Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

SRS Building School on Green Area & owner's flat as office

Postby rajivkumar » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello everyone

My flat is in srs residency,sec-88.My flat no.is 103 in tower c-6.I visited there on12 june just to see the work progress and was shocked to see that they are using my flat as their office.Another shocking thing was that they are building one school on the park area for which we had paid extra park facing charge.I was really hurted though they are using logo of enduring quality and trust God knows what kind of quality and what kind of trust theyare enduring.I request all the member to take necessary step before it is too late.

Rajiv Kumar 9910693978
rajivkumar

Re: SRS Building School on Green Area & owner's flat as office

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks Rajiv for your post !

So, SRS has also joined Piyush and RPS in using green area for commercial purposes in form of private school. I say to all forum members that don't think issues are confined to 1 or 2 or 3 builders, but all builders will follow same exploitation practices. It is time to wake up and help GFWA in fighting jointly for our 'Modern Faridabad of Future'
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Its time to fight jointly. Later things may become more difficult and resistance from builder will be high.
Have anybody inquired from SRS about this illegal construction? We should jointly write letter to inquire about this than if needed complaint to DC.
naveen

Postby rajarc » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm

I think at this stage i will annoy everyone without personally offending anyone...why ?? :huh:

AS during last 2-3 days we ( 4/5 active members ) of SRS Forum are getting calls to do something. But let me clear one thing...

IT IS a SELF HELP Fight - one has to fight for his own right & inturn help others fighting for the same cause. Inspite of repetition - let me say ... TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More & again people who had already taken lead do not have anything personal against SRS.

It is really a big question to me why people who have taken possession & have shifted - basically the people who are facing the problem day-in & day-out are not acting / reacting...? if everybody thinks that i have to face only 1/1000 of the problem - then i have nothing to say :( but again if some people think that we can change the situation by acting together - then lets be sure - some people who had already united for the cause are with them.

pl take YOUR Call... Remember - change starts with the individual. Each one of us matters!

Regards - Raja Roy Chowdhury - 9899709338
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness
rajarc
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SRS Residency