Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby Narenjuyal » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:43 pm

where is the meeting point?????
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:13 pm

The meeting is at Era divine court 5-4-15 @ 11AM,to confirm please call Mr Ashish Dua 8860078800,Binod Kumar 9968090148 before leaving for meeting tomorrow. Only they will confirm the meeting.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:10 am

A large group of Buyers in Era divine Court are going to meet DGTCP on 15th April 2015, to remind him that the court had put the onus on him to resolve the illegalities committed by the Builders involved,and provide legal home/flat to the buyers.Car pooling will be provided.
Those who are interested to join pls call Binod Kumar 9968090148
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anjali_ERA » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:26 pm

hi

i also had booked a flat in era divine court years back. can i have the number where i can join the watsapp group. can anybody guide me as i am a new joinee.

mac.anjali@gmail.com
anjali_ERA

Postby lalaraju » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:49 am

Maam

There are more than 2 groups which are active depending on their approach to tackle the issue. You need to be clear on which group you want to join
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Narenjuyal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 am

sir please add me in any one of the watsapp group..i too have a unit in era divine floor 180sqyard..i had requested you many months ago already...plz do add me in the group now...my mob num is 9560516444
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

Postby lalaraju » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:59 am

Dear Sir,
Please contact Mohit Kumar Sharma Mo. 9911197143.
The whatsapp group has shifted to telegram as the membership of the group had grown above the permitted limit of 100 in whatsapp.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Dear Lalraju ji , its great that you have created a group by your efforts . But i request you that , when a group is very actively working day & night in courts,office of DGTCP etc, its better you add to their strength.

Join hands with the other group for mutual benifit.

Rest is your decision.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Now the legalization is under the control of the courts and DGTCP ,hence there is nothing to be gained by persuing the matter with the Builder.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:25 pm

We can pursue legalization even after occupying property.
puruu.mehrotra

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 pm

If the builder providing you the possession. When did you pay 100% +maintenance, and how much time has elapsed since than.
Why has the builder failed to provide the possession?
The neighbouring Park floor is also not legalized but the builder is providing possession, why is this builder not providing the possessio??
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Dear Sir,

This question is not for us to answer. You and your team should reflect upon it.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Dear Sir is any group preventing the builder to provide illegal possession. The group active is fighting for legal possession. It has nowhere stated that they don't want possession.
Its upto the builder to provide any type of possession.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:59 pm

But you have not answered why the Builder has failed to provide possession despite paying 100% + maintenance for full one year.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Sorry Sir,
This is not to extend the argument but to clarify a wrong notion that is reflected in your previous post. I don’t think any of the buyer has paid 100% + maintenance to the builder.
It is true that builder had demanded maintenance in May 2014 as they were planning to provide physical possession to the buyers but they retracted due to the on-going court cases. They didn’t take maintenance amount rather they returned the cheques to the buyers who had sent it to them. Now our group will again try to negotiate with the builder to offer physical possession to the buyers as all have suffered a lot and the time has come to end their misery.
We know you and your team will also support us and cooperate given your previous statements that can be seen in the same thread
1. KABJA SACHCHA JHAGDA JHOOTA
2. IN NCR MORE THAN 1000 FLATS HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED WITHOUT OC.
This is only you who had made these statements so expect full cooperation from you.

Warm Regards
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court