Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby pankajgugu » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:39 pm

I completely agree with Mr. Goyal for alerting everyone.At the time of offering possession, it was committed by Mr. Gupta that all the residents will be provided all the basic facilities that residents need for their smooth living. But reality is in stark contrast to this. At the same time it is my request to all please don't believe in Adel and HDFC Bank IGNOU, Corporate bank society etc. It is really thinkable why after so many years Mr Vivek Gupta AGM marketing ADEL himself ready to contact us .They have not materialized their plan for 250 and 180yds why because the don't have any scope for getting money from 250 and 180yed buyers .Now adel planning to cheat high rise buyers .No need to get excited all are suffering due to our investment again he want to play with our emotions to make earn money for their staff only.

Dear friends beware please
regards
pankaj
pankajgugu

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby vkupadhyay01 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks Mr. Goyal, Pankaj, shubho and others. Very valuable comments. Thats why I am also saying that we need to wait for the decision of big groups like IGNOU and Corporate Bank etc. Also, the company need to send a concrete proposal in the form of a binding agreement to each customer. Dear friends, our only goal is at present to get the commencement of construction and for this purpose we need to put pressure on the company and at the same time if any thing concrete and realistic offer come from the company, we have to consider. From this forum, I appeal to the head of the IGNOU group to come forward and take a lead in the matter. Now your groups may have 100-150 members, but, why not entire members of high rise. If this happen, then company bound to do something concrete. From your side, it is very easy to increase the strength of the group. For this, the IGNOU group may call for a meeting at the divine court venue and enroll the customer in your group for dealing with the company. So, I am again appealing the head of the IGNOU group to come forward. If anything new, please keep on posting. This is the right time to raise the strength of ourselves. I also appeal to the Era Group to do something concrete for the sake of your company and customers also. Otherwise, situation is now a days is that everybody involved in this project have ultimately led to their life in jail.
vkupadhyay01

Postby ajaysatija » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello Friends
I have a flat at ERA/ADEL Landmarks sector 76 Faridabad, This builder is bunch of crooks and they are sucking blood of buyers.
They have taken more money in the name of construction and eaten that money too, No progress is going on at all. The quality of material is there. Its equal to s**t.
No facilities have been given there, no security, no sure electricity and water, fights every day from Era bouncer at site. Snacks and thief comes every day.

Why not Mr Vivek Gupta so called AGM and his SUMIT BHARANA resolves the current situation of 250 and 180 yards?

Why don’t he come to site and show the work as per his commitment to us for which they have taken money?

What is the point of asking money for high rise when you don’t have money to handover 250 and 180 yards flats?

Mr. VK Upadhyay, Can I request to put my above question to Vivek Gupta and SUMIT BHARANA?

Kindest Regards
A.K.Satija
ajaysatija

Postby platho_jo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello

I doubt the intention of the builder.

Please look at the present condition of the society

How can anybody believe that they will do somethin withougenuinely doubt the intention here as the builder never in the past shown real willingness to solve the buyer issues. Just think of the same, if 400 buyers are to give 50k each then only they can consolidate 2 cr.

Are 400 buyers are already ready for giving money.? Is there any such list of buyers who are contributing

If the builder is not able to secure 2cr. Then what will happen to the money given by the people.?

Lets as7- to sume if 2cr is collected, how will the builder start construction.? They don’t even have 25k for finishing the completed flats in 250 one, how can they complete the half way construction of 180 and from scratch of the highrise….

I think this is only another method to siphon more money…

Looking at the current condition of the site, one can hardly believe that the builder can start the construction in any way, specially hundreds of vendors are already chasing the builder and employees have not got salary for 6-8 months.

I heard from the residents that there is no basic facility available at site, how can the builder start construction if they can not give service to 40 residents?

Realistically if they want to start construction they need reasonable amount of money without which they can not start construction again, this is again a method to take away money. Also if 70/30 ratio… then you need more money

Also I heard that in the last one year builder collected 1 to 3 lac from hundreds of buyers whose flat is nearly completed, however the minimum work of 25k each unit could not complete and buyers are running pillar to post…can’t believe they can deliver anything at this stage.

