Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Expected Possession of ERA Divine Court Floors

Postby chahat_519 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm

when the ERA Divine Court Low Rise 250 sq yd and 180 Sq Yd possession will be offered. will we get the possession this year or not
chahat_519

Re: Expected Possession of ERA Divine Court Floors

Postby miketest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:53 pm

I do not know about the licence status but going by the looks of things, they might offer possession this year.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 pm

250 sy in 6-7 months and 180 sy in 12-15 months.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby mukesh40750 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 pm

I want to know the contact no. of era divine court independant floor representative in era office, Noda. If any one have his no. please share
mukesh40750

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Era's number = 011 4620 3777

This works for their Noida office as well.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 pm

First they have to , complete the construction than renew their license which got expired 27-4-2011, this is possible when they fully deposit the EDC/EEDC to the DTCP.(which is very difficult), than they have to get ,Completion certificate,occupation certificate and only after that they can give possession.
Also if you visit the site as of today you will realize that it will take almost one more year for construction to be over at 250.180 sq yrd. and 3-4 yrs for High rise. Also government development work eg Road water electricity etc. will take lot of time to develop. Once all these things are ready than families will start living in these and surrounding area in say few years time when all work is over.May be 5 yrs.

So its a Dream only for end users , and still lot of work has to be done before you can live their.Also security is a big issue once you think about living in your dream home.So calm down and relax and think that you will continye to live where you are at present for next 5 yrs.
These property walas will always say 1 yrs 6 months but you have to visit the site to know the reality. :bleh:
Thanks
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mukesh40750 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 am

Hi
I received one demand from era divine court 250 sq. yds. floor. Can any one updated me the total edc+idc on 250 sq. yds. plots.
I am very tankful to you

Mukesh Chhabra
mukesh40750

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Fri May 24, 2013 12:00 pm

miketest wrote:I do not know about the licence status but going by the looks of things, they might offer possession this year.

Sir,
I also booked a 250 sq. yard flat in resale in ERA Divine low floor.
Can you please tell me what exactly the problem is for "Licence status" of ERA.... :S ...will it affect our possession of flats ?????

Regards,
R Raghav
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Here in Era divine court, the licensee is Countrywide promoters pvt. ltd./BPTP, and developer is era landmarks ltd., but here the developer(Era landmarks) is marketing, selling and has styled the project as its own namely era divine court/era divine high rise.
This is violation of Section 3 & 7 of Haryana apartment ownership act 1975. i.e Prohibition to advertise and transfer plots —[b]Save as provided in section 9, no person including a property dealer shall,

(i) without obtaining a license under section 3, transfer or agree to transfer in any manner plots in a colony or make an advertisement or receive any amount in respect thereof;
(ii) erect or re-erect any building in any colony in respect of which a license under section 3, has not been granted.

(iii) erect or re-erect any building other than for purposes of agriculture on the land sub-divided for agriculture as defined in clause (aa) of section 2 of this Act.
[/b]
In simple term without a valid license this company has no right to market, build and sell flats in its own name , only BPTP has this right, and as per rule License cannot be transferred, Also it cannot collect money in form of EDC on pretext of Govt. Notification, because govt. cannot ask this company to collect money on the first place.
Hence this company cannot collect any/even a single penny from us in name of Era divine court, and if it sends demands and issues receipts on Letterhead of Era Landmarks Ltd. That it is committing a Crime of Cheating i.e. 420 section of Cr PC which has sever punishment for the criminal i.e. ELL.
Just like the fact the Piyush group Directors were sent to jail, when they offered possession to its costumers when there license had expired.

Builder says that they have a memorandum of understanding with BPTP, but as per rule License cannot be transferred, and only a licensed builder can sell a project. Also if some issues creap up between BPTP and Era (MONEY ISSUE) and BPTP snaps its tie with Era than we stand looted.

