Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court High Rise (Sector 76) residential project Cancelled by ERA

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 pm

No court can help Take your money back and say thank to Lord almighty.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prashantg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Hi Naveen,
Why can't we ask for interest or compensation.

And more than that I am still not understanding how can this scheme be said as illegal. They had all papers and they booked all such papers. Were they all fraud.

I just want to understand why should we let move on attitude over here. Maybe you are saved this time but there can be some other company which can do this again. So this must be stopped, dont you think so.

Thanks
prashantg

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:43 pm

I fully agree with you Sir.You can ask Penalty for cheating you ,as the builder never had any legal right to sell any flat to you at the first place.Mental & physical agony & Interest on the Money illegally taken by the Builder from you along with the Principal amount.

My sympathy for you but sir this is India, where the corrupt people Rule at the expense of Honest tax payers. Police & Judges are also part of the Mafia.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:48 am

Regarding Illegal or Legal you should visit era-countrywide-bptp-fraud-exposed-by-dtcp-t2253.html and download the attachments.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:24 am

Don't know when Gr Faridabad will bloom (or whether it will...)

Earlier builders were selling/constructing their projects, but govt authorities didn't took any development work.

Now some infra is being put in place but now such scams from builders are croping up. Many builders like ERA, Triveni, PAL , Zion, DD etc have been involved in frauds & cudn't deliver their projects. Even biggest builders in Gr Faridabad have also tortured their customers in every way right from delay in possession, poor construction quality, increase in area, non payment of penalties, high transfer charges, high interest on delayed payments etc...etc... etc...

Overall Gr Faridabad has been a big failure :huh: :( :'(
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby d_gup » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Just had discussion with Era Marketing Guy Ravi.. as per him there is some issue in 3-towers (including D).. for which Details to be get from their Customer Care.. Called Customer Care at Delhi and Noida, but nobody picked..

@prashnatg: Is it individually, Era offered to you 3-options? As nobody else confirmed yet for any offer.. what was the 3-option: Interest payment to DHFL for year?

In my view, Era might be totally corrupt and have did some illegal transactions in dealing with firm Country, but why he started building (some construction on high rise) something if he has total wrong intention.. he might fled with all money, and keep all investors money.. If you go through the RTI and Document submitted by firm Country to DGTCP, he is acknowledging that he has give Development Right to Era, but was not ware of legal rules while contracting on Development Right..

Are we totally sure, that ERA is corrupt.. or its ours (bad) or ERA (baddest) time, that we'll are get into this issue..
If there is even 10% chances that we'll get High Rise, I would prefer to stick on this delayed Project.. Property Rates have already increased too much, I dont think we could get any property in the rate which we have booked 2-3 yr ago..

Whats all others opinion and advice

Regards,
Deepak Gupta
d_gup

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby hari_nandan2003 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 pm

v_2ancha wrote:Hello prashant,

Could you confirm if it is only high rise or low rise included.

Regards,
Ankur Chawla

I have also ERA Low Rise Devine court Block b

Kindly advise
H.N.S. Negi
hari_nandan2003

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 pm

You are right Mr. Deepak, Seems this project has reached this stage because of few over aware, over smart investors, Going legal and pressing such charges was in best interest after builder gave investors possession. Now all the complainants seemed to have got benefit from builder to stop the legal proceedings, which will impact thousand of other customers of ERA. We would have got legal registries of flats, doesn't matter if ERA has development rights or not.
puruu.mehrotra

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Dear,
If u have received such letter stating that the Era high rise project is cancelled, then please share it. It will bring more clarity among other members.

Regards,
R Raghav
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:13 pm

If DGTCP fails to legalize this project , than the whole project seems to be heading towards cancellation. The Builder says they dont have any money now .Visit http://phhc.gov.in:8080/home.php?search_param=case, Case type-COCP,Case No.352,Case Year-2014,
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 pm

BPTP has a big legal team,also in haryana their is a policy for license ,No builder can build sell market without License, BPTP has obtained Licenses for its Projects from DGTCP, and than BPTP says that in 2006 it had no knowledge of this fact that License is a prerequsit for building,Selling any GH Project in Haryana,

This shows that when a Criminal is caught he she makes thousands of Excuses to save its skin. This is the proof.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Kanchan.Dutta » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately today only I came to know about the dispute :blushing: .

@Prashant: if you have no problem, can you please share the scanned copy of the letter from Adel (Era).

I think let's wait for a week or two and see who else gets the letter.

If I get the letter, I think that I will take the refund, close the loan and then sue them for the interest and all the extras paid.

Also we should not take Dr. Naveen's comments lightly. He is right, it is not easy to get your extras back especially from the builders. We may need to fight this together in a group.

Fortunately I opted for CLP, but still I have paid around 12 lakhs.

Any more suggestions.

Regards,
Kanchan Dutta
Kanchan.Dutta

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Pls have a Look at this video on youtube regarding Era project in sector 103 Gurgaon and what they did to their customers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnqaGAIyoDY

Also their is a case against the directors ongoing in Punjab & Haryana High Court in which few Buyers have sued Era , regarding cheating in Era divine court , The directors bail was cancelled in Fbd court, & they Got an Interim Bail(Bail Bond) at Punjab & Haryana High court. and hearings are going on visit http://phhc.gov.in:8080/home.php?search_param=case and The case ID is Case Type-CRM-M Case No.22350 Case Year 2014.

Also is enclosed the FIR lodged against the Builder for its Projects in Sector 78, Fbd, & also at Bahadurgarh.

This clearly shows what type of a Company you are dealing with.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Despite so much of criminality the Builder is Free to loot , by changing its names & idenity. The DTP-Enforcement ,DGTCP Haryana ,Police and even the courts do not have the Guts to Punish him. Instead the court forces the Complainants to do out of court settelment and leave the Gross criminality under cover.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Kanchan.Dutta » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Dear Mr. Prashant

Please share the scanned copy of the letter. I have contacted some guys who bought property in the Divine Court, they are also not aware. So kindly share the scanned copy.

Regards,
Kanchan Dutta
Kanchan.Dutta

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court