Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

SRS Residency Owners Meet Sunday 16 Jan 2011 at SRS Site 02:30 PM

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:52 pm

(On behalf of Raja Roy Chowdhury)
SRS Residency Owner's Meet on Sunday 16.01.2011. At SRS Site , Time : 2.30 PM

Please
Attend
Confirm Participation
Update your details with sendtomanish@yahoo.com
Tell Others

We will create a difference.

Groups:
http://www.myfaridabad.in/
https://groups.google.com/group/webnewsFaridabad
https://groups.google.com/group/srs-residency-fbd88
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/SRS-Residency/

Regards
Raja Roy Chowdhury
Remember - change starts with the individual. Each one of us matters!

--
Regards
Raja Roy Chowdhury
9899709338 /9210900743

Remember - change starts with the individual. Each one of us matters!
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: SRS Residency Owners Meet Sunday 16 Jan 2011 at SRS Site 02:30 PM

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Dear All,

First of all a sincere thanks and appreciation to all 30 participants who were present on 16th January 2011 at SRS site and provided their valuable inputs & direction for addressing our common apprehension to be resolved by SRS. It gives us some level of satisfaction to see our number is growing day by day, when few of us conceived the idea to form a joint owner group to address common concern related to our flats and society.

Though the number is still not big considering approx 300 flat owners from 4 towers would have received the possession letter for 26th January and we have still to travel miles away, so guys it is just a beginning and we all need to strength, unite and joins our hand to bring more flat owners on board to make a real difference.

Special thanks to Mr. Sushil Khanna, who presided the meeting in very cordial way and to Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, who presented our concerns very firmly to SRS site- in -charge Mr. Rajendra Gupta.

Worth to mention and say thanks to Mr. Raja Roy Chowdhary, Mr. Alok Gupta, Mr. Vineet for taking initiative, planning, execution and putting their best efforts for same.(Sorry if misspelled or missed anyone name :) )
Below is bullet points summary of MOM held on 16th Jan at SRS site 2.30 pm onwards.
1. Members discussed the tower/flat current conditions and progress in meeting and everyone was agreed that flat is not at all near to possession/completion and lot of works are required for same before taking possession.

2. Subsequently it is decided by members that final demand from SRS to be paid by 26th January should withheld until flat is completed as per buyer agreement & owner satisfaction.

3. It is also mutually agreed by everyone that individual should send a protest letter and mails immediately to SRS demanding for completion of pending jobs, withdrawing club membership amount which was optional and adjustment of penalty from builder from Jan 2010 onwards as per clause 27(d).It is quite important to send letter to builder asap to avoid any liability of interest on us.
(The sample draft to SRS can be provided to interested members based on request).

4. Members also discussed the club membership Rs 50000 forced demand from builder, which was optional as per agreement and majority has opinion to not pay this amount.

5. The penalty issue was discussed as builder refused to pay/adjust this and it is decided to raise our voice for same.
6. It is decided to ask to SRS about park specification as for small green facing balcony on corner many of members have been charged for PLC even upto 12th floor against heading park facing.

7. It is decided to send one common letter to SRS on behalf of all owners whom possession demand is due in this month to clarify and raise our concern. Mr. Vineet Kumar is putting his best efforts for same to draft letter and we must say thanks to him. This letter will broadly cover following points .Final drafts will be ready in a day or two .
a. Demanding Completion certificate from competent government authority before possession.
b. Clarification of excessive FFC charge.
c. Clarification of raising utility charge and meter installation charge
d. Penalty adjustment as per clause 27(d)
e. Optional club membership.
f. Completion of basic amenities in society before demand of possession.
g. Completion of flats in all aspects as per agreement and annexure of Gold class.
h. Clarification on increase in 104 sq feet area and details as there is no change in flat internal layout area.
i. Clarification on flat registry.
j. Charging on open car parking which is unfair as per latest judgment from Honorable Supreme court.
k. Clarification on Park definition as hefty PLC has been charged and paid by owner.

