Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Postby amit.bali » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi all,
As per Shiv sai builders they will give us possesion in oct'11 but how can one go there and live as basic infrastructure is zero (sewage, Electricity & water) and above this they are asking for hike in EDC which will come least to least 1 lakh rupees, So our next question to builder as well as to Govt is where is our EDC which we have already depoisted i.e Rs.150/- per sq ft. First they should show us the working then we are going to pay this amount.

I request all to share your comments on the above recent problem

Amit bali
amit.bali

Postby ghoshs » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

I have booked a flat in the Sai Park 1 appartments of Shiv Sai Infrastructure. I had spoken to the company before the EDC increase notice was issued - According to the builder, the possession would be given after 36 months of start of construction. According to Shivsai the construction began in December 2009 and hence the possession would be given in December 2012!

Has anyone who has booked a Sai Park-1 flat heard the same thing form the builder? I have already paid 88% of the cost of the flat!

SG
ghoshs
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shirish » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm

amit.bali wrote:Hi all,
As per Shiv sai builders they will give us possesion in oct'11 but how can one go there and live as basic infrastructure is zero (sewage, Electricity & water) and above this they are asking for hike in EDC which will come least to least 1 lakh rupees, So our next question to builder as well as to Govt is where is our EDC which we have already depoisted i.e Rs.150/- per sq ft. First they should show us the working then we are going to pay this amount.

I request all to share your comments on the above recent problem

Amit bali

I too came to know of this EDC hike, there is an effort by GFWA to fight against this hike. I think the we should join the effort and include Shiv sai in the case they are persuing.
shirish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Friends,

Hopefully all of us are not enjoying Shiv Sai managment's attitude. It has been almost 3 years since the project started, yet the plan for few towers is not ready, we should rest aside the possession.

Many of us are paying the interest as well as the rent. This is simply an absolute harassment and we seem to be totally unresponsive towards it. Can we please, by some way or other, ask the directors about the progress and plan??

Abhishek
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad