Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Expected Possession of ERA Divine Court Floors

Postby anilkrva2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:41 pm

same with me they have done calculation mistake and after that there was no foloowup all of a sudden some outstanding amount shown in ledger for which no demand raised no mail no call after 7 month call came that i have not paid pending payment

surprise these are real nonsence guys

psinghal wrote:Era Company is a company of bastrds.. all employees of the company are bstrds.. Dont understand kiski paidaish hai..

Mr. Naveen - appreciate your efforts in awakening the fellow owners of the flats. about the frauds..

Even I contacted the company many a times, but they are not ready to give anything in written. everything is verbal.

They are also cheating the customers , not giving the demand letters and later charge the customers for interest on late payment and even gulped the 3% timely payment saying that you have not paid in time.

I would like to join your efforts and the moments.. please keep me in loop.

Pankaj - 9810287107
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby v_2ancha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 pm

ok...

I have a booking in 250 sq yds from the building point of view it is almost complete 1 quote and bathroom and kitchen fittings are remaining apart from one rooms flooring which i think is master bedroom where the wooden tiles are to be pasted... now the question of delivery and licensing.

I hear there was a pil and p&B and haryana high court ordered it to be settled soon so if the pressure remains high then DGTCP should be able to legalize this one in the next 4-5 months.. but there are lot of If's and buts customers need to be proactive and keep pressure up on the builder etc...

now as far as the increased area is concerned i don't think they will do anything in that unless courts asks them to do so. Also, in the builder buyer agreement it is clearly mentioned to be tentative area which will always be different from the construction area... point is till today nowhere in indian court system there has been any such complaint and court has given decision in favour of the complainant.. so once something like that happens then only we will know.

Yes, without license it is a criminal offence and i agree a case should be filed against them.. to atleast get them to talk.. piyush heights owner also went to jail because of this...once and if it comes to delivery then the question of security deposit will also rise...that too is also questionable i agree on that.
v_2ancha

Postby v_2ancha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Friends,

If ERA/ADEL somehow proves that country wide is a subsidiary company then there is no cheating... only thing is if and how they will prove because verbally they have said many things and proved none...

If the above is proved by era in court then only issue remains is DGTCP should have been informed by BPTP when transferring rights to Countrywide... and last time i visited ERA they told me they already have a case in supreme court on the very same issue lasting since last 2 years... only god knows whats true but .. since everything promised by ERA till now is yet to be proved i really cant say whats true and whats now.. only court can make them say and provide things...
v_2ancha

Postby savita » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi all
I m having an unit in era divine low rise floors(180 sq yards) any idea abt the possession n current construction status ...
Thanks
savita

Postby v_2ancha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:37 pm

if everything is all right max 2 years provided they get all legal documents which is unlikely at the moment... and then they are ready to deliver since the entrance is common to high rise and low rise which is yet under contruction and will take minimum 3-4 years...
v_2ancha

Postby psinghal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Dear Sir, I am not able to download the files. can anyone pls advise.
psinghal

Postby shubho » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi,

Has anyone been to the site lately? If so please can you provide an update or share photographs for both highrise and low rise. Thanks
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby asim123 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 pm

hi I am told that just about 2 floors are done and tht too partially... there is some talk that this project may be sold or relaunched.. does anyone have some info. Navinji glad if you can share some info

regds
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 am

asim123 wrote:hi I am told that just about 2 floors are done and tht too partially... there is some talk that this project may be sold or relaunched.. does anyone have some info. Navinji glad if you can share some info

regds

Pls see the following Link post17199.html?hilit=Era%20Divine%20court#p17199
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:57 am

naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby MOHITGOYAL » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:44 am

Having a Unit in ERA Divine Low Rise 250 sq. Even after 20-30 rounds of ERA Noida office...no one is even ready to meet...everywhere gunda raj in ERA office. Don't know what will happen or will anything happen.....
MOHITGOYAL

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Gunda Raaj & Corruption are prevalent in Private company, Government dept. all walks of Life in INDIA. Right from Birth to Death Corruption & Gundaraj is ruling the country.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby preeti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Dear
You should left India and settle downn in Non corrupt country. Thanks for the update our knowledge about country.
preeti

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 pm

preeti wrote:Dear
You should left India and settle downn in Non corrupt country. Thanks for the update our knowledge about country.

I think You should live in Reality Madam/Sir . यहाँ पुलिस अपना काम करती न जज , काम तो सिर्फ गुंडे ही और corrupt लोग करते हे और वो ही फलते फूलते हे .
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Distance measure from Era Divine court to BPTP Bridge
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court