Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Era Divine Court High Rise - Construction Status

Postby anurag24x7 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 pm

I have just registered with the website www.myfaridabad.in
I have an allotment flat in A block of 250 sq yrd of the low rise flats of ERA Divine Court, Sector-76, Faridabad.
Please add me to the whatsapp group. I want to get updates on the developments in the ERA case.
I have been paying EMIs for the last 4 years and it is frustrating to wait for possession of my flat. The delay is causing me tremendous financial and mental strain. Any idea when will 250 sq yard flat owners will get possession?

Thank You
Anurag Tiwari
anurag24x7

Postby vkupadhyay01 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:36 am

What Mr. Navenn and Mr. Samanta have mentioned, is true. While thinking about the negative approach, we can doubt on everything and we have to do that as under the present circumstances, its very difficult to believe on the ADEL company. But, we have no choice except to believe them for at least 4-6 more months to see about their positive intention. I have also asked them how they can solve their financial problem. He mentioned that they are trying for some loans or selling their old properties like malls etc.
Secondly, a big group of members of IGNOU has booked flats for their members in large numbers, more than 100 together in high rise. So, we should together put pressure on the company along with the group of members of IGNOU.
vkupadhyay01

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Already 4 buyers have done grah pravesh in last 2 days . . soon before Diwali it will be 20-22 members residing in Divine court 76. There are lots of talks going on for restarting construction of high rise along side.
puruu.mehrotra

Postby ravi_charlie » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:50 pm

Guys, I have a unit in Devine court hi-rise..

Pl do share if someone has an update as no construction work and project seems to be on complete hault.
ravi_charlie

Postby nsamant3 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:17 am

I have visited ERA DIVINE COURT Floors recently in sector 76, Faridabad The news of possession is true and finishing work in other flats is going on. Some peoples also reported that the construction of high rise will start soon. Only cost of construction is a concern.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nitindwr » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:55 am

Hi,

I have recently joined in this forum.. & got many updates about construction, orders from Sebi etc..

Can someone just give me the address or ERA landmarks ltd (Adel landmarks ltd)... Head office and local office..

Need to get in touch directly with ERA/Adel Team to get the real updates/status..

Thanks in advance.
nitindwr

Postby vkupadhyay01 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:13 pm

I have talked with Mr. Triyank Agarwal, ADEL, (Ph.: 0120-4037125) and enquired about the status of the commencement of the construction of high rise. He confidently informed that the Headquarter of ADEL has granted permission to start the construction work of towers of high rise, where construction already started earlier i.e. upto 4/5 floors. The construction work will start from December as the laborers would be available after the ongoing festivals like chhath pooja. We all members of high rise have to work together and put pressure on the company so that they should not make any delay further. Any other information available with the members, pl. share.
vkupadhyay01

Postby nitindwr » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:37 am

Thanks Mr. VK Updadhyaye for the Update..

Anyhow, after reading multiple updates about the construction/readiness/possession of the Flats in Low rise..

I have visited onsite on 22nd November 2015, to get a real view..

In actual, I haven't seen anyone staying there or any work ongoing.. However, I have discussed with some dealers & other contacts..

We should wait for some more time, may be till January, As the work might will start soon & the possession as well.

Best Regards
nitindwr

Postby nsamant3 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:01 am

Many members have got possession who have made full payment. Development of locality is a issue. Otherwise few more might have shifted and those who are defaulters are not getting the possession letters.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nsamant3 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:09 pm

The area behind the main frontline floors and era divine high rise are showing no signs of commencement of construction. It is doughtful weather promises made by company are true or false?
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shubho » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:08 pm

I just spoke with Mr. Triyank Agarwal and he mentioned that there are 11 families who have shifted there ans low rise possession is on.

The high-rise towers A1, A2 and B1, B2 the construction would start later this month. For C1, C2 and D1, D2 it would start in 2-3 months.

I plan to go there next weekend to see it for myself. If anyone is interested, can join. I would go there on Sat morning, but would confirm.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubho » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:10 pm

And now also comes the question of having a RWA. I understand that there is already one RWA registered, if anyone can give details on how to get names added to it, it would great.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Adel Landmarks ( Era ) is one of biggest cheater in real estate market more then 5000 buyers are suffering and loosing there hard earned money in the hands of these cheaters. Buyers who has lost there money are struggling and nocking all doors possible like High Court, DGTCP, Police, CM Window but see the irony that in India things has gone so wrong that a cheater will keep on flourishing and suffers will keep on suffering... Builders and Cheaters like Era Landmarks are enjoying and creating wealth for there upcoming generations and poor people who are hoping to have roof on there heads are bleeding continuously... it is tough to believe Era now anymore there last and final aim to cheat

CAN ANYONE HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY
I THINK NO BUT AS AN LAST ATTEMPT I HAVE WRITTEN LETTERS TO PM AND CM
I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THIS WILL ALSO FAIL AS NO ONE HAS TIME IN THIS COUNTRY FOR POOR OR AAM AADMI
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shubho » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:09 pm

I want there last weekend and actually there are 5-7 families living there in the low rises. I also observed that another 7-8 low rise flat owners were actually renovating their flats before occupancy.

Spoke with the labour supervisor there (the site office was closed) and he said that all the contractors were called for a meeting by the GM and have been asked to get the labour for start of work.

Fingers crossed at this stage.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nsamant3 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:35 pm

GOOD NEEWS HOPE THE CONSTRUCTION WILL START SOON IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH ADEL AND CUSTOMERS
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court