Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby anilkrva2 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:17 pm

:huh: i dont know the result will be but can we have hope to get home as already paid 95% of BSP and 100% of other charges for flat in Era Divine Court High Rise. since the matter is taken to courts this will further delay progress or this will force builder to construct fast?
naveen ji can i get your cell number so that i can talk and can join RWA for Era Divine Court High Rise.
:huh:
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby mihirnayak » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Every Day we are receiving SMS and calls to resale the unit we booked for. But why someone is still interested to buy any dispute flat ???

I am really confused in such cases...

So what we should do now ??

Please suggest..

Thanks
mihirnayak

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:31 am

Change your mobile number
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 pm

yes same here i am geeting 4 to 5 sms every day and they commit that they will give best matrket price...i tried with few and when you spoke they offer very very less then market rate...but the Question is wht these dealer/broker in FBD are intrested to buy these ERA unit ... i think they know this project has got delayed and several other issues but sooner or later ERA will deliver it and then rates will be at par to market. dealers and brokers are trying to make money nothing els.
but if this is correct we have some hope that this project will get delivered one day. i have paid 98% of total unit cost and actully in deep mess as how to get out of this...
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rgarg123 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:35 pm

What price r brokers quoting ?

Can someone pls guide me what is market price?

I have 3 BHK Flat booked under CLP.
rgarg123

Postby mihirnayak » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55 pm

anilkrva2 wrote:yes same here i am geeting 4 to 5 sms every day and they commit that they will give best matrket price...i tried with few and when you spoke they offer very very less then market rate...but the Question is wht these dealer/broker in FBD are intrested to buy these ERA unit ... i think they know this project has got delayed and several other issues but sooner or later ERA will deliver it and then rates will be at par to market. dealers and brokers are trying to make money nothing els.
but if this is correct we have some hope that this project will get delivered one day. i have paid 98% of total unit cost and actully in deep mess as how to get out of this...

If you are a investor then try to sell out this at the correct time else wait to get the possession if you planned to stay there. :)
mihirnayak

Postby anilkrva2 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:23 pm

brokers quoting price in between 22oo to 2500 only however the market price of other project is more then 3500 in same area even ERA is selling unsold units at more then 3500 per sft
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby abhi13sh » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:39 pm

I am also getting SMSes everyday but quoting price is very low i.e. 2000/sFt.
Could you list the brokers asking for 2200-2500??
abhi13sh

Postby abhi13sh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 am

Dear All,

I am new to this Forum. I appreciate it's cause & efforts of the people participating.

FYI I have a booking in B-2 High Rise. I went to Era's office in NOIDA this monday. When I asked for the ledger (my payments log file) the officials said our IT team is working on correction of some error on that therefore you can not get the same for a month. Nobody told me what error they were talking about..

I wanted to tell here that whenever you get your account ledger from Era please check it for any mistake/mismatch.
abhi13sh

Postby anilkrva2 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:01 pm

yes i also requesting them to share updated ledger and they are not sharing ... the doubt is getting towards complete negativity as i am asking for ledger from last more then 20 days every time they come up with such excuses...
request all to ask for ledgers if get please share
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 pm

hi Abhi i got these quotes few months back now i re-checked and brokers are quoting 2000 only dont know what is going on but for sure they are quoting very less than market price as they know negativity about the project in market and wnat to make money....
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:04 am

Hon'ble Magistrtate Faridabad Orders.. check out the latest news with regards to Era Landmark projects in NCR.. http://eraredwoodfbd.blogspot.in/2014/0 ... filed.html
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:35 pm

This is the latest on Countrywide vs Era landmark arbitration case in Delhi high court . Even the Delhi High court has missed the Trick by Both.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:10 am

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Subject: {Era Divine Court RWA} CNN-IBN-Era Divine Court
To: "era-divine-court-rwa@googlegroups.com" <era-divine-court-rwa@googlegroups.com>

Dear Friends

We are happy to inform that finally CNN-IBN is going to telecast a programme(Citizen Journalist) on Era Divine Court Project & Bahadurgarh project of Era at 02130 hrs today (March 1, 2014). It is all about injustice/fraud/breach of trust by Era Landmarks Ltd (Adel Landmarks Ltd).

Please do watch today CNN-IBN at 2130 hrs (9 PM ) today.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kchauhan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:This is the latest on Countrywide vs Era landmark arbitration case in Delhi high court . Even the Delhi High court has missed the Trick by Both.

What's wrong with the listed 30 units? What about the other units?
kchauhan

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court