Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Era Divine Court Low Rise possession

Postby Narenjuyal » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 am

good times ahead for the residential prop in neharpar...positive developments like YMCA metro operational in june,real estate bill approval and leading PSU and pvt banks like sbi icici hdfc and axisbanks have reduced home loan rates...moreover i have recieved 1 lakh premium from couple of brokers for era divine floor 180sqyrd. whose premium few days back was gone negative ...just today i was told by one good frend broker that demand for era high rise has also come up which was quite surprising as that project was lying dead and in doldrums...sentiments are improving really fast and big market players and brokers have sensed it and are entring into the neharpar prop market for high return in very short period of time arnd 1 year...
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Narenjuyal seems to be a property broker rather than a buyer. The sentiments are that banks Builders Courts,Police have looted the public.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Narenjuyal » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:05 pm

naveenji with due respect to your wrong perception of me as a broker rather than a buyer...i must tel u that i too has a unit in era divine floor 180sqyrd holding it since 2009-2010.. regarding my views of positive development in neharpar real estate markets are my given after much studies n thoughts....i have again recieved a call from a broker few min back enquiring me if i have sold my unit or not...offering me AT PAR RATE to sell..these brokers and financer have sensed the upcoming positive devlopments may push up the property prices in near future..they want to reap the big profits in short span of time..i.e neharpar property market are perfectly set for an upward momentum...dats for sure ..whether in 3 month 6month or a year its another debatable subject ...
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

Postby binod » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:04 pm

We would like to thank all the friends who have contributed comprehensively in large number, to facilitate early possession of the Era Divine Court Floors, especially those from abroad. Your support is increasing day by day. We are glad to inform that at present there are 315 members at commonfloor.com and more than 275 in Whatsapp/Telegram groups. Those who have not contributed yet and wish to contribute can do so by contacting Raghvendra at 9891471334 or can directly contribute in following account.
ERA Divine Courts Fbd 76 RWA, ICICI BANK A/C : 107901001826 Ballabhgarh branch, sector 7 Faridabad. IFSC Code : ICIC0001079

For any information/support you can contact Ashish-9810918555, 9811392288 (Dipak), 9910261612 (Walia), 9999111044 (Laveesh),
binod
Official Member
Official Member

ERA divine court possession Starts

Postby SUNIL1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Four owners of 250 Sqyd units took the possession of their units on 22.08.2015(Era divine court low rise apartment). There was a puja organised at the site on saturday the 22.08.2015. This was possible due to the efforts of iprotest group. Members of iprotest group meet at the site on 23.08.2015 for discussing their next course of action.

Approx. 15 other flats are also ready for possession and will be handed over within a month. Those got the possession may also shift there in this month itself. GOOD NEWS for all the persons who booked their flats in the society.
SUNIL1

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Great News, Congrats to all.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SUNIL1 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Two more owners of Era Divine court have taken the possession of their 250 sqyd units on wednesday. So, we expect more than 50 members would be getting possession of their units by this Diwali and further expecting 25-30 owners may be shifted there by then.
SUNIL1

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Finally ERA divine court buyers are able to rejoice by sustained and diplomatic efforts. Great news, I wish more and more people join the effort and start taking possession. Happy for all who got possession so far, finishing work is also going on in lot of flats.
puruu.mehrotra

Postby vkupadhyay01 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:27 pm

What about the commencement of construction of high rise. Is there hope in near future.
vkupadhyay01

Postby lalaraju » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:13 pm

As per the latest count. Six buyers have taken possession of their flats. Out of that four have also taken hold of their flat's keys. The count would have been higher if some buyers wouldn't have shown indecision and hadn't dragged their feet. May be they were not confident enough and avoided being the first ones to take possession fearing of additional troubles coming to the Project. But these six buyers have proved that their fears were unfounded and it also shows that prime objective of all the buyers is to get the possession of the flat. It is in the interest of all the buyers to ensure that the process started is continued to its logical end i.e. all flats completed and handed over to all the buyers. With the start of the process we can hope that soon the society will be bustling with activities and will be one of the most beautiful society that we all had dreamt of.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SUNIL1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Some of the owners who have taken the possession of their units are now planning to shift in 10-12 days. Hope the numbers to reach to 30-35 by the Diwali and 50+ by this year end. This would be a great relief to all other owners. As per the discussion, builder is also planning to speed up the finishing work in a full fledged manner from the month of October.
I may like to request all other owners who have taken the possession to either shift there or let-out their units.
SUNIL1

Postby nsamant3 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:19 am

Anything new is going on? Those who are taking possession or their colleagues may post their experiences.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby MBhatia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:08 am

Any new updates on the possession
I also want to be the part of the above mentioned groups
Please advise
MBhatia

Postby Neels » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:13 am

Hello,

Is there anybody still waiting for their possession in the Era Divine Court Low Rise. I see some of the people have got the possession already, but we have not heard on our flat and every time we ask Era, they ask us to pay some more money around Rs. 50,000. What is the criteria on which they have allotted the possessions? Can anybody please update me on this? I stay abroad and it's difficult to keep track locally of whats happening.

I would really appreciate if somebody could direct me to a group and inform me about the next steps.

Thanks so much!
Neels

Postby lalaraju » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Some weeks ago company had started finishing works in many 180 yds showing an intention to give physical possession to the buyers as it has been done with the 250 yds buyers, but these days there are no progress going on in 180 yds.

All ongoing works have been stopped with no labour in sight. There is an urgent need to understand what are the future plans of the company with regards to possession of 180 yds. Company has already given possession to nearly 100 250 yds buyers. On that basis any logical subsequent step should be to give possession to most of the 180 yds buyers.

But recently it is being witnessed that company has been soliciting high rise buyers requesting for funds with a promise to start construction of high rise towers.
I am not saying that it is wrong on part of the company, rather I will say that it would be great if high rise buyers also get possession of their flats but it is also important to know, whether this approach will further delay the possession of 180 yds? The company should understand that any logical successive step after giving possession to 250 yds flats is to give possession to as many 180 yds flats as possible.

This would have helped build upon the trust level among the buyers vis-a-vis the company, resulting in better cooperation from the buyers to resolve any outstanding issues faced by the company.

In this scenario I request all to try to understand that all the buyers of Era Divine Court are anxiously waiting to get the possession of their flats. Be it 180 yds or high rise.

The best approach by the company could have been to start giving possession to 180 yds buyers and simultaneously work upon ways to re-start the construction of high rise towers. So logically everyone must agree that company should start the work to give possession of 180 yds flats followed by possession of high rise flats at the earliest.

Thus it is needed that there must be a transparent and honest communication between the company and buyers to find out the solutions to any bottlenecks that is preventing the company to start the work and fulfill all the needed legal and administrative compliance requirements.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court