Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Ozone Park Sector - 86

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Ozone Park Sector - 86

Postby abhishekgera » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi,

I will ask my brother to join the march and also a friend who owns the flat in Ozone will also join. I will post/communicate their contact numbers in a day or two.

Also, any means to get the contact details of the other flat holders ????

If we can reach people, I am sure they will be ready to join as by sitting idle these ppl will loot our hard earned money.

Rgds,
Abhishek
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi Abhishek,

Manish from Ozone has the contact details of other Ozone flat owners, you can contact him for the details. Or please email me and I will provide you the details of the Ozone members in myfaridabad community.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby deepak1902 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:30 am

Dear Friends,

Finally I am able to join this community and found a right place. I have also a Flat in T10 at Ozone.

Regards,

Deepak
deepak1902

Postby kundal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 am

Hi Deepak,
Welcome to the community!

Hope you will be able to join us for 1st Mar protest at sector 12.
kundal

Postby kundal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am

Dear Members!
Need to make the group stronger and present a healthy numbers on 1st Mar. Please volunter to form an agenda for the day and compile a list of confirmed members. To begin with myself..

1st Mar Protest in sector 12

1. Kundal Hazarika
More....

Please join..
kundal

Postby deepak1902 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am

Dear Kundal,

I will make all efforts to join the protest. Even I feel cheated ever since I have booked a flat last year.

Regards
deepak1902

Postby kundal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

Updated list ..

1st Mar Protest in sector 12

1. Kundal Hazarika
2. Deepak
kundal

Postby kundal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 am

Also important is to vote for the protest and donate generously so that the people who are leading can make a count. So far, count has been lowest from Ozone..
kundal

Postby kundal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:49 am

Also important is to vote for the protest and donate generously so that the people who are leading can make a count. So far, count has been lowest from Ozone..
kundal

Postby kundal » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 am

G'day Ozone Members!
Please confirm your participation for tomorrow urgently.
kundal

Postby Manish10574 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 am

I have sent emails to all the members but response is not good enough. I too would have definately joined if i was in india.

I hope there will be few people from Ozone Park tomorrow for the march.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 am

Manish,

Send me the list of all the members of the Ozone park. I will try to speak to them
My Email add: 15.rajat@gmail.com
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I have sent them to your email id
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhadrish » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi All,

I own a flat in T-4 in Ozone Park. Bought in Feb 2009.

Impressed by some of the stuff seen here on the forum (esp RPS EOW complaints etc). Good to see we have built up some base here. I am based in Ahmedabad currently and do not travel that frequently to Delhi but am willing to work through this group for whatever efforts needed.

I am concerned most about quality of construction, lift sizes etc.

Date of possessions does not affect me so much through the builder as I am sure even if he gives it we cannot stay there. So am more concerned that it becomes habitable through pushing HUDA (we need to join hands with others for this - ppl who went to the 1st Mar demonstration please put forward your views) and in the meanwhile we push Shiv Sai to ensuring the desired changes take place

Can someone who has visited the site most recently (pref 2011) confirm the list of issues and we can add onto it.

1. Lift sizes - Reetesh, being a civil engineer can you help us out by proposing what we can reasonably recommend to the builder / mediation to solve these issues - can we ask him to increase the lift size is that possible etc
2. Quality of construction / Finishing work - again as above
3. etc

Cheers
Bhadrish

My email: <myname>.<mysurname>@gmail.com
My Mob (Numbers below these symbols in the keyboard): ()(((@*@^!
bhadrish

Postby 15.rajat » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi everyone and welcome Bhadrish

I was there for the protest but unfortunately there were only 3 people from Ozone Park. The overall strength was around 60. Not enough when we have 750 members registered on this forum. And this despite multiple e-mails, SMS's, calls, alerts, reminders. I can assure everyone that if each one of us does not get involve, then we should not expect possessions of our apartments.

I also visited the Ozone Park site today. Here are some updates:

1. The temporary office constructed (which was left to the entry gate) has been shifted to where the sample apartment was.
2. Two new towers, each with 9 floors, each floor with 2 apartments, have been launched by Shivsai. Clearly, funds are being diverted to these new projects - Sai Vatika and Sai Apartments.
3. The current pace of construction is allow, but this can be easily understood as the builder knows that HUDA will definitely take time in completing the external development, hence they have the luxury and an excuse too, to delay the project.
4. I was told by Store Manager and another person from Sales/Marketing that Shivsai is planning to give the possession of at least Tower 1, 6 and 11 in July/Aug 2011. We are expected to "live" with electricity from DG sets, utility water from Boring, drinking water from RO filter to be installed by Shivsai, sewerage from STP (sewerage treatment plant) to be installed by Shivsai. I am unsure how can they give possession with such workarounds.
5. Club house, swimming pool, STP was under construction today. Laborers were working.
6. I am concerned about the green area. All they plan to do is dig some sand on rear of every tower and put some plant. They "plan" to have a garden as well. Where ? What size ? Is it the same as per what was promised and planned ? --- I am not sure.
7. Lifts (Passenger and Service) are installed and yes the size if very small. I think maximum a lift would be able to accommodate is 6 to 8 people. However, I am confident that nothing can be done now to change or increase the size of lifts.
8. Construction quality - (though I am not sure) - it looked okay to me when I saw my apartment. Atleast it felt good to see flooring done. But yes, the finishing is an issue and it must be highlighted to Shivsai.

Concerned about
1. As I have highlighted above. On what conditions should we be willing to accept possessions of our apartments ? I request all the members who have apartments in T1/T6/T11 to reply to me.
2. There has been no official letter gone from us, to Shivsai management sharing our concerns and asking for answers.

As a first step, I am attaching a draft letter which could be sent to Shivsai management for answers. This is a draft and I look forward to comments.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
+91 9654351351
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad