Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Latest Updates on Friday 21st January meeting with SRS Management

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

We had meeting on SRS site 21st January at 12 pm with SRS Management.
From SRS side, Mr V.K.Sharma (GM, Planning & Contract) and Mr Rajendra Gupta (Engineer Incharge) participated in meeting and we raised our concerns/apprehensions very firmly to them.
Here is the MOM and updates so far on this:-

1. SRS guys (Mr. Shrama and Mr. Gupta) verbally agreed that Club membership would be optional as per written agreement and owner can opt out as per their wish. Subsequently, owner can pay demand excluding this, whenever they wish so.

2. Owner raised the query about club facilities going to be provided by SRS and monthly charges, if someone wish to avail, there was no clear cut specific answer on this.

3. The majority demand was to deferred the 26th January final demand cum possession as builder still has no Occupancy certificate till date for same. The reply was really vague and they told they will consider individual case, if someone required this for disbursement of home loan from their banker.
After pushing hard for same Mr. Sharma asked for 2-3 days time for this and provided his cell contact to Mr. Susheel Khanna, who chaired the meeting from flat owner side.

4. Regarding penalty, Mr. Sharma reply was to offer 6 month free maintenance in lieu of this and as per him this is very reasonable offer from SRS. (????)

Today Updates:-
5. Mr. Khanna was continuously trying Mr. V.K Sharma cell since yesterday but not able to get hold of him, so he just called Mr. Rajendra Gupta for point-3 as above. Mr. Rajendra Gupta only confirmed same thing that was decided in Friday meeting itself-i.e. (a)Make club optional(b)Will honor Individual case only if any person has issue to pay final demand cum occupancy certificate due to unavailability of OC. Again this is verbal commitment and they are not ready to give in writing, but as per him anyone can individual request and intimate to SRS for same and in that case owner will not be liable on account of any delay or any interest payable.

6. Now ball in our court to plan future action. As pre-decided in owners meeting, most of owners decided to not pay final demand until availability of OC. Below are the few members who have confirmed to not pay the demand and informed to SRS.I request all others members to update their name in forum reply ,if they have firmly decided to hold demand till availability of OC.
i. Alok Gupta
ii. Gurpreet Singh.
iii. Susheel K khanna
iv. Dharmendra Kumar
v. Manish Gupta
vi. Kumud Ranjan
vii. Sanjiv Kumar
viii. Dilip Kumar
ix. Elvis Garg
x. Sandeep Gupta
xi. Mrinal
(note:-This list may grow as I dont have all data,members, please add your name in thread reply)
7. We are open to call owner meeting tomorrow at SRS site if members feels and willing to join at 3 pm to decide next course of action. Guys, please give your opinion on forum, if majority would be interested to meet, we can certainly plan.
sendtomanish

Re: Latest Updates on Friday 21st January meeting with SRS Management

Postby garg.alok » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Alok Garg - Please add my name as well..

Thanks
Alok
garg.alok
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrohit15 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Rohit Jain - Please add my name also. I am also not willing to pay the final demand.

Regards,

Rohit Jain
jainrohit15

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 am

Dear Manish,

Include me also as part of group, i will not be paying untill all of us decide to do so.

Regards
Arvind
sendtomanish

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 am

pl,. up dte my name

kritika khatter
sendtomanish

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 am

Guys,you can join with your family for get together and metting on SRS site today at 2 pm.
Meeting time is preponed for 1 hr i.e 2 pm based on majority demand.
sendtomanish

Postby hinaval » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 am

Dear Manish and all the members,

Thanks to all of guys for effort.

My flat is in B1 tower and although i have not offered possession letter but one day everybody will land up with such issues so I would like to be part of your team.
It is true that once all the members are united Everybody will listen your voice so dear all come forward.

Best Regards
Naval
hinaval
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 am

Hi Navel,
Thanks,unity is only strength and we can fight on our fundamental things when we are unite and in large group.
So request to every member to join this forum for same and spread message in your friends.
sendtomanish

Postby abhisaxena » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 am

Hi Manish,
Count me in, I am with you guys will not pay final demand until availability of OC for my flat in C9, SRS Sec-88.
P.S., I am out of country for the moment so unable to take active participation for this cause.
Regards,
Abhishek Saxena.
abhisaxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hinaval » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Dear Manish and all the members,

Yesterday i visited SRS Residency site, the 4 towers are not yet complete from the possession point of view, and still around 30% internal work is pending in flats.

At the same time one more thing i noticed that in the SRS residency location map and site map clearly mentioned that there will 45 meter wide road along with service road which will connect with the Modern DSP School, but still it is not clear about this because the adjacent Universal group starting digging work in his land. But both the projects show the 45 meter wide road & service road in their site maps.

If you have some knowledge about this connectivity, please share or we need to get clear information about project connectivity with SRS management / HUDA officers in upcoming meeting.

Thanks & Regards
Naval
hinaval
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks Naval for your update on SRS site visit.
Let's other SRS owner members respond to your apprenhension on 45 meter wide road.For next meeting,definitely I have noted this point to raise for clarification.
sendtomanish

Postby mrinalbhatnagar » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:40 am

Hi SRS Residency members,

I have observed that impact of our protest against the builder is not been so impressive because we are very less in counting. Mostly protest is being only done by the flat owners who have been asked for the possession or by those people who coincidently searched the form on internet like me.

Collective protest by flat owners who have been asked for possession or will be soon asked for the possession will surely push SRS management to re-consider for their unreasonable demands. Till date we are only 30 guys who are aware and taking active part in the forum whereas our forum should have approx. 1000 members. I think many people doesnot know if SRS has a forum or not which requires awareness.

Last night i was discussing with one SRS member about the current situation and we came to the conclusion that we should give advertisement in H.T Saturday property newspaper that SRS has a forum and welcoming SRS members to join them to fight against SRS for our rights. I think if stop payment is done by other flat owners who have made 70% payment or whose possession is due in coming September or so... will surely leave a serious impact on SRS builder.

More brains + more unity + firm stand of SRS flat owners will surely be beneficial for all. Pls. give a thought on the same.

Regards,

Mrinal
mrinalbhatnagar

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 am

Mrinal, totally agree with you...
One more immediate logical steps required is to register our SRS allottee association in Faridabad to open bank a/c, deposit collected money, collect fund and most of all one united body to fight with builder nonsense.
Believe me the issue faced by today 300 allottee from 4 towers would be repeated for other members in future... So everyone should come forward and we should not wait to wake up until fire harm our house...FYI-Omaxe allotee has same issues from their builder who is not adjusting penalty and around 100 members protested in last meeting .SRS allottee need to wake up more actively than a passive supporter.
sendtomanish

Postby mrinalbhatnagar » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

Yes Manish,

i support opening bank A/c for SRS forum / association. Thanks.
mrinalbhatnagar

Postby kumarsanjiv » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Mrinal ji, i totally agree with you.
kumarsanjiv
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SRS Residency