Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood Residency - Delay in Construction

Postby kat_keth » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:47 am

Dear All,
Here I am attaching some photographs about the 'Beam' which we have discussing for some time. Please find attached.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11704742 ... banner=pwa

As pijush said, this problem is with only Tower B & C. But I really did not visit the other towers than B & C. So did anybody physically notice 'that' beam in other towers too...???

Regards
Ketan.
kat_keth

Postby pijushhaldar » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:12 pm

thanks once again for the pictures.

Issue with one (here 2 towers) are good enough to create doubt for other towers. I can just hope that the problem don't come in other towers latter on, and the corrective actions taken for tower B and C should be good enough.

I am bit occupied with some personal issue so not getting time for this part - were you able to get inpurts from ERA on this?
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kat_keth » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Dear All,
Following is the explanation,I got from ERA group regarding,
1.' I'shape iron girder fixed in Tower B & C's hall area.
2. Completion/Possession date.

Dear Sir,
Greetings for the day !!
We have provided ISMB 2500/200 below the particular RCC slab being the spans larger ..…
> This is a integral part of structure & on account of larger span of the slab, instead of providing concrete beam of
higher depth(650/ 700MM), steel beams of lesser depth ( I.E.ISMB 250/200) to have more head room below…
> Additionally by doing so, we reduced the dead weight of structure resulting to less earth quake stresses meaning the structure is more stable…
> This structural element has been design as per IS code of practice & shear connectors have been used to check the differential movement of
two construction material (i.e. concrete/ steel) in case of development of thermal stresses …
Thus, we conclude that we have ensured stability of structure & re-confirm that design is full proof as Indian standard code of Designs...
Possession to the clients will take some time. We expect some more patience from your end.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused from our end.
In case of any query/ clarification please feel free to contact us on 011 – 46203777 or E-mail at crm.ell@eragroup.in<mailto:crm.ell@eragroup.in>

Thanks & Regards
Team Crm
ELL
kat_keth

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

What stops you from going to consumer court. Please explain.?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:06 am

Dear All,

Yesterday I enquired in marketing office of ERA for Redwood possession. the following was discussed:

1. They are still saying that they will offer possession of flats for 3 towers in next 1 month. He says that company is very much interested in earning money in terms of holding charges.

2. Regarding tower D they say possession will happen in April- May '13.

3. Regarding EWS: He says that they need to construct only 2 floors which has already been done and fininshing in progress.

4. They have already applied for OC and awating the same.

I believe that since they have booked around 40% of flats in subvention so they should intent to deliever possession as this opportunity to earn money for them ( 75% payable on possession). Rest they are similar to other builders only.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby mmishra.co.in » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

I returned to Delhi some time back after 4 years and last week I went to Faridabad to see the construction status for the redwood residency. I was shocked to see almost no development in Faridabad till now. Lots of societies have completed but the basic amenities are still missing there. Era has completed I Tower and looks ready for possession. E,F,G,H are also almost ready. Labours are working in other A,B,C,D blocks and the date of completion is mentioned in front of the I block as 31/12/2013. :'(

Looks like sector road work has started but I could not see much of the activity there also.

Thanks
Mahesh Mishra
mmishra.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 am

Hi! Mishra Ji

Did you happen to meet any ERA group representative there. In which tower is your flat?
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Rohit_arora9999 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi All,
Even I went to Redwood site on last sunday. Tower G and H along with I looks almost ready and Tower E and F also looks like these will be ready in a month's time. Problem seems to be in rest of the towers as work looks really slow there.
Seems like Era will give possession for 2 BHK towers first and then it will complete 3 BHK towers.
My flat is in Tower H.

regards,
Rohit Arora
Rohit_arora9999
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Dear Friends,

This yahoo group is a platform to discuss all issues related to the project "Redwood Residency", we are also on facebook the link is...http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001135861419

On facebook we have a Consumers of Era page, where all consumers of Era's various projects can interact and receive information, PLEASE LIKE it , the link is....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Consumers ... 543?ref=hl

For people on Twitter, our twitter handle is ...https://twitter.com/redwoodfbd

Kindly also subscribe to our blog, the link is ...http://eraredwoodfbd.blogspot.in/

All the above links will help you keep track of all relevant information with regards to your projects progress as well as the developers role in other projects.
Take care and God Bless!!
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby mmishra.co.in » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi

My flat is in f Block (F062). I went to my floor and saw the internal work in progress in the flat. Era representatives are saying that posession will start in 2 months time. I block will be the first one followed by H, G,.... in the reverse cronological sequence.

A,B,C,D would be the last blocks to be given possession. I even asked a couple of dealers abt the resale rate for the flats and they are quoting 2500 PSF currently for Era. Everyone is asking me to hold it for 6 more months as the prices might go up once the possession have started.

The society looks horrible considering the fact that the area in the middle of the society which was being projected as Central park initially is now not a part of the society

Thanks
Mahesh Mishra
mmishra.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey guys!

Very sad to inform you that now ERA is saying of possession of atelast 1 year for towers A,B,C and D. For others it may be somewhat before. I spoke to Mr Dheeraj at ERA on 9350804599. This is really taxing for those who are paying rent and EMI. Let us go and meet some senior people there.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Going to Noida office is always a waste of time and effort and this politics of the adamant behaviour of the builder has to be dealt in Court only whatever be the Idea of the builder.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arppie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 pm

hi all....i visited the site on jan last.. but very disappointed to see any further progerss... Era has applied for completion certificate for I tower from june 2012.. but still awaiting...same is the case with other towers...tower A, B, C, D are in a very BAD situation...Era works in a very slow pace as they do not want to handovet the project this year :@ .. they need 1000 "vishwakarmas" to complete this project in 2013..whenever i go to see there, only few labour were working on the site..I booked this flat in march 2006.. its almost 7years i am still waiting for it.. :@ I am loosing my patience now...don't know what to do???/
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arppie » Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

During my last visit to redwood, i thought few towers possession will be given so some ppl might have shifted there...but it was very sad to see only 2-3 families there :'( ....even the quality of finishing of the towers are very poor :S ...by seeing the condition of the project it seems it will take another 2 years to complete for tower A, B and C :@ . Tower E &F may get OC upto Dec 2014 and tower D may be handed over upto sept 2015 tentatively...
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri May 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Till Date 8 Families have shifted, 5 in I tower 3 in G & H tower. I can confirm that one more family will shift within 7 days to I tower for sure. Those who have plans to shift should share with all. The approach road has improved considerably and all types of Facilities are available within 500 mtrs of the project, I think all should visit the site via BPTP bridge so that they see it for themselves.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Redwood Residency