Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Builder(SRS) Threatening Letter for EDC Payment

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Manish ji,

I am not able to post in my faridabad groups...there is some error. pls post my message:

=================================================================

Dear All,

I had received a warning letter from SRS stating that if I dont pay my outstanding EDC amount I myself will be held responsible for the consequences. The consequences are not mentioned in the letter :)

It also says that 25th Nov is the last date for paying EDC.

Have the other SRS residency owners received such letters?

Pls advise next course of action.

--

Warm regards,

Manav Duggal
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
sendtomanish

Re: Builder(SRS) Threatening Letter for EDC Payment

Postby pankajar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm

i am also get the same latter from SRS...
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumarrobi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:16 pm

I have also received the similar letter. I am also curious that what are those consequences?
kumarrobi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Dear SRS users,
No body is allowed to send such kind of threatening letters but it seems that the are behaving the customer like Mobs. They are trying to blackmail the pitty and trapped users and pick-pocketing from them by hook or by crook.

Now we feel that nobody is ready to listen about us and our patience is being taken for granted.

Now the time has come for serious knocks.

Plan a weekly or fortnightly protest and reach at the individual sites of the builders. Actually builders are also not pressurizing the Govt to do the developement work becasue it will give the chance to delay the projects and they can use our in different projects. Like govt, their priorities are also changed. They are focusing and investing the money in Gurgaon / Noida / Greater Noida etc. becasue you may find that no new project is coming in Faridabad.

Ab to apki kismat aapke hath main...wait karo aur paisa bharo ya sab milkar kuch bada karo.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:41 am

As per recenet meeting with Newly appointed DC Dr Rakesh Gupta, he asked us to file complaints to his office for such cases.

So why don't all SRS members who got this letter go to DC office and give written compalint against SRS.

DC office is open to public from 11 ~12 and during that time no appointment required.

So it would be better, if all file a complaint against the Builder and during that complaint submission brief to media also.

So that they can publish such issues in newspaper.

regards
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:13 am

Dear Ajay,
Things are going from Bad to Worse. I think, all of us not finding the way, how to get it from this trap. Something serious and different is required to open the eyes of Govt.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 pm

We did complaint to all statutory bodies and only DTP replied one liner where he directed to SRS to reply on our concern and finished his POST OFFICE job!!!Now only DC is the option left at local level.
How many members who are ready to go to DC tomorrow 11 am and ready to talk collectively? DC has categorically said that not a single rupees builder can charge more than government/HUDA demand, so unless we will not come forward and meet DC in big numbers, there will be no impact...
All SRS residency Members, please reply to this post and confirm your participation for tomorrow 11 am meeting, you can coordinate with Mr. Rahul Goel on 9873800618.
Ultimatelly it is everyone interest and fight,we all can collectively fight for this injustice..
sendtomanish

Postby pankajar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Guys,

Stop watching here and there, no body come and help us. we have to bang Govt and builders with big and bigger crowd. lets decide next date for protest and this time we required Approx 1000+ members to shout against all ODD.

"BINA ROYE MAA BHI APNE BACHHE KO DOODH NAHI PILATI HAI"
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi Friends ,

I am totaly agree that we should organise next protest asap for getting atleast some responce .

I request to all GFWA member to join protest with family & their friends.

Brijesh Verma
Piyush Height
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Very good idea from Ajay, to start with... Did you (SRS members) met DC today ?

I would ask this Parkland plot owners too who recently got a demand of 5 lacs and are planning for a protest at the builders' office..
shubhohere

Postby singh.jogender » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi,
I request the forum members/GFWA core team members to confirm/share if SRS has provided the EDC calculations (Previous + enhanced) to anyone in any of the projects.If they are not providing the same then what is the way out to get the correct details.Do we need to complaint to HUDA/DTCP for not making available the breakup of EDC being charged from us .Please confirm the contact details of concerned authority in that case.

Thanks in advance.

Jogender
singh.jogender

Return to SRS Residency