Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Postby abhishekgera » Sat May 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Well, probably if no one has the same issue then I will be assuming that is specific to me only and will take this individually.

Rgds,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drsranjan » Sun May 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Everyone

I appreciate the amount of work you guys have done. I have a flat in sector 86 Ozone park but I am overseas and not being able to actively participate in forum activities. I keep a close eye on all the news and development through the emails I receive and online news. I have the same concern what you guys have about the delay in construction by builders and compromise in quality .
I guess we have to maintain the pressure on builders and local authority through our forum so they do not do cheat us and deliver as per the promise they made to us.
thanks
shashi ranjan
drsranjan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shirish » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 pm

I visited the site recently and found following

1) Some towers the inside work is going o but very few labourers were there, I asked and reply was this is harvesting season and shortage of labour.
2) Outside over parking they were doing water proofing for landscaping area
3) There are 3 really sore points
1. Size of lifts
2. Balcony railing, very inferior
3. Window, window pane & door quality
shirish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rky0111 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Dear Friends from Ozone Park,

As you all are aware, that I am trying hard with the builder to increase the size of the lift in the court, however, it seems to be difficult to crack down the builder.

Lift is the most expensive and the most important part of the building. By making small manipulations builder has saved 2.5 crores of Rupees (based on the estimate by budgetary quotations). Since, Ozone park is the high rise building and therefore importance of Lift become even more important as this will will be used for vertical transportation of goods and even a patient stretcher in case of any emergency. Although, we were assured to provide the one goods lift per tower, even then builder duped us and has provided 2 small lifts which are of no use for the above said purpose and therefore pose a severe safety issue for the perspective residents.

I this connection the matter was discussed with several experts and one way to come out from this problem is to file a joint PIL (Public Interest Litigation) in High Court, Chandigarh as this is not practical not to provide the goods lifts and a lift capable of handling the patient stretcher in such high rise building. If in case it is granted builder has to provide additional lifts with each tower handling goods/stretcher and court may direct to HUDA for this issue.

Total expenditure would be about 25,000/-, which can be shared by all members. It was also told that the chances of granting PIL are 90% if it goes through the GFWA.

Early response at least from the 20 members will be highly appreciated. More amount of members will provide better results and lower financial burden.

Regards,

Ravindra
rky0111

Postby 15.rajat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi Ravindra.

Thanks for guiding us.
Could you please update us regarding the notice which was served to Shiv Sai from DC/DTP office and if they have responded to it ?

I am sure most of us understand the importance of a service lift, which can not only help us transport heavy items to the floors, but also in bringing a patient on stretcher up/down, which is a critical thing.
However, I have also realized that a lot of investors in Shivsai are more concerned about getting possession of the apartments, sidelining such issues, as they are paying huge costs on rented apartments.

Though I am not aware of the legalities here but I am with you in filing the PIL. Maybe we can also explore the possibility of getting the same filed through GFWA, as we as a community and not as individual investors. I leave that to the administrator and the legal team of GFWA to think.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rky0111 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I do understand the real problem with the residents of Ozone, as they are payning hepty amount of EMI. And Biulder also understand this compulsion of perspective residents, and therefore he is explioting it. Certainly PIL that has to go through GFWA but may be only residents from Ozone have to pay for it. Let us see how other members respond!

Regardsing notice, I have not heared anything from neither the DC office nor from DTP Faridafad yet, however, I expect some response in the week to come but I do not expect any breakthrogh in the matter of lifts from the local administartion as these buiders have deep root in the administrartion.

Regarding possession, as I understand that builders can not give the possession to any residents untill basic infrastructure is ready from HUDA and I belive this has been baned for the next two years, this is as per the order of HUDA?? Moreover, builder can not handover the flat atleast in next one year as lrgae amount of work is pending. GO TO THE SITE OF SHIVSAI THEY HAVE ALSO MENTIONED "POSSESSION IS SUBJECT TO BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDED BY THE HUDA".

As far as delayed project penality is conserned in that case certainly we can expect some breathrough from the administration and I am sure that will be adjusted with interest.

Ravindra
rky0111

Postby 15.rajat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi all,

We need to decide the next course of action. We can request Shivsai for a meeting on 11th June which will give us an opportunity to meet everyone physically and discuss next steps.

rgds
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:19 pm

I am in favour of meeting Shiv Sai management and get the answers to our question. It would be great if we come to know what they answered to DTP notice. The main pointers for our discussion are
1) Date of possession - by when it would become reality
2) Pending work interior as well as exterior
3) Size of lift
4) Unsafe balcony
5) Status of electricity connection
6) RWA formation for Ozone park
7) Who will run maintenance

Please add your thoughts.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajesh3107 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Pl add some modification as given below:

1) Date of possession - by when it would become reality
(as told in last meeting - it was 15 Aug 2011)
2) Pending work interior as well as exterior
3) Size of lift
(Even not as per plan given by them)
4) Unsafe balcony
5) Status of electricity connection, Construction of Sewerage Tank & Provision for water supply to be provided
(who will bear the expenses of extra burden of Electricity bill by Generator, disposal of sewerage daily if they
give possession without external development )
6) RWA formation for Ozone park - I think there should not be any problem - very minor issue
7) Who will run maintenance - certainly in the beginning they are supposed to run until sufficient persons do not move in
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:25 pm

What's wrong with the real estate sector in India

have a look at the following link.....

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/mar ... ms?curpg=1
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Ozone Member,

Today I visited the shiv sai web site where they post monthly progress photograph and I was surprised to note that there has been zero progress from outside in comparison to last month. The pace of work is pathetic and with this speed I don’t think they will be ready in next one year.

I strongly feel the urge to have second meeting with Shiv Sai management to get their part of stories and put pressure on them for possession. I fell they are happily diverting the work force from one construction site to another which is causing delay to our project.

Let me know your view on the same.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajesh3107 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Dear All Ozone Park / Sai Park-1 Members

We have started getting letter from Shiva Sai Infrastructure Ltd. regarding extra amount expected to be collected from the builder (presentably without mentioning any amount) for EDC & IDC. I think we, all members of Ozone Park & Sai Park-1, should come to Town Park, Sector-12, Faridabad at 9:30 AM on 19 Jun 2011 (Sunday) where GFWA is planning to meet on this day. This is also important as GFWA is already planning to deal with this issue in Legal Way. We all should be united to file the case if required.

Afterward we should plan to meet with Shiv Sai officials any other day. It may be decided at that place itself.

With thanks
Rajesh
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi Ozone Menbers,

I think Arun is right the way ozone construction is going i also think it will take 1 more year for possesion.
We should meet the Shiv Sai people for the same.

Regards
vibin Rajan
vibsrajan

Postby ghoshs » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:21 am

Is there anybody in this forum who has booked a flat in the Sai Park - 1 Appartments of Shivsai Infrastructure in Sector 87 of Greater Faridabad? Is there any feedback on this project please?

Rgds,

SG
ghoshs
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

hi,
as per them they will give possesion by october 11. Hope for the best

Regards
Vibin Rajan
vibsrajan