Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Redwood Residency, Sector 78 Faridabad.

Re: ERA Redwood Residency - Delay in Construction

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 am

Hi all,

Hi, I just picked up a flat in Era Redwood Residency (D-85) yesterday. In my opinion the project will take 14-18 months to complete, though the company maintains that delivery will be given by the end of 2012. Also, the land in the middle does not belong to Era and is fragmenting the project. Still, Era Redwood falls on the main sector road (connecting 78 to 81) and the resale stock has almost dried up. It is a matter of time before rates spurt here.

I have heard that many families in existing Faridabad are making a beeline for Neharpar and that many society flats in Sectors 21, 45, and 46 are up for sale. This is good news for people who have invested in Neharpar.

Sunil
88006 40006
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby pijushhaldar » Sat May 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Yes as per them possession will start from december...
I went inside the towers, the quality of work appears to be good but i couldn't understand the installation of some pipes lately, the walls were holed up to pass the big red pipes... There was no one to explaining it. Don't know how will they hide it latter!?
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Has somebody from your side has asked for payment of penalty due to delay of possesion , to the Era Landmark limited, and if yes what was the answer from their side?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm

your apathy to the demand penalty for delayed possesion ,shows that u all r either investors and not end user.

Because a genuine end user will not wait for 7 yrs for possesion, without doing all out efforts (even consumer court) to pressurise the builder to give possesion.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arppie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 pm

yesterday i visited the site and found no development for block A, B, C & D...from last 3 months tower I is ready for possession but era is not geeting Completion certificate and occupancy certificate.... same is the story of tower E, F, G & H..they are also at the same stage which was at 3 months back... the project will take another 18 months to get complete...
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kat_keth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello all
Greetings of the day...!!
I have visited the site on last Sunday to review the progress of the project. Earlier I have visited in the month of May'12. Then and now the condition is almost unchanged except the following few things,
1. The basement slab work was over, now we can walk over the slab to reach to different blocks.
2. Uncovered parking bays are in progress
3. Drainage work near tower E & F block is in progress.
4. Interconnecting roads base layer (boulders) have been laid.
5. Tower G, H & I are nearing to finish as door, window panels have been fitted and outer painting of towers is almost over.
6. Road construction is also in progress. 3 road from 3 different direction are at point where they are about to meet.
kat_keth

Postby pijushhaldar » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 pm

thanks for the update kat...can you post some pictures?
is there anyone there to give any idea of possession?

what about the internal work quality?
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kat_keth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi..
I would definitely love to do that. In fact I have taken photographs for whatever points I have mentioned in my comment above. But I am sorry,I am not able to post these pics here,in this portal. Can you help me ? What is this 'BBC' format which is mentioned for uploading pics. Please suggest. I will do it.

Regards
Ketan
kat_keth

Postby pijushhaldar » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello Ketan,
For ease, you can post the pics on some external site like Flicker / Picasa or even Google+ and just share the link to the album here...

Regards
Pijush
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kat_keth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Dear Pijush,
Thanks for your suggestion. Here I am pasting the link here, please click it and have a look of the present status of the project.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1170474216 ... directlink

But most importantly, One issue I would like to share with you all. As soon as I get the pic of that issue I will present that in front of you all. But this issue is very very disturbing to me and clarification by ERA will be only way of settling down. Just give me some time. Till then have look of the above album.

Thanks & Regards
Ketan.
kat_keth

Postby pijushhaldar » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Thanks Ketan for the pics... not too bad... appears 6 to 8 months more required to complete.

but the worst thing for me is the central part of the project is others' land... this is a pure cheating on Era's part... not at all declared in the initial plan (now they mark it as other's land) and even when i asked them personally in noida office they said "no doubt it belongs to project". and now the same people deny it - its totally disgusting. I think the banks are equally to blame, as when home loan is taken the banks verify the property papers and plan, and if they don't say anything about it then its wrong on there part also :@

i am not sure what disturbing thing you are talking about, is it related to bending of the roof inside the flats (i heard it some where) or something else - for this some corrective beams are installed? or something else? :O
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kat_keth » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello Pijush,
OMG......You got it right !!!!!! I had taken the pics for the same and upload it soon. But really its a disturbing fact for all of us. The beam ('I'shape Girder) which is being fitted in hall in each flat right from basement to all floors (I have went upto only 4 floors) is hiding with wooden planks which looks like a constructed beam.
From, Where did u get this news.....?? Have you consulted with anyone from 'ERA'..??

Regards,
Ketan.
kat_keth

Postby avishi_06 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 am

DEar All,

This beam issue is with Tower B & C only. Has anyone noticed this in any other tower. I have come to know that some dealers are projecting this as a negative of ERA Redwood which is not good in our interest ( who have units in REDwood). Any news on possession. ERA is putting on their website that ERA Redwood Possession shortly. How short it is!!!!!!!
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby kat_keth » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Dear All,
When I have visited the site, there is one board displayed outside Tower I (low rise). ERA have displayed a notice board (looks fresh and newly painted) which states about the labours, wages, working hrs etc along with completion date. The date which is mentioned on the board is 1st Dec 2013.
Anybody having some other information, please share.

Regards
Ketan.
kat_keth

Postby pijushhaldar » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:36 pm

The display board is really a new information to me... Dec 2013 !!! this means 1 full year.... :S
this is bad...
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Redwood Residency