Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Era Divine Court Low Rise possession

Postby lalaraju » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:06 am

Sorry for inconvenience caused to all Era low rise buyers who are willing to join the whatsapp group.

Please send your details to Mr. Mohit Sharma at mohitsharma181818@gmail.com

Please send following details:

1. Buyer's Name:

2. Flat No. (Please also mention floor)

3. Booking detail: original/resell

4. Mobile No.:

Thanks& Regards
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravkkaushal » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 am

I have 180 Sq yard unit in block B Era Low rise. Please add me in your whats app group

second floor b51
gaurav kaushal
gauravkkaushal

Postby gauravkkaushal » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:41 am

join me whatsapp group.
1. Buyer's Name: Gaurav kaushal

2. Flat No.B 51 second floor

3. Booking detail: resell

4. Mobile No.: 9873101035

Thanks& Regards

Gaurav kaushal
gauravkkaushal

Postby era_manish » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 pm

I have also emailed my details. Please add me also in WhatsApp Group.
era_manish

Postby sidharth75 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:47 am

Hi
Join me in whatsapp group

Buyer's Name: Sidharth

2. Flat No. B-123 Second Floor

4. Mobile No.: 9717288815

Thanks
Sidharth
sidharth75

Postby gauravkkaushal » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Buyer's Name: Gaurav kaushal

2. Flat No.B 51 second floor

4. Mobile No.: 9873101035

Thanks& Regards

Gaurav kaushal

ADD me on group
gauravkkaushal

Postby gauravkkaushal » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:19 pm

laxmiashverya wrote:I have 180 Sq yard unit in block B Era Low rise. Please add me in your whats app group.

pls provide ur details
gauravkkaushal

Postby anilkrva2 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 pm

any news on possession of low rise floors by ERA in divine courts?
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:11 pm

anilkrva2 wrote:any news on possession of low rise floors by ERA in divine courts?

The same builder is allowing Families to stay in flats in Redwood residency,Sector 78, which have not received OC. And the Owners have signed Indeminity Bond and are staying without Registration in Tower E & F.

Why cant the Builder provide Possession with his terms & Condition to willing buyers who want to shift to Low rise in Era divine court, at least the Buyers will get relief from the Heavy rent which they are paying at present.

Any way more than 60 families are staying in BPTP Park floor 2 under same License without OC.

BPTP is the owner and Licensee of this project similar to the adjacent Park Floor 2, when it has allowed families to stay in PF2 without OC than why can it not facilitate the illegal physical possession of families in Era divine court?
This shows that their is a Dispute betwen the Owner(BPTP) and Era , and who is suffering at the end the Low rise buyers of Era divine court.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:40 pm

I came to know about this project in May 2011, and since than the company and its representatives are singing the same song of Holi & Diwali AJI 6 mahine me Mil jayega 100%.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Dear Sir,
Please don't mind but your concerns for Era possession is like crocodile's tear. How does it affect that when the company is giving possession to the buyers, when you have already got the possession although after ditching your other group members.

You only came to know about the project in 2011 and now u have a flat.
What about us who booked our flat at the launch. You can never understand the pain we are suffering for last 5 years.

You bought the flat in resell in 2011(as per your previous posts). and u blackmailed the company (no, it is equivalent to blackmail) to give you a flat as compromise to betray the cause of hundreds of Era buyers. I agree, we are naive and fools who have been taken for a ride by the company and others
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 am

Dear Sir I shouted from Rooftop and called everybody to Join but where were you sir Enjoying . When the story has almost finished you are creating WHATSAP group for what sir ji the time for dicussion between buyers is over Now is the time for Results . I did my effort holeheartedly and got what i wanted. What burns a Person from within is nothing but Jealousy. Grow up sir, One has to earn what he she deseves to get.Nobody gets anything by Hard work of Others.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:46 am

Thanks for giving me acknowledgement that i Blackmailed the Company, to get Flat, Thats what i wanted and thats what i Got. To Blackmail one company who is Blackmailing 1000s of buyers needs guts and courage At least you recognize it .
I always wrote in my mails that those who are fighting will get the result and onlookers will have to fight for themselves.
Tamasha dekhne walo ko kuch nahi milta.
Thanks
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:35 am

Everybody who Joined the Fight got the Builder on Knees with their Efforts and courage.Before that we were chasing the builder and after that the builder was chasing us for solutions such was the effort and such is the condition of the builder now also. You will find thousands of reasons for not doing anything , and at the end just Blame others.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:48 am

Dear Naveen Jee

Sir,
First of all I am extremely sorry that you had to remain awake till 1.35 AM in the night to reply to my post. I can understand the agony you must have gone trough. I can understand, no one wants to be misunderstood and none wants his/her intentions be doubted. I wont get into a war of words with you. as I respect you and your team.
I have no qualm in accepting that you have been a great warrior for the cause of Era Divine court buyers. and I also agree that I have not been forthcoming in my support for the joint fight initiated by you and your team. But does that also prevents me from giving you feedback. I hope that you will take all the feedbacks positively.

As you have mentioned earlier about the whatsapp group. I also agree that we have started late but as the saying goes "better late than never". At least we have tried to organise some buyers who may not have been involved in the earlier fight. Our objectives are the same i.e. to ensure possession of the flat and I also hope that you and your team will also be supportive to our fight. So Sir I dont think we should stretch the discussion. This is an open forum and different people may have differing opinions or views. and if you have complete belief that what you have done is right then nobody has the right to doubt your intentions. I am once again sorry.
(I will be replying to Umesh Jee, where you have also posted some comment. So do not mind if there is something that hurts you) Looking forward to working together some day. Till then we can be positive contributor to the forum.

Regards
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court