Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Ozone Park Sector - 86

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Ozone Park Sector - 86

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 am

Friends,

I want to know if there is any member in this community who has got an apartment in Ozone Park. I want to know what is the status of the project and are you satisfied with the quality of the construction. I feel that it is going to take one more year for the possession. quality of the construction is also not that good.

regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Ozone Park Sector - 86

Postby mohitgupta2707 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 pm

I have also booked a flat in ozone park T-6. On call, they said they would hand over by june2011. However, it seems that the deadline may be extended.

Mohit Gupta
mohitgupta2707
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi Mohit,

do you think they will pay the penalty as per their clause in the sales agreement. as there is huge delay in handover of the flats.

i have got few more more questions given below.

1. how satisfied are you with the quality of the construction?
2. do you know any body else who has taken flat in ozone park?
3. how can we bring ozone park flat owners together so that we are able to work for the betterment of our residential project and neharpar.

I hope you do not mind me asking you so many questions.

regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mohitgupta2707 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 am

They should give penalty as per their clause. I haven't read the agreement since long time....may be there are some finer imprints....need to go through it thoroughly.

1) Visit is pending... Last visit was in dec 2009. The basic material used concrete, cement mixture, hardness etc. seemed to be better and good. though i not a civil engineer or anyways associated with construction; as a layman it was good.
2) no, i have been searching forums on net for this. i got this one .....
3) I can't say.... probably the agents can give some details of the people who bought flat in ozone park. I bought it through aravallihills.

thanks
mohit
mohitgupta2707
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kreetesh » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:59 am

I have also booked a flat in ozone park T-11. Whenever I call Shivsai, they say that possession shall be given in 2 months. This is happening for last 7-8 months.

I am a Civil Enginner and have regularly visited the site. Structural construction is satisfactory but finishing work is not upto the mark. Room sizes are varying from the drawing and balconies are definately not 4' wide as indicated. Moreover they are not providing loft. when enquired, builder told that these are minor changes which are permitted as per the contract agreement.

Reetesh
kreetesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am

I too agree with you, when i visited the site in december the plaster from the wall was coming out. room sizes i did not check but i hope that built up area and super built up area will be as per the agreement. i checked balconies and it did not look safe enough. i am not sure about the width.

Its good that we discuss about problems in this project so that we are able raise them with shiv sai. they will not listen to individuals.

lets identify problems first. following questions should give us an idea about our concerns in the project.

what is loft? and what is its use?
did you check the built up area or super built up area?
what do you think balconies are safe?
do you think we should raise our concerns about room sizes and loft with Shiv sai?
did you see the cement mixture falling from walls?
why there is so much delay in the project?
how can we ensure that they pay penalty for the delay in the project?

I think its good that at least three of us have joined into this group and now we can try to bring in few more members of ozone park and make a strong group of individuals who are able to fight for their right with shiv sai and other authorities.

keep discussing the issues on this forum.

regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kreetesh » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Loft is the overhead storage area (MACHAN) indicated above the area between mater bedroom and children room. This increases the storage sapce of the flat.
Shivsia told that they will provide the breakup of super area calculation at the time of possession, not possible to check for the time being. Final payment shall be as per super area constructed.
Structurally balconies should be safe, we may need to extend the railing by one feet for safety, specially for the higher floor. Hollow pipes are used for the railing, don't know how sound it is.
I along with few more ozone members raised concern about room size and loft, got standard reply that final payment shall be as per constructed super built up area. Regarding loft, they told it is minor changes which is allowed as per our agreement.
I have not noticed any plaster falling from the walls.
Builder is linking delay with the delay by HUDA in providing infrastructure. Now they are saying that they are construction a sewage treatment plant and then can give possession. I am not sure if offer of possession can be given without getting NOC from HUDA. Manish from Shivsai told that the penalty shall be adjusted in final payment as per our agreement.

I feel that we should collectively approach Shivsai for possession (otherwise it may be delayed by one more year) and other issues like installation of lift and other common facilites promissed by them.

