

I was not aware of this forum intially. I came to know about it this week only. I have got the posession letter for my flat in tower C7. I was not aware of the meeting held in January 22, 2011. In the final demand notice sent by SRS they have mentioned that Club membership is mandatory and its initial installment (12,500+ServiceTax) has to be paid with the final installment.

I paid my final installment along with the first installment of Club Membership. On Mar 21st I collected my posession letter from SRS office.

When I came to know about the decision taken in the meeting regarding the non manadatory of Club Charges, I submit an application in SRS office to cancel my Club Membership and either return my first installment of club charges or adjust it in the maintenance cost later on.

In mid of April, I got the second demand letter to submit the second installment of Club Membership. When I enquired about it and told them that I want to cancel it and have already submitted them the application they told me that managment has declined my request and now I have to pay the balance of Club Membership.

I feel like being cheated by them. Just because I had paid my last installment before last date they are not willing to accept my request of cancellation of Club Charges.

I went to visit the condition of my flat on 11th April. I observed following points:
1. Water connection was not setup.
2. Wall putty was done in a non smoot way.
3. You can easily see the brushes of paints on the doors.
4. Walls were dirty with the hands of labour.
5. Electricity wire were hanging on the wall, they were claiming that they have checked the points, but no holder was present.
6. One of the door was tilted from top side.

In the name of park facing, its complete eyewash. There is only one small triangle which will be developed with grass, how can they charge it in the name of park facing. Road is always a problem reaching to the site.

I feel that this builder is only making money and making fool of its customer.
praveenkumar

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Dear Praveen,
Welcome to community.
It is true that builder never listen an individual or honor builder-buyer agreement as per their convenience. They want to make money by any means whether eye wash for park facing, increased FFC amount, increased utility charges , additional meter charges despite paying for utility head, not adjusting delayed penalty Since June 2009 till date whilst charging us interest even if it is minor delayed in payment not from us but from bank/courier for 1-2 days etc.
This is all about consumer awareness and fight for your rights. Club membership was clearly optional in agreement and so whoever raised their voice for this injustice unitedly able to make it optional at the time of possession by giving written application. Even final demand was made illegally in January before they actually received Occupancy certificate on 6th April.

I am firmed to go consumer court for my rights with many other SRS residency fellow members post possession and I feel that if we can knee down and pay extra to builders, why we can’t spend 15-20 k extra bugs on litigation in Consumer court for delayed penalty and teach them a lesson.

Regards,
Manish
sendtomanish

Postby guptaaniruddh » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Dear Praveen,

I have also the flat in Tower C-7 and am shifting there on 27th April i.e. of this month.

regards,
Anirudh Gupta
guptaaniruddh@hotmail.com
guptaaniruddh

Postby rgoel24 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm

@ Anirudh

Congrats!!!
Hope to meet u their as my neighbor soon

RAhul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bmunshi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm

i am thinking to book a flat in SRS Residency, wanted to know approx. how many families have moved in and what is the ground reality. Is it ok to move in if we exclude the connectivity. Hows other things, like water, electricity, lifts, local market (i guess kheri's local market is near by).
bmunshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s3kumar6 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

Hi bmunshi,

Till last month approx 10 families were settled in the SRS Residency, there were interior work going on for approx 5-6 flats. I am also planning to move around Nov/Dec.

Best Wishes - Sudhakar
s3kumar6

Return to SRS Residency