Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby Magansatsangi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 am

[quote="daro285"]Hi,

Banks have legal cell, certified architecture and access to more resources than an individual home buyer can have. So banks should exercise due diligence before approving a project.

HDFC Ltd. and DHFL were approving the home loan on ERA/Adel property. Without due diligence, they had approved the home loan on this property. There should be strict action against financial institutions. In collusion with builder, Bank has impacted so much and also takes Pre EMIs/EMIs every month. If person stops the EMIs/Pre EMIs, then bank destroy the CIBIL score of that person. A normal person is being impacted day by day, not Banks and Builder.

Thanks[/quote]

Hi All,
I am also a buyer in era divine court high rise sector 76 faridabad, I completely agree with all your thoughts, we all have cheated from era/ADEL, HDFC bank and now other are here to cheat again.
We had a lot of discussion, let’s make a huge group and raise our voice loud to Chief minister, supreme court and prime minster.
Let’s decide, fix a date and be present with a large audience for protest, we will contact other news channel to broadcast the same in newspapers.
Please come forward with other suggestions, We are in a same situation and we have to act accordingly/Jointly.
Regards,
Magan
Magansatsangi

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby ajaysatija » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

[quote="vkupadhyay01"]I have discussed the issue of the commencement of construction with HDFC Bank and Era Adel officers. As per advice of HDFC bank, I have talked with Shri Vivek Gupta of Adel, incharge of Divine Court Project. He mentioned that they are under discussion with big groups of Divine Court high rise like IGNOU, Corporate bank society etc. They are going to send a proposal to the customer of A1, A2, B1 and B2 towers that the buyers shall give a cheque of Rs. 50000/- in the name of DGTCP (not in the name of ADEL) and by collecting Rs. 2 crores from buyers, ADEL will pay to DGTCP and get the licence in the ADEL's name. Afterwards, they will be in a position to start construction. They will open a separate bank account and 70% money collected from the buyers will be used for the construction purpose only and 30% will be used by the company for bank loans and the money so collected will be used for the Divine Court project only under supervision of buyers. They are in the process of completing the legal formalities in this regard. Sounds good proposal as builder-buyer mutual cooperation. However, as an individual buyer, we need to wait for the decision of big groups of ERA Divine Court High rise like IGNOU and Corporate Bank. If any body has further query, Vivek Gupta may be contacted.[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------

Mr Upadhyaya,

I replied you and raised some questions to you for SHRI Vivek, It's been now more than 10 days, no reply from you.

The questions were sent to you as you wrote you were in touch with him.

May I know what is your flat no? Are you a I have paid 100% and only 5 feet bushes and spider can be seen there, even dogs CANNOT sit there, no plaster, no gates , no road, no floor, no light, no water fitting, nothing at all.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SHIFT THERE BY ERA OFFICIAL, I am sure in jail they did not get the atmosphere like this.

This is the reason I want Vivek's reply from him on status. We are at common place and fighting against one person.

I can read people kept saying hume yeh karna chaiye, hume wo karna chahiye in the forum, par billi ke gale main ghanti bandhega kaun?? Builder issi baat kar faayada utha raha hai..

Builder ka AHANKAAR SAATHWE AASMAAN PAR HAI,
ajaysatija

Postby NeeruKC » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi,

I have gone to Era site last week. I visit my floor (Divine Court). I found multiple issues in my floor. It can cause fatal disaster for complete building as well as human life lose in future. It seems that Era has used very cheap material in building development.

1. Side walls are falling down.

2. Pillers are damaged.

3. Balcony is loosing cement can fall down.

4. Doors are loosing plaster from both sides.

5. Electric pole inside back side of floor.

6. Paint is coming out from wall. Looking very bad.

7. Plaster is falling down.

8. Spit tobacco/ Gutka on walls.

9. Tiles outside floor also broken down.

10. They are using broken slabs in Kitchen.

11. Wall has big gap from earth. This can cause fall of entire wall in future.

12. Windows are going to fall without cement.

13. Broken Gate entry boundary wall.

14. Unwanted holes in wall.

15. They have used broken window.

Thanks and Regards
KC Bhardwaj
NeeruKC

Postby vkupadhyay01 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:24 pm

Dear Ajay jee,

Thanks for your query. First, I would like to make it clear that I am also a sufferer like you and my flat number is B2-1103 in the High Rise. Since I have taken the construction linked plan so till date I have paid upto the construction taken place in the High rise. I am Under Secretary in the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. From my position, I keep on talking with every concerned persons including Era officers, Bank officers, IGNOU Group and police also. I have talked with Mr. Vivek Gupta only once and whatever I heard from him I posted here thinking a positive move.

Now, there are two kind of sufferers in this project. One, low rise, where construction have almost completed and other facilities have to be done by the builders. Second, high rise customers, where construction itself is pending. For the person like me, commencement of construction is the first requirement, as we are nowhere to take the possession even in the 90% completed flats like low rise. For the low rise persons, the other facilities have to be done.

For both the cases, first prime thing is that Era/Adel should get license in its name from DGTCP, Haryana. Once license is there, then solution of both type of customers can be started, because financial assistance / loan, both for the customer as well as builder can be given by the financial institutions. Moreover, if you follow the recent ongoing steps in the real estate, in many places, this builder-buyer cooperation in going on by sorting out each other's problem.

On this line, I and many other customer of high rise have received a letter from ADEL to have immediate financial assistance of Rs. 50,000/- to get the license. The draft is proposed to be made on the name of DGTCP, not in the name of ERA in order to build confidence. This money will be adjusted in the future installments. We have to think whether to pay or not. As far as my personal view is concerned, we should pay, because, ultimately, it is the builder who have to complete the project and if any proposal seems to be in right direction, we should go by it. But, it is upto every individual to decide. If any further query, please indicate and I will inform whatever little I know.
vkupadhyay01

Postby shubho » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Dear Vikas ji,

You mentioned that you have received a letter for immediate financial assistance of Rs. 50,000/- to get the license from Adel. I am also a high-rise project sufferer and I haven't heard anything from the builder in long time.

Request if you could share a scanned copy of the letter for all concerned to review.

Thanks
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkupadhyay01 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Dear Mr. Shubho,

As desired, please find attached herewith letter received from ADEL. The letter also contains the phone number of Mr. Vivek Gupta. You can talk to him if you want. We need to take a view on it.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
vkupadhyay01

Postby ajaysatija » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:55 pm

Dear Vikas ji

FYI SHRI Vivek Gupta is in police custody for one night due to threatening to residents using bouncers force in Adel divine court.

There are so many news in newspapers and TV in respect of dirty tricks used by Adel Divine court last few days, hope you are aware of it.

My point is if a person does not have money to take licence, how come they can make 4 high rise towers?

I saw many banners there inside the site showing anger of customers,

Please double check before paying money

Regards
ajaysatija

Postby nsamant3 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:07 am

WHY ERA IS SENDING LETTERS TO CUSTOMERS IF THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF STARTING PROJECT WORK. DIRECTOR TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DTCP) SHALL HAVE SENT LETTERS TO CUSTOMERS. WHO WILL DARE TO BELIEVE SUCH BUILDER WHO HAVE FAILED ON SEVERAL FRONTS. HOW CAN ONE EXPECT THAT THE MONEY DEMANDED WILL GO IN RIGHT HANDS.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Magansatsangi » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:45 am

I agree how should we develop faith to give 50,000 more ruppess to other instead of ADEL.
Magansatsangi

Postby Narenjuyal » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 am

First n foremost please stop giving respect by using Shri before era people's name..they are liars n befooling people each n every time SUCCESFULLYYY
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Narenjuyal » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:07 am

Shri Vivek Gupta !!!hahahah...era people are liars n befooling investors each n every time succesfully
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

ERA Divine Court High Rise Whatsapp Group

Postby d_gup » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Dear Buyer of ERA Divine Court High Rise

We have made a group of buyers of ERA Divine Court High Rise. Alraedy 30+ buyers are part of it.
If you wanted to be part of group. Please send whatsapp message/sms at +91-9958204111 with your name and unit.
//only buyers are requested to respond//

Regards,
Deepak Gupta
+91-9958204111
deepak.gg@gmail.com

deepak(dot)gg(at)gmail(dot)com
d_gup

Postby ajaysatija » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:08 am

Indeed SHRI word in not meant for Adel staff :) .

I am sure ERA/Adel staff must be reading this forum chat and would like to convey that IF they give flats quickly without playing tricks then they will take blessing of poor people who have invested hard earned money.

On other hand if they play tricks and try to be smart then people's curse will not leave them even in dream and even after leaving this earth.

ERA people you have chance to be with buyers and show the world that you are great builders in the tough time in real state. Every problem has solution, but they need to be honest and continue work.

I can read in newspapers that for a on table talk between RWA, police and Era, they did not come to talk.
This is biggest proof that they are not willing to give any thing and just want to suck poor people.
ajaysatija

Postby shubho » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:08 pm

vkupadhyay01 wrote:Dear Mr. Shubho,

As desired, please find attached herewith letter received from ADEL. The letter also contains the phone number of Mr. Vivek Gupta. You can talk to him if you want. We need to take a view on it.

Thank you for sharing the copy of the letter. I was not keeping well, so could not respond any earlier.

I have not yet received any such letter, and I think it is being sent only to Tower A and B buyers as C and D towers haven't yet started. My unit is in Tower C (C-1904).

Any Tower C and D buyer have received this letter?, Please if the same can be confirmed.

Thanks
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby d_gup » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Thanks to your support. Now we are group of more than 100 members for High Rise Buyers, exploring way out for LEGAL RIGHTS.
Regards,
Deepak Gupta
Deepak.gg@gmail.com
d_gup

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court