Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ERA Redwood Possession

Like and Share the story
Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood Possession

Postby mmishra.co.in » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have received the Offer letter for the F block (F062 is mine) this week. It seems ERA is releaseing the offer letter for E and F blocks with the payment date as 30 Dec 2013.

I visited the site and it seems 7 families have moved in to the I and H blocks as of now. They are promising the handover of the E & F blocks by March 14.

Thanks
Mahesh Mishra
mmishra.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm

We all Know that G,H & I towers have got OC and soon after the Exams of children are going to be over , many families will be shifting there, But a word of caution - The whole project is Mortgaged to Punjab National bank & Money Matters Financial Services Ltd which have granted Loan of rs.52 & Rs 40 Crore respectively to Deva Buildtech Ltd which is a subsidiary of Era landmark Ltd.

I hope the Company is providing non encumbrance certificate while getting the Units registered, because thesae Financial companies hold First charge, and their permission/NOC/Non encumbrance certificate is a must for Registration to be Valid.

Otherwise the Registration documents hold no legal validity.
Pls correct me if i am wrong legally

PFA
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dhirenthakur » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Dear All,

Any updates for OC certificate for tower E and F.

Thanks,
Dhiren
dhirenthakur

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 pm

CONGRATS to all Allottees of Redwood Residency ,License has been renewed and soon Tower E & F will Get the OC.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 pm

This is The Road Route From Redwood Residency Sector 78, to BPTP Bridge .As per wikimapia.org the distance which is Pliable with easily drivable Road upto BPTP bridge is 4.256 Kms .

PFA
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 pm

With Average 30 Km/Hr speed anybody can reach BPTP Bridge from Redwood within 15 minutes. That is very Conservative speed.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Naveen Ji as posted earlier in this forum i am also a allotee in ERA Divine Court high rise since there are heavy expected delay in construction completion i have been chasing ERA authorities to extend the subvention period. they denied and offering me a flat transfer from Divine court to Redwood. what do you suggest.....
should i consider this request to transfer booking from divine court to Redwood?
Is this will be a wise decision knwoing lots of negativity on redwopod project as well?
i heard in the forum that there are some problem is some of the redwood tower do you know which are these tower?

looking forward for your input

anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Dear Sir, It is Completely Your decision . These decision are similar to marriage of a Son or Daughter. to some Relatives Boy/Girl are Mismatch But to others They are perfect Match.

Question arises only on Legality or Illegality. at this Moment, which is a proved fact.

Regarding Structural defects in Redwood Pls Furnish documentary proof similar to the Documentary proofs of Era divine court which prove it to be a Illegal structure.
Their are several person in society that have their Objective in Defaming someone , But the Issue becomes of Importance only when a Documentary proof is available
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Regarding Divine High rise their is No structure at this moment to say if it is Better or worst than anything else. This is in addition to the Illegality of Divine court.

It is Upto you to Remain in an Illegal Project which is nowhere in Picture at This moment or Live in Realty.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinayk1975 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 am

Hi All,

Have been chasing the ERA people for a year now on the news of possession of the ERA Redwood Residency Flats. I have one in the A tower, but it seems like a perpetual wait now and I am getting desperate about it. Please help in getting some information.

Regards,

K.Vinay
vinayk1975

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

A tower will get the OC but it will be the Last - Unfortunately.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby psinghal » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:45 pm

I have a 250 Sq Yrds floor in ERA Divine Floors which I had booked almost 4 years before. However, there are no updates from the builder on this.

There is a penalty clause of Rs.7 per Sq feet after Dec2012. However, they are denying the fact and not providing any updates on that.

They have also collected the increase EDC/IDC Charges from me, which I come to know that they have not submitted to the DTP office.

Can anyone please update on the current status of the ERA DIVINE FLOORS.

Has anyone filed any case against hte builder,
psinghal

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Mr Singhal,

Era Divine court is the project having no license in the name of Era Landmark( Now Adel).

There are some of the allottees in the court against the misdeeds of colonizer & Sarkaari Babus.

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby r_icky1982 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello to all members...having flat in tower G and also shifted over there..
r_icky1982

KLJ GREENS POSSESSION LETTER

Postby mnhasan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 am

DEAR ALL,
I HAVE HEARD THAT KLJ HAS OFFERED POSSESSION FOR PHASE-1 OF KLJ GREENS.IF ANY ONE HAS RECIEVED POSSESSION LETTER PLEASE UPDATE ME.

THANKING YOU,

M N HASAN
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Redwood Residency