8. It is decided to collect corpus for owner member’s group work and meeting common expenses, subsequently members donated Rs 500 per head. Surprisingly accumulated figure when counted was Rs 11000, the religious very important number as per Hindu mythology, which signaled that our journey has started on very good note... :) :)

9. Members wanted to call/meet Mr. Anil Jindal, Chairman SRS parivar with above queries and for same when we called to SRS sector 12 office, we were told to meet SRS site in charge Mr.Rajendra Gupta and talk.

10. All of us met to Mr. Rajendra Gupta and discussed above concerns/apprehension in detail with him. He noted down all the things in his diary but for most of the things his answer was as he is not competent authority so he will raise our concern to Sr. Management and will back to us with his reply by 17th-18th January. We had also requested him to arrange a meeting with Mr. Jindal suitable to his availability and he promised to convey and arrange.
Mr. Susheel Khanna has taken responsibility to talk to Mr Rajdendra Gupta and get back to us with his reply.

Action Plan1. Every Individual has to send intimation to SRS asap to withheld final payment and avoid late penalty.
2. To send one common letter being drafted by Vineet to SRS authority signed by majority of owners as per point 7 above.
3. Decide next action as per Mr. Rajendra Gupta reply to us.
4. Members need to register and use one centralize forum http://www.srsresidency.myfaridabad.in/. Members can take leverage of getting updates on other Naharpar societies ,area development related post, several RTI,initiatives and most of all one unified platform to interact with all Naharpar societies members for greater cause and movement to make it a real Greater Faridabad, which I am sure is wish of all end user.
If there is any query in this regards, please mail to manish.gupta@myfaridabad.in or admin@myfaridabad.in .

5. The last but not least is we need to add more members in our group and so every individual needs to take initiative, convey and promote group as all are equal stakeholder in this movement..

Regards,
Manish
sendtomanish

Postby Manish10574 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I think you guys are doing a great job. we will also require something like this in ozone park very soon.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mrinalbhatnagar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 am

Hi All,

I am glad to know that SRS allottee has made a forum to avail our fundamental rights. I know that i have joined this forum late but it is better late than never.

i had been to SRS sight on 8/Jan of this month and we surprised to see the work progress against their committed handover date which is 26/Jan. it is practically not possible to offer the possession to the allot tees there are too many pending works which are to be completed.

seeing the current scenerio i am not able to move/shift my family there and for that I require proper security, sevage, power back, water supply, lifts in running conditions etc which doesnt seems to be happened by coming week i.e. 26/Jan. there is no set up of inbound market there, how would any be survive in should isolated conditions. Partial concept of possesion is not at all welcomed from my side. it is just a formality from SRS to save them from the late handover of the flat. there is not similiarity to the model shown to us before entering into this project. there is not grass or green park available there to spend a good time for the family. i feel unsafe to live with on going construction and workers.

i talked to the SRS headoffice employess to waive off the club memeber ship from my list but they refused to do so as they made it mandatory which was optional earlier.

Secondly SRS is charging every body high PLC cost irrespective of their flat location. my flat is on tenth floor and i dont think PLC is applicable for tenth floor owner. hardly you see anything from 10th floor to down. I think the criteria for PLC should be redefined and reconsidered.

My brother is having his flat in Pal group and Pal has reduced alot of costing heads on the request of allotees. i showed the revised pal flat pay stucture to Mr. Singhla but he refused to give discount to us.

I would appreciate if we keep on pressurizing SRS for negotiating the cost for our betterment.

pls. let me know if i can i do something or be a part of our form inorder to avail our fundamental right. thanks to all. Mrinal Bhatnagar 9811351366.

sendtomanish wrote:Dear All,

First of all a sincere thanks and appreciation to all 30 participants who were present on 16th January 2011 at SRS site and provided their valuable inputs & direction for addressing our common apprehension to be resolved by SRS. It gives us some level of satisfaction to see our number is growing day by day, when few of us conceived the idea to form a joint owner group to address common concern related to our flats and society.

Though the number is still not big considering approx 300 flat owners from 4 towers would have received the possession letter for 26th January and we have still to travel miles away, so guys it is just a beginning and we all need to strength, unite and joins our hand to bring more flat owners on board to make a real difference.

Special thanks to Mr. Sushil Khanna, who presided the meeting in very cordial way and to Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, who presented our concerns very firmly to SRS site- in -charge Mr. Rajendra Gupta.

Worth to mention and say thanks to Mr. Raja Roy Chowdhary, Mr. Alok Gupta, Mr. Vineet for taking initiative, planning, execution and putting their best efforts for same.(Sorry if misspelled or missed anyone name :) )
Below is bullet points summary of MOM held on 16th Jan at SRS site 2.30 pm onwards.
1. Members discussed the tower/flat current conditions and progress in meeting and everyone was agreed that flat is not at all near to possession/completion and lot of works are required for same before taking possession.

2. Subsequently it is decided by members that final demand from SRS to be paid by 26th January should withheld until flat is completed as per buyer agreement & owner satisfaction.

3. It is also mutually agreed by everyone that individual should send a protest letter and mails immediately to SRS demanding for completion of pending jobs, withdrawing club membership amount which was optional and adjustment of penalty from builder from Jan 2010 onwards as per clause 27(d).It is quite important to send letter to builder asap to avoid any liability of interest on us.
(The sample draft to SRS can be provided to interested members based on request).

4. Members also discussed the club membership Rs 50000 forced demand from builder, which was optional as per agreement and majority has opinion to not pay this amount.

5. The penalty issue was discussed as builder refused to pay/adjust this and it is decided to raise our voice for same.
6. It is decided to ask to SRS about park specification as for small green facing balcony on corner many of members have been charged for PLC even upto 12th floor against heading park facing.

7. It is decided to send one common letter to SRS on behalf of all owners whom possession demand is due in this month to clarify and raise our concern. Mr. Vineet Kumar is putting his best efforts for same to draft letter and we must say thanks to him. This letter will broadly cover following points .Final drafts will be ready in a day or two .
a. Demanding Completion certificate from competent government authority before possession.
b. Clarification of excessive FFC charge.
c. Clarification of raising utility charge and meter installation charge
d. Penalty adjustment as per clause 27(d)
e. Optional club membership.
f. Completion of basic amenities in society before demand of possession.
g. Completion of flats in all aspects as per agreement and annexure of Gold class.
h. Clarification on increase in 104 sq feet area and details as there is no change in flat internal layout area.
i. Clarification on flat registry.
j. Charging on open car parking which is unfair as per latest judgment from Honorable Supreme court.
k. Clarification on Park definition as hefty PLC has been charged and paid by owner.

8. It is decided to collect corpus for owner member’s group work and meeting common expenses, subsequently members donated Rs 500 per head. Surprisingly accumulated figure when counted was Rs 11000, the religious very important number as per Hindu mythology, which signaled that our journey has started on very good note... :) :)

9. Members wanted to call/meet Mr. Anil Jindal, Chairman SRS parivar with above queries and for same when we called to SRS sector 12 office, we were told to meet SRS site in charge Mr.Rajendra Gupta and talk.

10. All of us met to Mr. Rajendra Gupta and discussed above concerns/apprehension in detail with him. He noted down all the things in his diary but for most of the things his answer was as he is not competent authority so he will raise our concern to Sr. Management and will back to us with his reply by 17th-18th January. We had also requested him to arrange a meeting with Mr. Jindal suitable to his availability and he promised to convey and arrange.
Mr. Susheel Khanna has taken responsibility to talk to Mr Rajdendra Gupta and get back to us with his reply.

Action Plan1. Every Individual has to send intimation to SRS asap to withheld final payment and avoid late penalty.
2. To send one common letter being drafted by Vineet to SRS authority signed by majority of owners as per point 7 above.
3. Decide next action as per Mr. Rajendra Gupta reply to us.
4. Members need to register and use one centralize forum http://www.srsresidency.myfaridabad.in/. Members can take leverage of getting updates on other Naharpar societies ,area development related post, several RTI,initiatives and most of all one unified platform to interact with all Naharpar societies members for greater cause and movement to make it a real Greater Faridabad, which I am sure is wish of all end user.
If there is any query in this regards, please mail to manish.gupta@myfaridabad.in or admin@myfaridabad.in .

5. The last but not least is we need to add more members in our group and so every individual needs to take initiative, convey and promote group as all are equal stakeholder in this movement..

Regards,
Manish
mrinalbhatnagar

Return to SRS Residency