Regards
Reetesh
kreetesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shirish » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Introduction to the group, I have an apartment in Ozone Park.

I visited the place last month, the construction was going on checked with few property dealers who are opposite to the site according to them the project is doing well, but surprisingly nobody deals in sale purchase.

IMHO the cunstruction quality is okay, but can't say much on fit & finish as it is several months from now.

The good part is that the builder updates the construction photographs very regulary. I think now when much of the work is going on inside the apartment we should get some tower wise or apartment wise updates

On kreteesh's comment
Shiv Sai told that they will provide the breakup of super area calculation at the time of possession, not possible to check for the time being. Final payment shall be as per super area constructed.

Would be great if you can throw some light on what all they will adjust penalty, basic sales prices, PLC EDC/IDC.
shirish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 pm

I think you are very much right. first we need to identify the problems and then approach shiv sai for clarifications. I am too far from faridabad but i can always ask my brother to attend that meeting in place of me.

i think we agree on few points which are of concern are

1. delay in possession
2. loft
3. NOC from HUDA
4. Electricity (I think before people can move in, power is required at all cost)(Sewage and water they have managed)(internal and bypass roads are getting constructed)

regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi Shirish,

welcome to the community.

what is IMHO?
penalty will be adjusted in final payment. it will not effect BSP or any other price.

do you guys have any update on internal and bypass roads.

regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Manish10574 wrote:Hi Shirish,

welcome to the community.

what is IMHO?

regards,

Manish Lalwani

IMHO is In My Humble Opinion

Its a internet lingo :)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby shirish » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:40 pm

@Manish

If there are changes in the super area it should affect the BSP as well

for example if the basic sale price of an apartment is 20 Lac asuming area= 1000 Sq Ft and Price 2000 Per Sq Ft

Now if the super area is reduced to 900 the BSP will be 18 Lacs (900X2000) accordingly all additonal charges which are calculate on Area of flat like PLC, EDC/IDC, EFC, IFMS should all go down.

Reg. road, ozone is on existing tigaon road, drivable went there end of Nov, easy access from Sai temple side. No specific news on sector roads

Reg electricity they should provide gensets , per my understanding per apartment 5KVA backup shuld be there. They must supply electricity thru gensets that's how people are managing at some other places where govt has not provided electricity.

IMHO= in my humble opnion
shirish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akarmakar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi,

I have also booked a flat in Ozone Park in T7. Though I stay in Mumbai but my parents stay in Fbd. I know few other people too who have booked flats there. I haven't visited Fbd lately but one feedback that I have got is that the size of the lifts (based on space left for lift bays) that they are providing is very small. It would be very difficult to move anything using the lifts. Also, looking at the progress of the construction doesn't look we will be getting possessions anytime soon.

Also, regarding the penalty for late possession. Even if they agree it would not be much. The penalty clause in my agreement says, Rs3/- per sq ft/month.. which is chump change. Doesn't even come near to the extra EMIs we have to pay for the delay :(

It would be good we can approach the builder as a group. Let me know if there are any plans and I can get few other people to attend.

Regards,
Anupam
akarmakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shirish » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 am

Anupam , I completely agree penalty per agreement is zilch We should concentrate on getting what we were promised at the time of booking I mean quality construction, fit & finish and amenities. Personally I didn't feel good when I saw wooden frames on windows in actual apartment v/s nice metal frames with large windows in sample flat. Collectively we can ensure that not everything goes as an excuse for minor changes or subsitutes are allowed as per the agreement. I think we must share our concerns, worries and positive points on the project and then plan how we take it forward.

From my experience of living in multistoried apartment I can say that there should be provision for 2 lifts one passenger lift (small ) & another service lift (bigger) ideally they should have plan for it. An architect should not overlook this aspect, if they have planned for both small lifts that's bad.

Has anyone seen the flooring & doors..
shirish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mukherjee_mk » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 pm

guys, I have booked a flat here too, but Im currently in Bangalore. can anyone confirm if the lifts have been installed in the towers? the last i visited this place, it was in october and I saw virtually no activity in this direction..
mukherjee_mk

Next

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad