Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Cheating, malpractice & injustice by builder SRS Real Estate for SRS Residency

Postby sendtomanish » Tue May 17, 2011 12:58 am

Dear Eminent Members,

I want to bring an open cheating, malpractice, injustice and mental harassment by builder SRS Real Estate Ltd to home buyers in notice of forum and GFWA. I am sure there would be similar case with other fellow SRS members too who have taken possession or going to take soon.

Saturday 14th May I went to SRS Sec 12 office for our flat possession along with Kumud Ranjan and Alok Gupta. We had paid our final demand 3 weeks back. To be our surprise, SRS is taking forceful undertaking from buyers on SRS Real Estate Ltd letter head that buyers has settled the any penalty issue from company in lieu of 6 month free maintenance of Rs 1565 per month till October 2011 and I(buyers) have no claim left on company in future. We objected to sign on undertaking and said we don’t want any free maintenance of nominal Rs 9390 and so we are ready to pay whatever maintenance company wanted to charge or any legitimate interest due on us. We have debated and hot discussion for 3-4 hours with their officials and at last SRS Real Estate director Rajesh Singla. They tried to persuade us with all sugar coated way but we were firmed and did not agree to forfeit our rights deliberately.

SRS is doing cheating and making fool by charging 18% interest for 1st 3 month and 24% interest after 3 months on buyers for any delay in payment, whilst not adjusting any penalty amount for delayed in possession ,and so doing unfair trade practices and cheating simple home buyers by taking forceful sign on undertaking.

SRS threaten to buyers to withheld their possession despite customer has cleared all the raised demand and so home buyers/end users in fear of loosing keys of their flats buckles down on builder pressure tactics and sign on illegitimate undertaking.

Even if I said that I will sign on forceful undertaking with “Signing under Protest” for taking my flat possession, SRS even did not agree on that too and bluntly said I have to sign on paper if I want possession and so they did not give my possession letter despite I paid my full and final amount 20 days back.

Now what options I have left:-

a)Can we bring this injustice and mental harassment in notice of Administration (DC Faridabad, STP Faridabad, and SSP Faridabad)?
b) Should we complain to DTCP Chandigarh and their monitoring cell?
c) Should we do FIR in police?
d) Should we complain to CM grievance cell /PM grievance cell?
e) Can we highlight this in Media?
f) I should take possession and then go to consumer court.

Please advise.
sendtomanish

Re: Cheating, malpractice & injustice by builder SRS Real Estate

Postby rgoel24 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:29 am

Manish

Very serious concern, what a blunder these SRS people are doing. Are they treat us fools or only they know the calculations!!! What a silly point making, ''adjusting penalty in lieu of meager 9000 rupees".....

These peoples are actually a blame on the society and curse for the home buyers like us. Cheating is their first thought and they do it openly like there is no law exists.

If its me, I will do like this:

1) First I will file a case in District Consumer Court (Faridabad),
2) File a FIR along with other members who are cheated.
3) Will sent a letter clearly describing the situation to ATP, DTP, DC, HUDA Administrator, CTP Chandigarh
4) Will meet them all and present our case in front of them

For all above matters, Point 1 can be taken alone but for Point 2, 3, 4 I must require as many as members who are cheated or will be cheated in future. I am also a end-user in SRS Residency, I am with you.

Just call as many as people. Lets wait for 20th May for now
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Cheating, malpractice & injustice by builder SRS Real Estate for SRS Residency

Postby sendtomanish » Tue May 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Thanks Rahuljee.
Below is the sample undertaking on which SRS is forcing home buyers to sign to take possession.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
sendtomanish

Re: Cheating, malpractice & injustice by builder SRS Real Estate for SRS Residency

Postby VishalBansal » Tue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Dear All,
It seem that SRS is doing some more serious malpractices
1) SRS has introduced the D tower as 13th Tower in SRS Residency. it seems that it is on the place of Shoping comlex. It is not clear that, whether they will retain the shopping complex in Resiedncy or it will be shift to some other place . But one thing is clear that it is purely a encroachment by SRS. It is common area of flat owners and builder can not make any other buliding in common area. What about Superbuiltup area. If a builder is allowed to make one more tower then superbuilt area should be reduced as common area will be further distributed in 13th Tower flat owners.

2) New Low rise floors (SRS Pear Floors) is proposed near to B2 tower and it seems that enrty & exit will be thorugh SRS resdiency.
Both point should be raised in Joint meeting and clearification should be demanded.
VishalBansal

Postby sendtomanish » Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 am

Vishaljee,
Thanks to bring in notice.
I verified with old brochure.
-The area designated earlier as Shopping Complex is now marked as new Tower Type D having 8 floor and Primary School.
-SRS Pearl Floors new flats looks like within the boundary and it was not in our brochure that we had been shown when we bought flats.
This is very serious concerns and subject to verification of super area that we have been charged.

Dear SRS members,please awake and verify.
sendtomanish

Re: Cheating, malpractice & injustice by builder SRS Real Estate

Postby naveen » Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 am

Yes Manish,
Tower D is not mentioned in the brochure that they distributed at the time of launch.

This is very serious issue.
We should take this in tomorrow MEETING.
naveen

Postby sendtomanish » Thu May 19, 2011 11:46 am

Attached is the new scanned image of two new towers.
I have circled the difference between original layout we given in booking brochure and new layout..
Compare and see difference yourself.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
sendtomanish

Return to SRS Residency