Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

ERA Redwood: Development of Roads nearby

Postby avishi_06 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 am

Hi! All,

Recently I have purchased a UNIT in ERA redwood Residency 3BHK ( re-sale). I have found that work on master roads nearby the area is going on and one can actually see the development happening on weekly basis. Don't know whether this will continue to happen in future as well. Looking at construction stage of ERA Redwood, I feel that if the builder is serious enough then the project can be completed in 1 years time. Towere E,F,G,H and I and almost ready, while some work is left in A,B,C,D. Has the project got tower wise possession license.

Currently the connectivity is mainly through Tigaon road and OMAXE ( courtsey SPA and new heights) will try its level best to improve this.

Please share the views.

Rgds,
Sandeep
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ERA Redwood: Development of Roads nearby

Postby harsh5f » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi,

In which tower you have bought the flat?
When are they promising you to give possession?
I have a flat in Tower I. ERA people are saying that they will give possession in 3 months for around 3 towers.
Construction of roads are also going on but not sure when it will be completed.

Thanks,
Harsh
harsh5f

Postby avishi_06 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:11 pm

I have booked in Tower D. I tower construction is completed. Do you know other people who have units in ERA Redwood. I think we all must get in touch with each other and start discussing and uniting like other socities as possession is nearby and together we can raise a better voice.

Development of Roads is in progress and frankly all this development has happened after the Visit of CM in Neharpar on 22nd April. Efforts of GWFA are worthy to mention but project specific association for ERA redwood is need of the hour.

Rgds,

Sandeep
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby harsh5f » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 am

Hi,

Yes, we should have a contact list.
I know only one person personally.
I think we can create a google excel and start putting in details like Name, unit, contact no and email id.
What's ur view on this?

Thanks
Harsh
harsh5f

Postby avishi_06 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes I know 4 direct people. So we are now 6 in number. Please e-mail me the details on sandeep29@rediffmail.com about your contact number/Unit Number. We can complile the same.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vikrammunjal » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I've a unit in Tower A, I'd like to connect as well with other owners in ERA Redwood.
I can be reached on 9886948550, vikram.munjal@gmail.com
vikrammunjal

Postby karan.grover » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Hello Everyone !
I received a letter from ERA for enhanced EDC. Does anybody else received Enhanced EDC recovery letter from Era?

Vikram: Thanks for your instant reply on gmail.
karan.grover

Postby harsh5f » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi Sandeep,

I have sent you google excel link with my details, you can put other folks details there and also give right to view it with others ERA owners.

Hi Karan,

I have yet not get the revised EDC letter.
Could you please let us know how much more per sq. feet they have demanded.

Anyone else who received the EDC letter?

Thanks
Harsh
harsh5f

Postby karan.grover » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Harsh,

Just to update,
Yesterday only, I received EDC enhancement letter from ERA Landmark. They are asking for additional EDC of Rs.173/ sq ft. I brought this flat in resale. The seller from which I brought this flat, booked this flat back in 2006 and He already paid all amount of EDC as per agreement by 2009 @ Rs.150/sq ft which was asked at the time of booking. Now, I have to figure out how they came to this figure of additional EDC of Rs.173/ sq ft.

Tommorow I'll be visiting ERA office at noida. will update you about the things. And trust me... seems like soon we have to fight like other societies for this enhanced EDC.

One more thing, Can you guys please let me know presently what amount of EDC is been charged to you? Is it the same rate for EDC @ Rs 150/ sq ft.
karan.grover

Postby arppie » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

hi..i am piyush gupta booked flat in 2006 (pre launch scheme) till that time i am just waiting for completion of the project.. but seeing the current progress i feel the builder is not so serious to complete the project in next year..well yesterday i also had received for the revised EDC letter...pls add my details also in that contact list..my email is piyush@bhel.in and my no is 9717786523...my direct no is 011-66337370...presently i am in hyderabad for some project will be back to delhi in sept end...
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi! Piyush!
You are already added. It is good to see that people on this forum have started discussing about ERA redwood. Now our first target should be to identify as many end users as possible and unite them so that we can fight for our rights.

Cheers!!
Sandeep
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby harsh5f » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 am

Hi Karan,

I have booked flat in Jan 2012 and then I have charged EDC/IDC 150 psqf.

Have you meet with ERA people, what are they saying?
What should be our next step on it?
What is the last date of making this payment?

Thanks,
Harsh
harsh5f

Postby ankurashima » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi, myself is Ankur Bansal. I also have flat in Redwood Residency flat no. D 81. I want to share my details with all of u so that we can collectly take steps.
My comtact details -
ankurbansalfca@gmail.com
ankurashima

Postby karan.grover » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Hello every-one...
Last weekend I visited Era's Noida's Office. The person there dealing with Era redwood actually don't have any Idea about how they clculated to EDC of Rs. 173/sq ft. He simply told me that that is done by there Head office.
He also informed me that the are about to start giving possession and till oct. they will complete possession of towers E, F, G, H & I. To ensure this i visited the construction site. Out of towers E, F, G, H & I... only tower I is in position of possession. towers E, F, G & H... still a lot of work is to be done... In these towers internal plasters and tiling work is completed also most of the doors are also installed. but lot of finishing is still to be done as compared to Tower I. seems like they will be ready for possession by next year apr 2013.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106673042843612136709/albums/5770825656054041681?banner=pwa&authkey=CIix2p2u8NPjQw

Does anybody else having a quick update on Enhanced EDC??? It will be great if we take collective actions/measure against this. We know we have to pay enhanced EDC.. but the enhanced amount needs to be checked. Please share your opinion.

Regards
Karan Grover
karan.grover

Postby avishi_06 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:27 am

Wonderful Job Karan. See atleast builder is saying that they will give possession in October( though different people will say different dates). Looking at the construction stage and also referring the past projects like SRS residency, towers G, H and I can be offered for possession anytime and the remaining finishing work may take place even after that. This is something which usually builders do. The silver lining is that if builder gives possession that means it has completed all the formalities to give possession. We are not clear about whether that has been done or not.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Next

Return to ERA Redwood Residency