Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Re: Latest Updates on Friday 21st January meeting with SRS Management

Postby rajivkumar » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 am

Dear All,

I have taken Flat in SRS Residency Sector 88, Tower 6.

When you will conduct a meeting, i will also join.

we should support and build a community for this action.

Rajiv

rajivkumar

Postby oasis » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi Everybody
I have allocation in C2 tower . Would like to be a part of group trying for betterment .
road access from this area is a huge concern.
pls tell if sector road in BPTP would be allowed us to enter is SRS.
oasis
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby oasis » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I would also like to join the moveemnt.

Sushil Bhatt
oasis
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

Dear All

I am interested to Join this group, please suggest me hoew to do it?
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajivkumar » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 am

I also join to this

Rajiv
rajivkumar

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:10 am

Welcome Rahul and Rajiv..
You have come at right place,here there are maximum users having flat in SRS.
sendtomanish

Updates on SRS Residency as on 12th Feb

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 am

Dear All,

This is to inform you all that on Saturday 12th Feb few of us visited the SRS office to seek updates on issues discussed in last meeting and following are the developments.

1.Occupancy Certificate is still not received by SRS as initially promised by them by Feb 1st week of Feburary.SRS representative informed that they may get this in coming week, again…..???

2. All those who have got financed this project from any financial institution or wanted to apply for Top-up loan, SRS have said verbally that in such cases customer would not be charged any interest on the account of delay in payment subject to OC availability, if asked by banker. But they refused to defer possession until then in principle.

Many of us already demanded from SRS by mail/application to arrange OC to release the payment from banker to safeguard their interest. If anyone wishes to do so, please intimate SRS very soon.

3. All those who is arranging the disbursal of final demand from their own; they must visit the site and satisfy themselves before disbursal if they wish so.

4 SRS is demanding interest on the delayed payment if any in the past. They are using the late payment interest charges as a tool to pressurize buyer They are taking even minor delays in payment and calculating interest on that as payable by the owner even If you had made all payments in time and only delay was on account of either courier delays or banker released payment reached to SRS after last date. People are hence advised to cross check and reconcile each and every payment they made so far.

When we pointed this thing to them, they said on individual basis if there is small interest amount for very small days, they may consider. People are also advised to properly demand interest payment receipt whenever they pay.

5 We request you all to see and verify the calculation for total payment as per your agreement annexure before final disbursement.

All those who have already cleared all the payment must immediately demand the possession letter.

6 The next immediate course of action is to meet Ms Geeta Prakash, Senior Town planner and submit our grievances in writing duly signed by members concerned. This is very competent government body who can take up our cases and can issue show cause notice to builder. Below bullet points are suggested to us to include in our application to STP.

-Issue of Occupancy Certificate
-Interest waive off after 26th Jan till OC is available.
-Penalty adjustment refusal from builder, even though there is unambiguous judgment from Honorable Supreme court on this.
-Change in layout plan from initial specification.
-Fire Fighting charges etc
-?????

Normally STP takes 2-3 week time to respond complaint and if anyone of above issue is immediately resolved by STP, we will have something positive outcome before we go for legal route post possession.

Volunteers/Senior members from Faridabad area are requested to decide for one suitable working day between Mon-Fri this week to meet STP official during 11am -1pm.Once draft is ready , members living in Fbd area can meet to one particular person in evening after office hour to sign the letter, similar exercise can be done in Noida, Gurgaon or South Delhi.

We need to do STP work asap, so active participation is required and requested.
sendtomanish

SRS Residency Owners Meeting 20th February, Sunday

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Dear All,

In the larger interest of SRS members, as proposed in point 6 above, we have decided to meet Senior Town Planner Faridabad next week Mon/Tue. Subsequent for further discussion on association registration and signing the STP draft by our respected member concerned in very large number, it is very important to meet all of us on any day, hence we are proposing a general SRS residency members meeting on below schedule. We respect your holiday time of your dear one ,so you can come with your family and enjoy your time in mall after 4 pm.

Date:-20th February, Sunday
Time:-11.30 AM

Venue:-Crown Interior Mall Ground, Mathura Road, Faridabad ( Near to NHPC Chowk / left side after crossing of Badarpur flyover from Delhi).

Members can add their bullet points for drafting letter by Friday max and final draft will be shared to all on meeting day to discuss and sign. Please note some concerns like FFC, PLC, penalty even are common for all those who have not been offered possession by now.

It is very important to meet STP and submit our grievances maximum by 22nd Feb i.e. before 1st March demonstration against HUDA and builder Nexus for demanding time bound basic amenities development in entire Naharpar area. Honestly flats possession will be of no use to anyone, if there is no infrastructure development, so it is equally important for us to support and join 1st March street protest with each individual presence with family.

Regards,

Alok Gupta
sendtomanish

Postby rgoel24 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Dear Alok Ji

I am also planning to buy a home in SRS Residency but till date not finalized the deal. May be in a day or two, I will book a flat in SRS Residency. So for issues either finished or in progress related to possession or infrastructure, I want myself to be associated with.

Moreover, I received the message related to 20th Feb meeting lately as I am out of town for a day, so I request you to please provide me the details of meeting and guide me to proceed with you step by step.

With Regards
Rahul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SRS Residency