Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ERA Redwood Possession

Like and Share the story
Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood Possession

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

hAS ANYBODY ASKED THE COMPANY ABOUT DELAYED PENALTY ADJUSTMENT TILL NOW?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Dear ERA REdwood Members:

Those who have got possesion please let us know whether you visited office and what is the response of ERA. Also did they share OC etc.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

era redwood transfer charges and mtc charges

Postby klj » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Is it a rumour that era redwood has increased the transfer charge from rs 50 to rs 200
They are demanding rs 2.60 /sq foot mtc charges
klj

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Just discussing on this forum and doing nothing else will lead to no where, to bring about change you have to fight against this day light robbery, or else never complaint about the attitude of the builder as the attitude of the buyers is also wrong. :@

It is a fact that era has increased the transfer charges to rs 200/sq.ft.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pathak_nk » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:26 pm

I agree with Rishikesh that we have to go to consumer court. Any one receive any update about possession of flats in E block. Do not accept possession letter if penalty is not been adjusted. Lets share each other's contact and have meeting and have a meeting with GWFA team to proceed to consumer court.

Naresh Pathak
pathak_nk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Before going to court you have to approach a consumer forum, i.e. raise your grievances at say http://www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in/. Consumer court only takes issues when the complainant has approached consumer forum and tried the best to resolve the matter at forum level.
If the company does not resolve to repeated reminders from forum than only the issue can be considered by the consumer court.
Also you have to unite together before doing so.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi! Guys. Pls become members of ERA Yahoo group ERA-REDWOOD-FBD78 as we are having lot of discussion and calls on issues related with ERA Redwood. Even yesterday Night we had call regarding the same.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby arppie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

i booked my flat in march 2006. it is in tower B. i visited the site last week. after passing 7 long years, i am still seeing only the basic structure in my tower. no improvement in the pace of work.. it seems that era will proved his name by completing the project in "Era" :bleh: . presently i m residing on rent & it is vary difficult to pay rent as well as EMI. as per the contarctor at site, the complete possession of the project will take another 2 years. in the meantime ppl who will get the possession pls ask era to pay penalty for the delayed possession. have anyone asked era abt this??? regarding the approach road, it will take another year to have a good road to reach era without any hassle. pls update any new information if any.
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Dear All

I went to site on Saturday and was pleased to see amazing development at master road leading to ERA Redwood. The area intersecting the master road and Tigaon road looks totally different. Though there are still couple of bottle necks from BPTP bridge to the project ( like farm land and farm house) but this should also get resolved looking at recent intent of HUDA authorities and elections around. I can say that connectivity of ERA redwood is far better than most of the projects lying on Tigaon Road or Kheri Road which have even offered possession. On contrary Tigaon Road is getting worst from poor.

For Redwood I had detailed discussion with marketing guy there. The other good news is that transfer charges have reduced to Rs 50/sq-ft for CLP and 100/sq-ft for subvention as per him . Though subvention resale have been held by ERA in G,H and I towers. This should move the re-sale market somewhat.

I had gone inside the I tower which is almost ready and they have used good quality fixtures like CERA, Jaguar etc.

Well the negative part is that work is going on at very very slow pace in A,B,C and D tower. Also inspite of relatively good connectivity and better quality of ERA Redwood , this project is not famous amongst dealers. Very rarely you will find any dealer suggesting to buy in ERA Redwood unless you specifically ask for that. Don't know why but want if anybody can answer this.

Looking at things seems ERA Redwood is very good property and has potential to fetch very good returns on our investments. Also for end user this is a good society for living compared with many projects in faridabad neharpaar.

We must do every bit to safeguard our interest and press for timely possession. Our efforts for the same will be lesser as compared with other project's investors who are already struggling with so many illegal demands.

Pls do share your views and thoughts over this so that we can get into some action.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ashishkr » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Exactly, Brokers are not advising for ERA Residency.

I don't know what exactly is the problem is in the project. yes, ERA did not get the possession which is in between the project. could be a reason. :huh:
ashishkr

Postby avishi_06 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 am

But mid-land problem is common to other projects like even OMAXE Heights. Moreover ERA Redwood has already handed over final possession of 3 towers and 2 are being done within a month.

Well the other news is that for registry those who have bought flats in re-sale need to pay @ Rs 3000/-. This is an additional burden of around 1 to 1.5 lakh.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 pm

After 7 years , i touch your feet , for your saintly patience that now you are thinking about approaching consumer court, and now you are talking about penalty issue. It is because of buyers like you that these builders don't care about promises, you have caused so many people to suffer besides you that this company has so much guts.
Bhai Logon tum Mahan ho !
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am

I don't know whether you are replying to my post of something else. But your post tone does't seem to be healty one. By the way I purchased flat in ERA redwood last year. Also about quality and approach road I am writing what I saw. So nothing to do with builder or favouring them as I am in no way related to them.

I am very much concerned about my investment and looking forward to live there that is why regularly visit there since last year.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Why not regular visits to police station & consumer court to complain against deliberate delay by the builder ?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby priti_iitk » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 pm

avishi_06 wrote:But mid-land problem is common to other projects like even OMAXE Heights. Moreover ERA Redwood has already handed over final possession of 3 towers and 2 are being done within a month.

Well the other news is that for registry those who have bought flats in re-sale need to pay @ Rs 3000/-. This is an additional burden of around 1 to 1.5 lakh.

>>Can you please let me know which are those 3 towers ERA has given final possesion, we have flat in I block, recieved offer of possesion in mar-13 (stating hand over in may-13), given the final payment execpt the intersest (which should not be there as per our calculation) but no news about final possesion till date.
priti_iitk

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Redwood Residency