After full conformation of facts we came to the conclusion that a criminal case has to be filed against this colonizer with Commissioner of Police Fbd., and we have(i.e. 20-25 buyers) filed a criminal case of cheating against era, and Comm. of police has recognized our complaint and matter has been posted for investigation against Era in Economic offence wing. Top management has been summoned to EOW Fbd. till date for answering our queries and we are sure that they do not have any answer to our complaint.

The Era management has submitted a agreement that they have between Era and countrywide , and in other words they have agreed in front of police that they do not hold the license in their name.
Join https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... -court-rwa by sending verification document like latest Demand/Receipt for your unit in Era divine court. to mrinal.hsi@gmail.com.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Considering the above facts if there is a dispute between Era & Countrywide, and Countrywide refuses to abide by the agreement and blames Era for violation of the agreement, and bot parties go to court, than from where will Era bring all the necessary legal documents that are required for legal possession of your House.

Recently BPTP was stopped by Citibank(One of its Financer) from bringing its IPO, because a dispute arose between these two partners and matter went to court.
So these builders(Criminals) have a history and tendency to violet the agreements they once did, as they violet the agreement that they have done with you to offer possession in 3 yrs or else they will pay the Penalty, but neither they give possession nor penalty, and for your rights you are forced to go to court.

This is the way that your possession will be affected, in fact your whole money you have paid to era will be in Danger of loss.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 pm

miketest wrote:I do not know about the licence status but going by the looks of things, they might offer possession this year.

This statement has been repeated since 2 yrs, and to know the situation you have to visit the site and assess by yourself as to when will the builder be able to offer any possession.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Sat May 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Naveen Sir,

Ur statement saying that "all my money investment with Era is in danger" threatened me...Did I made a mistake by investing in this project?..
Are U also a owner of flat in Era..?
What can be done as end user???

Raghav
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Naveen Sir,
Any update on the license status of ERA?????
Pls reply
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:32 pm

The license for the land where Era is Building Era Divine court has already been given to Countrywide/BPTP, and only Countrywide /BPTP has the right to enter into contract of selling flat to buyers, only BPTP has the right to Issue demands, and only BPTP has the right to issue receipts for your Payment. Only BPTP has been given the Right by DTCP to collect EDC/IDC from the said land.
What Era is doing is Pure cheating. The Basis of issuing License to builders is that genuine builders enter into this buissness so that common man is not cheated. The nodal agency i.e. DTCP knows only BPTP in Sector 76, and in no Govt. Records exists the name of Era landmarks.Era Landmarks is issuing receipts on its Letterhead, which have no standing in court because it has no right to collect money from buyers and issue receipts because this right has been given solely to the Licensee.

When the license of the said land been already given to BPTP than this cannot be changed as per law. So This Question of License status of Era does not arise.
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE COME TO TOWN PARK ON 16-6-13 along with a verification document of your unit, e.g. receipt/demand of payment to era for your unit in era divine court.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Rahul_Raghav wrote:Naveen Sir,

Ur statement saying that "all my money investment with Era is in danger" threatened me...Did I made a mistake by investing in this project?..
Are U also a owner of flat in Era..?
What can be done as end user???

Raghav

Sir like all other builder this builder is also stubborn , and has utter contempt towards its customers, and customers are also to be blamed for this as they continue to believe in False promises. Since 2 Yrs i have been listening to same song of अगले 6 महीनो मे मिल जाएगी पसेशन। But these 6 months never come to end, and if you visit site you will realize that it will take minimum 1yrs for completion of construction of front facing 250sq Yrd flats, and this feeling was there when i visited the site in 2011 May too. Hence their is a Status quo and few labourers are seen doing piecemeal construction at very slow & relaxed way.
This shows that the builder has utter contempt towards its customers and has a sadistic attitude to end users. He has the capability to speed up the construction but deliberately it is doing very slow construction.and enjoying interest on your and my money and we have to pay EMI, still we do not raise our voice against this practice and we keep on complaining that in INDIA their is lot of corruption, and it is because Neta, we do not realize that we have contributed to this in much more amount than NETA. Dekh kar Makhi nigal jate he Hum sabhi.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to ERA Divine Court