Beware of all wrong commitments
platho_jo

Postby vir.bisht » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi
I am one of the buyer of Adel Divine Court, who is clueless and feeling cheated by Builder.

From some social media and mobile messages i came to know that Era/Adel is demanding a payment of Rs 50,000 in favour of DGTCP.

Is it the Same Vivek Gupta !! who is project incharge, really Surprising.

In 250 yds. which was almost complete they took more than 1 year after taking 2.5- 3 Lacs, even the expense was not due for more than 25-50000.
Still the pathetic condition of those flats can be seen.

Now For 180 sq., which are 85-90% ready and expense is approx 50K - 1 lacs to complete,
same ERA/Adel team has taken 1-2 lacs since approx 6 months - 1 year and approx 70 buyers of concur group and other buyers.
Not a SINGLE Flat is delivered.

So my worry is How we can trust the builder who has not fulfilled his any promise till now, how they will process it now.

As a builder they do not have 2 crore. how they are gonna work further. Can somebody from ERA/Adel clarify this. This is not looking trustworthy.

Please Look and then action.

regards

Virender Bisht
vir.bisht

Postby vivek_pannu1980 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:48 am

hello friends,
I agree to all my fellow sufferers who have been cheated by ADEL group showing us fake dreams which are not even close to realisation. Almost all of us are end users who invested with a point to shift in their dream home with very very hard earned money which has even costed valuable time that has been snatched from their kids n family to provide them a safe n hygienic place for them to bloom and nourish in.But all in vain... i am also one of those who paid our pending money on a promise to provide possession. Looking at the plight and struggle of living in the premises of ADEL it seems so hard to decide to shift in there costing further burden of EMI's and rent.
ADEL group has taken no charge and responsibility of maintenance of the area and its only the efforts of residents who have managed to stay there without proper arrangement of security, safety, and basic amenities of water and electricity.

Now my point is, as we have been trapped other consumers should not be cheated further after their real face is unveiled. The group is only manipulating the funds raised from one end and used for other. If ADEL can refund money to customers of Gurgaon project then why can't it pay the dues itself. With such a doubtful integrity its not wise to trust them again n indulge our self in further deep mess. I personally request the government and other officials to please intervene and save poor consumers like us from these evil tactics of builders. Even after investing all our saving with additional burden of loans our fate is still unsure. Friends please think before you act....
Regards,
Vivek Pannu
vivek_pannu1980

Postby shajan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Dear all,

I truely and completely agree with what all are said by both lalaraju and
mohit goyal. It looks like as though someone has written the same lines
what i wanted to write. We all have invested our hard earned money thinking
that one day we will stay there. However the dream is still a dream for
people like me. I am holding a 180sq yards booking in low rise. If builder
is commited then he should start delivering which can be finished as soon
as possible. But builder is concentrating more on from where more money can
be pulled. So be careful before investing any more money. We all want that
all our flats are delivered to us. But we should not end up paying and
paying with no return.

Thanks and regards
Shajan
shajan

Postby daro285 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:30 am

Hi,

Please don't waste your hard-earned money again as Adel Landmarks already has cheated with lot of customers in their project. If we pay the amount again, there is no surety where amount will be going. Also we are facing lot of other problems as well, HDFC charges the EMI every month on home loan approved by bank and we don't know status about the flat. In 2014, when I came to know about that builder don't have their own land to construct the flat and it's name is not registered in DTP, Faridabad, then I asked from HDFC that what due diligence they have done before approving the home loan on this builder's property and also request HDFC to share the verification documents what they had verified before approving the home loan on this builder's property. One of the HDFC person said that they would share the documents only if ADEL Landmarks will authorize/give the permission to share such a verification documents. Then I have asked from HDFC Ltd. again why do you want the authorization from builder to share these verification documents. Till date, they have not replied on it and not shared the documents what due diligence they had done before approving the home loan on the property of ERA/ADEL Landmarks.

Builder can't do wrong with anyone if bank do the proper verification of builder and their land. Most of the time customer believes that bank is biggest entity and they do proper due diligence on builder's property. But here it seems that no due diligence had been done by HDFC Ltd. before approving the home loan.

So, please be careful and don't believe on Adel Landmarks and HDFC Ltd.
daro285

Postby shubho » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Dear All,

Agree that the builder cannot be trusted. While we wait for IGNOU and other big groups come to a decision, I would again strongly suggest that we the people who have invested our hard earned money, come together for a meeting to chart a course of action considering both the possibilities -

1. IGNOU and other big groups accept Adel's plan - Then how do we ensure we get our flats
2. IGNOU and other big groups reject Adel's plan - Then what should be our next step to pressurize Adel to return our money.

I would suggest 3rd or 4th Sep for all of us to meet. A show of strength would go a long way in putting pressure on Adel.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant_grefa » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello All,
As we all know the builder is no longer a builder (as it is not building anything for the past 2 years). In every 3 months we hear that he is again in jail or out on bail. There is no transparency either on where our money has gone.

Now, the point is, high rise is not going to be built in another 6 years. The builder is only playing some trick to get more out of the buyer's pocket.

For low rise, there are many flats which have just 10% of work left. One way to get flats is forceful aquisition and take over the remaining work on your expense. Then, when we have more residents, the RWA can take over the society and throw out these fraud builder and his people. The builder is in no position to go against residents as the land itself is not in his name and most of the buyers have paid almost 90-100% of the money. Unity will be the key here.

Thanks
Hemant_grefa

Postby ajaysatija » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Dear Mr. VK Upadhyay, Since you were interacting with Vivek and team on IGNOU point,

1) Can you ask him to be present, if any meeting with buyers or between us as he is incharge of Project?
2) Before any meeting can you ask him to give the status or deadline on construction for flats on which Adel has taken money from Concor and other group?
3) Does he have authority to commit on behalf of Sumit Bhadana? If yes then where is his commitment which he made for 180 yard people?
4) If he does not have authority then how come he can propose solution on high rise

I am eagerly waiting for some reply
ajaysatija

Postby vijayk1210 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Dear All,

Like most of you i have also come across this another fake investment plan by builder through social media.
In the time where we are waiting for fulfillment of basic needs first such as, handover of already completed flats , full time electricity, security and completion of lifts, a fake promise is again been made from Adel's part with no history of fullfillment of past promises.

I sincerely thank those who are creating awareness on the same.

Thanks
Vijay
vijayk1210

Postby shubho » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:05 pm

All,

Unity is the key here and we need to be united to get either our flats or our money with interest from this builder. we can no longer afford to be divided between low rise and high rise as we all are victims of the cheating scheme of this builder in collusion with HDFC bank officials.

I understand that an FIR has been lodged against the builder, but has HDFC been named as a collaborator there?

I think we need to stand united and make big noise about our condition in the media and take petitions to the following -

1. CM of Haryana
2. Minister of Urban Development
3. Prime Minister

Only when we have coverage in media (both social and otherwise), we would be able to succeed in our objectives.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby daro285 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:36 am

Hi,

Banks have legal cell, certified architecture and access to more resources than an individual home buyer can have. So banks should exercise due diligence before approving a project.

HDFC Ltd. and DHFL were approving the home loan on ERA/Adel property. Without due diligence, they had approved the home loan on this property. There should be strict action against financial institutions. In collusion with builder, Bank has impacted so much and also takes Pre EMIs/EMIs every month. If person stops the EMIs/Pre EMIs, then bank destroy the CIBIL score of that person. A normal person is being impacted day by day, not Banks and Builder.

Thanks
daro285

Postby Magansatsangi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:29 am

Hi All,

I am also a buyer in era divine court high rise sector 76 faridabad, I completely agree with all your thoughts, we all have cheated from era/ADEL, HDFC bank and now other are here to cheat again.

We had a lot of discussion, let’s make a huge group and raise our voice loud to Chief minister, supreme court and prime minster.

Let’s decide, fix a date and be present with a large audience for protest, we will contact other news channel to broadcast the same in newspapers.

Please come forward with other suggestions, We are in a same situation and we have to act accordingly/Jointly.

Regards,
Magan
Magansatsangi

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court