Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Ozone Park Sector - 86

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Ozone Park Sector - 86

Postby rky0111 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I also booked a flat in the Ozone Park in August 2010 in T9. Lift are being installed, however, they are not of the size what was mentioned in the Brochure/plan/website. Just to inform you, the size of the lift was, 1900 mm x 1900mm which has been reduced to the 1300mm x 1100 mm. This size is not even capable to carry a patient stretcher, which is really essential in case of any emergency in the multistoried building like Ozone Park. Therefore, I felt cheated as I put my hard money in this flat and pay installment to the bank through my nose. Upon contact builder gave evasive reply and is not agreeing to provide what he has committed/specified/mentioned on the website at the time of booking, therefore, now I have moved to the Court of Faridabad for justice.

Any body want to join the hand is welcome.

Regards,

Dr. Ravindra Kumar
rky0111

Postby dheerajjain » Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Very good step taken, Dr. Sahab. Additionally, please submit a written complaint to Smt. Geeta Prakash, Senior Town Planner, HUDA Complex, Sector 12, Faridabad and Mr. Sanjeev Mann, District Town Planner, Faridabad that size of lift poses a safety risk to residents in multi-storeyed apartments. Town Planning department is responsible for overseeing that buildings are safe. You can even make them a party to this legal case.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 am

Dr Ravindra Ji

Well taken, these scumbags should be brought to court of justice. We are with you, If you need any kind of help, You can contact to Any of the member of GFWA Team..

Mr Dheeraj is right, send STP & DTP a written letter clearly mentioning your grievances and retain a receiving of same (You can submit the letter at Single Window Service where acknowledgement given).

Please keep posted the status of your case...

Regards
Rahul
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rky0111 » Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Dear Friends,

Further to my recent mail regarding lift size of the Ozone park apartments. I am already in the process of fighting a civil suit in the court of Faridabad against the builder. The first hearing was held on April 20, 2011. However, without submitting any reply from the builder of my petition a decision was passed by the Judge in my back in favour of builder till May 30, 2011.

It was shocking news for me and therefore I made a written complaint of the judge to Chief Justice of Haryana and District Judge of Faridabad with a request for their intervention. After complaint, I was called by the District Judge Faridabad and discussed the matter. I put up my case very strongly with all supporting documents, however, District Judge asked me why you are the only one to put a case against builder and I gave him a proper reply. Upon the intervention of District Judge the court was changes to some other Judge and the next hearing is on coming Tuesday in Faridabad court. In this case, I believe that court may not give me any relief again as I am alone, so, I will appreciate if at least one member from Ozone also put up a case as soon as possible so as it will give us additional advantage and that could be a game changer.

Moreover, after this hearing, I may file a criminal case against the builder as he had cheated/duped to all of us by providing the smaller lifts than shown as dummy lift of the sample flat (I have all the pictures of dummy lifts). In this criminal case, I would appreciate if many of us can file a Joint complaint in the court or directly to the police so as builder can be taught a lesson he can not take ride of the common people.

Early response in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ravindra
rky0111

Postby 15.rajat » Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Dear Mr. Ravindra,

First, I must thank you for the efforts. All investors of Ozone Park have same issues. I stand with you in this regard, as this is a common problem. While the lifts capacity/size cannot be changed now due to technical reasons, we can definitely file a case against the malpractice, as suggested by you.

I request every investor of Ozone Park to confirm their participation in a joint case against the builder.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ram1977sg » Sun May 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Dear Ravinderji/Rajatji

My full support is with this group.we must take legal action against them .

kind regards

Rama Shankar
ram1977sg

Postby rky0111 » Mon May 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Dear Friends,

As per my information the builder has only put the lift in only one tower. Though I am in T9 where it is having different size. However, in other towers there is still possibilty (as per experts in this industry) least to increase the opening door of the lift from 700 mm to 800 mm. But all of you from these towers have come froward and fight for it.

This is for information to every body.

Ravindra
rky0111

Postby vibsrajan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 am

Hi all,
I also got flat in tower 8 . I am also planning to write a mail to the builder as the things are getting delayed over and over again.
vibsrajan

Postby chetan.chitra » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 am

Dear All

Am surprised as to how come no member is nowdays utting in efforts to know the status of the project.
For everyones information I have been informed yesterday by the Shiv Sai Operational staff in the office that the demand letter for Ozone park apartments for Tower 1 to 3 have been dispatched.
But we will never know for a fact unless someone recieves it.
They also mentioned that the final Super Area has been increased. This would obviously increase the pricing.
Request all to revert back asap.
chetan.chitra

Postby yogesh » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 am

company has increased transfer charges to rs 350 per sq feet to stop resale
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad