Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Era Divine Court High Rise Sector - 76 Faridabad 12-Jan-2016

Postby Ravindra » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:22 pm

It seems that the Builder is not going to deliver the project "Era Divine Court High Rise Sector - 76 Faridabad". We all who has booked the unit in this project know that construction has been halted since quite a long tine.

On 27-Jun-2015, I have received a letter electronically from Era Landmarks, which is saying that "We will appraise you the status and share our construction and development plan by mid June - July".

I have talked to customer care in Aug - 2015, they said that there is some financial Issue and it will take further another 2 months to resume the construction. The construction has not been started as yet.

Yesterday 11-Jan-2016, I have replied the email [ Received on 27-Jun-2015 ] , asking them about the status. They have not replied the email.

I tried to contact Customer Care, but they were not responding the call. I managed to talk to Vivek Gupta, he advised me to talk to another guy Mahendra Sharma and shared his number. I several times tried to reach him, but he was not picking the phone. After some attempt, he started Dis-Connecting the calls. I have send him a SMS saying that I would like to talk to him regarding this project bit did not get any response back as yet.

Latter today 12-Jan-2016 , I have received a call from Customer Care of Era Landmark and she said that they have got instruction from management not to respond any customer email. In terns of project status she said, Management will let us know by end of March,April - 2016, if they are going to resume the construction or not. I have asked, are they likely to drop the project? She said, Yes, it's likely that company will not delver the project. if you wish you can apply for a refund. They will refund the amount without any deduction and without any interest.

Guys, I do not know what exactly is going on, but all the above is not smelling good. If anyone has much more clear information/experience, please share.
Ravindra

Re: Era Divine Court High Rise Sector - 76 Faridabad 12-Jan-2016

Postby shubho » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:09 pm

era-divine-court-high-rise-construction-status-t1451-135.html

Request if you could repost on this thread.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Upendra » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Really very bad news if it is true. As per their last update they told me that they will resume the construction till the end of December and a new GM has appointed in this project . I am staying sector-16 ,faridabad and if anyone want to visit the site then i m ready to coming with him otherwise within 1-2 days i will visit the site for latest updates.
Upendra

Postby shubho » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

I am going visit tomorrow. Please let know if you would like to join me there.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby d_gup » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:34 pm

I am not sure, if its true or not...
I met with one property dealer in shopping mall in faridabad incidentally, he have also flat in high rise in D1 tower.
He told me that all license of Era/Adel has been cancelled by DGTCP, and only Divine Court was not cancelled as it was in name of BPTP (not Era/Adel).
Era/Adel had almost bought back 80-85% of projects from original allottees. Now the project would be constructed by BPTP and would be sold at higher rates.
He adviced me to keep the property as the login rate is very low (below Rs,2000/Sq.Ft) and location of Era is excellent.
If anybody have also heard about this kind of news/rumors.. please share...

Also, I am buyer for D1-705 in highrise.
Could you please add me in your telegram group.

Regards
Deepak Gupta
deepak.gg@gmail.com
+91 9958204111
d_gup

Return to ERA Divine Court