Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Demand Letter received from Shiv Sai for increased EDC Charges

Postby deepakarora » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Yesterday, I have recieved Demand Letter from Shiv Sai for increased EDC Charges, due date is on 12-Aug-2011.
deepakarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand Letter received from Shiv Sai for increased EDC Charges

Postby rajeshvirmani » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 pm

would u plz provide more details like what is the increased EDC /sqft...? my flat is in T6

regds
Rajesh
rajeshvirmani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Pls can you let me know which tower you own a flat and how much they have charged additionally (per sqft and total demand)

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi,

Will you please let me know how much they demanded and how much edc is increased

regards
vibin rajan
vibsrajan

Postby ghoshs » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

I have booked a flat in Tower A at Sai Park 1 Appartments. The enhanced EDC demand is @ Rs 100/sq ft of the area of the flat, which in my case is 1110 sqft. Hence, the demand on me is for Rs 1,11000. HDFC Ltd is ready to give loan but by enhancing the sanctioned amount by Rs 1,11000 but against a 0.5% additional processing fee from the buyer for this enhanced amount! The Haryana Govt wins by getting more money, the builder wins by just passing on the demand to buyers, HDFC wins by getting more money as processing fee and interest. The poor flat buyer is the only loser in this whole affair!

Saibal Ghosh

PS : People in this community are only from Ozone Park or rom Sai Park too?
ghoshs
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepakarora » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:48 pm

vibsrajan wrote:Hi,

Will you please let me know how much they demanded and how much edc is increased

regards
vibin rajan

They demanded Enhanced EDC RS. 1,58,360.00 for 1480 sqft area.

Regards
deepakarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s.biswadeep@gmail.com » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

deepakarora wrote:Yesterday, I have recieved Demand Letter from Shiv Sai for increased EDC Charges, due date is on 12-Aug-2011.

Even I have rcvd the letter...I want to know if there is any body/forum where the ShivSai property holders meet regularly to discuss various issues?
s.biswadeep@gmail.com

Postby s.biswadeep@gmail.com » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Can anybody tell me whether we are bound to pay this EDC demand or we can do something together to solve this....paying more than 1 Lac in few days is impossible....also who will pay the interest on this amount when I borrow a loan just only to pay this charge
s.biswadeep@gmail.com

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Dear Shiv Shai Members,
Please anyone send your EDC demand to core@myfaridabad.in.
sendtomanish

Postby s.biswadeep@gmail.com » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

ghoshs wrote:I have booked a flat in Tower A at Sai Park 1 Appartments. The enhanced EDC demand is @ Rs 100/sq ft of the area of the flat, which in my case is 1110 sqft. Hence, the demand on me is for Rs 1,11000. HDFC Ltd is ready to give loan but by enhancing the sanctioned amount by Rs 1,11000 but against a 0.5% additional processing fee from the buyer for this enhanced amount! The Haryana Govt wins by getting more money, the builder wins by just passing on the demand to buyers, HDFC wins by getting more money as processing fee and interest. The poor flat buyer is the only loser in this whole affair!

Saibal Ghosh

PS : People in this community are only from Ozone Park or rom Sai Park too?

Dear Mr. Saibal,

I would like to meet/contact you as I have also booked a flat in SaiPark-1 tower A. My contact no. is 9811498912 & I am currently based in Ggn.
Await an urgent reply
Biswadeep Sarkar
s.biswadeep@gmail.com

Postby paes » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 am

I also received a demand letter from Shiv Sai yesterday.
My flat is in T10; The amount asked is 180,000/
Other member please share their strategy, whether they are going to pay the charges.
paes
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

i havnt receivd any demand letter bt soon i think i will receive it i owned a flat in tower 8 of 1785 sq feet. It means i have to pay additional charges of rs 1,80,000 rs . which will increase the burden although the edc we given till now they havent used it for development. is there any way where we dnt have to make this payment as i dnt think so they are going to develop ths area soon. there is no roads , no street lights no security bt still they are asking for more money from us who aleady invested so much in ths project. we must take some step against it.

regards
vibin rajan
9971520088, 9873120861
vibsrajan

Postby rajeshvirmani » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 pm

can anyone tell what was the project launched date and what was the initial/planned possession date? Any time after the planned possession date will result a penalty of Rs 3/SQFT. If the possession id delayed by 1 yr, it would account for Rs 57600 for flat of 1600 SQFT (3 * 1600 * 12 months). We can ask builder to adjust the penalty in the EDC charges based upon the point that if he would have given the possession on time, these charges would not have been applicable..

suggestions/feedback are welcome...

regds
Rajesh Virmani
rajeshvirmani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 pm

I was going through the notification from HUDA which they have issued to all builders for increased EDC charges and it clearly mentioned that failure to remit the amount by due date would attract interest @ 15% + the completion certificate will be withheld for issuing possession letter.

I am cognizant of the fact that GFWA is going to file litigation against HUDA for the increased EDC, but keeping in mind our judicial system and the justification given by HUDA for development is not clear. Everyone government official comes with a different version and it seems only the buyers are made prey to it. Noida extension story board is a live example. The meeting with Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary also justified the increase in rate.

Guys HUDA will have enough justification to justify the increase in EDC, if we don’t pay I assume that it would mean delay in possession and paying interest component to builder and to HUDA.

Please suggest how we would like to go about it.

I have a suggestion - If we all Shiv Sai members want to meet and discuss how we would like to proceed further.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hillolchatterjee » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

I have also received the demand letter for extra EDC charges , would look forward from the association to advice how to deal with this.
As well if the members of Ozone appt meets up let me know when is the date i would be interested .
hillolchatterjee
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad