Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Ozone Park Sector - 86

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Ozone Park Sector - 86

Postby 15.rajat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi Ram,

Welcome.
Please share your email address, mobile number, tower and apartment number on 15.rajat@gmail.com

Cheers
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ram1977sg » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm

thanx i ll contact on yr gmail account.
ram1977sg

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 pm

HI Ram,

Welcome to the team.

Rajat

Is it possible to ask all the members about their home and office addresses. May be we can ask them their skill sets too to utilize it incase required in future. What do you think about this.

regards,

Manish
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.bali » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi
I have a concern on lifts as there is no service lift to pick the furniture or else material to up stairs so we should talk to builder regarding same
as it is very diffcult to climb with lots of stuff.
amit.bali

Postby 15.rajat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Manish,
I suggest this be included when a new user registers on this forum. It would be difficult to ask everyone for their addresses and occupation details.

Amit,
I doubt if anything can be done now on the service lift issue. Somebody with civil engineering background may suggest.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ram1977sg » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:21 am

hi rajat,manish & all members

i called up jagjit singh but on phone he said that july or august ll be possession of flat.

i asked him to send a mail all the details but no response,even he s not picking up phone now,

so whats happening they r not sure yet.

thanx

rama
ram1977sg

Postby ram1977sg » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 am

hi thanx for reply.i agree with y.

we ll be in touch now.is there any contact no. of y.
ram1977sg

Postby rajesh3107 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 am

Dear Rajat

Pl leave the Service Lift issue as it is not possible at this moment. In addition to it, they have clearly shown the dimension of lifts in their layout plan. They have never said to provide Service Lift. You should have seen it during the time of booking. Builder will never agree for it. Very week point for fighting.

Lets file a complain to STP / HUDA for the delay of external development in Sec 86 (with consultation with Manish / Jayanta as they have already done). This is very essential at this moment.

Rajesh Kumar
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak1902 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 am

Hi Rajat and all other members of this group,

Great work going on through this site. I belong to Software Industry and I shall share my contact details with you on mail. My biggest concern is hefty tax we have to pay, as we are getting no home loan benefits in the absence of the possession letter.

Regards,

Deepak
deepak1902

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 am

I agree with Rajesh that we should focus more on external development and delay in possession. as far as i remember when i visited shiv sai representative said water will be provided through borewell. sewage is already laid and connected to a big well. parks he said will be laid in the end with the help of plants kept around the site. We internal roads too will be laid in the end and demarcation will happen during that time only.

This was in december. I do not know the status now.

We also need to make sure that we get green area as mentioned by shiv sai during selling flats.

There is one more concern, I hope shiv sai is not selling common area to somebody else to generate some revenue for their other projects.

balconies height is low but owner can add height easily when he occupies the flat.

somebody has to take the measurement of the rooms in the apartment to find the actual size. I think size of the rooms in all apartments could vary slightly. so each owner will have to check the size of his room on its own.

regards,

Manish
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Friends,

I am seeing increased interest in my flat since 1st March when we did the protest. I have my apartment posted in 99acres.com and number of queries regarding my apartment has increased by 50%.

Whats your feeling? What is happening?

regards,

Manish
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ram1977sg » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 pm

hi think its achievement of unity,could y also share about improvement.

thanx
rama
ram1977sg

regarding carpet area in ozone shiv sai sec 86 faridabad

Postby ram1977sg » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 am

Hi

I have booked a flat in ozone shiv sai sec 86 faridabad ,tower 10 ,unit c,its 1600 sq ft area & as per company carpet area will be 1280 sq ft which shows in website.

can somebody have a look that its genuine or not or how they r calculating carpet area.

According to layout plan,carpet area coming around 1150 sq ft ,might be i am missing some calculation.

so if somebody can double check this calculation & lt me know plz.

Thanx

Regards
Rama
ram1977sg

Postby rky0111 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:49 pm

mukherjee_mk wrote:guys, I have booked a flat here too, but Im currently in Bangalore. can anyone confirm if the lifts have been installed in the towers? the last i visited this place, it was in october and I saw virtually no activity in this direction..

Dear friends,

I also booked a flat in the Ozone Park in August 2010 in T9. Lift are being installed, however, they are not of the size what was mentioned in the Brochure/plan/website. Just to inform you, the size of the lift was, 1900 mm x 1900mm which has been reduced to the 1300mm x 1100 mm. This size is not even capable to carry a patient stretcher, which is really essential in case of any emergency in the multistoried building like Ozone Park. Therefore, I felt cheated as I put my hard money in this flat and pay installment to the bank through my nose. Upon contact builder gave evasive reply and is not agreeing to provide what he has committed/specified/mentioned on the website at the time of booking, therefore, now I have moved to the Court of Faridabad for justice.

Any body want to join the hand is welcome.

Regards,

Dr. Ravindra Kumar

:thumb:
rky0111

Postby rky0111 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:50 pm

amit.bali wrote:Hi
I have a concern on lifts as there is no service lift to pick the furniture or else material to up stairs so we should talk to builder regarding same
as it is very diffcult to climb with lots of stuff.

I also booked a flat in the Ozone Park in August 2010 in T9. Lift are being installed, however, they are not of the size what was mentioned in the Brochure/plan/website. Just to inform you, the size of the lift was, 1900 mm x 1900mm which has been reduced to the 1300mm x 1100 mm. This size is not even capable to carry a patient stretcher, which is really essential in case of any emergency in the multistoried building like Ozone Park. Therefore, I felt cheated as I put my hard money in this flat and pay installment to the bank through my nose. Upon contact builder gave evasive reply and is not agreeing to provide what he has committed/specified/mentioned on the website at the time of booking, therefore, now I have moved to the Court of Faridabad for justice.

Any body want to join the hand is welcome.

Regards,

Dr. Ravindra Kumar
rky0111

PreviousNext

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad