Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum and connect with residents of BPTP Park Grandeura, Sector 82 Faridabad

Re: Demand Letter received from BPTP for increased EDC Charges For project Park Granduera

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 am

Yes, I agree. Govt. of haryana, HUDA and DTCP are at fault for increasing EDC amount without doing any development works in Sectors 75 to 89, Faridabad. It is a kind of criminal negligence and criminal delay in doing developmental works in Greater Faridabad. Jan Lokpal Bill rightly considers delay on part of Govt. officers in doing works to be equated as criminal offence.

GFWA is fighting trio in High Court, Chandigarh for quashing this increase. @shubhohere, become a member of GFWA today as we require mass movement for Greater Good and Greater Faridabad.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand Letter received from BPTP for increased EDC Charges For project Park Granduera

Postby navjot44u » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi All,

I am owner of a 3BHk unit in Tower A. So far i am not being offered possession. But for this EDC & IDC hike i have enquired and seen that people the who have got possession and who have booked earlier there is change in EDC rate for each one of them. Many of them are getting EDC rate revised to 262/sq ft, some are getting 319/sq ft and others for 2011 will be getting 397/sq ft. I am not able to understand why there is so much discrepancy BPTP are creating here. When i asked the customer care executive they said its as per the year of booking and interest as applicable.

Other projects which are also coming up in the same vicinity have their EDC within 300/sqft(even they have shooted up the price) but with regards to BPTP it is reaching 400/sq ft. This seems to be a huge difference here. I believe even though HUDA has revised the rates but it should be same for all buliders in that area. It wont differ from builder to builder.

But nonetheless we are jacked here as we need the possession of our units we need to pay up the increase demand or file a case .

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Regards,
Navjot
navjot44u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anupam1966 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Dear All,

I have sent out a reply to BPTP customer service and I feel that it will be good that all of us keep up the pressure and send similar replies to Customer service .It is important that we at least put them on notice Since the next hearing is on the 06 Sep , we need the extension of payments atleast till that time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Anupam
anupam1966
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anupam1966 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Dear All,

In ref to the mail sent out to BPTP , that the issue of enhanced payment of EDC is sub judice , below is the reply .
I am still of the opinion that we all should send mailers across to BPTP as I am sure that this is not being taken seriously.

Regards

Anupam

=====================================================================
from Anindita Choudhury anindita.choudhury@bptp.com
to Anupam Mazumdar <mazumdar.anupam@gmail.com>
cc Audrey Verma <audrey.verma@bptp.com>,
Neha1 Malhotra <neha1.malhotra@bptp.com>
date Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:41 AM
subject RE: Park Grandeura/124381/E 1104
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
hide details 10:41 AM (1 hour ago)
Dear Mr. Mazumdar,
Greetings for the day.

This is with reference to the below mail. We regret our inability to extend the due date to make the payments.

"Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact us at 0124-3852787 or email - customercare@bptp.com

Thanks & Regards
Anindita Choudhury
Asst. Manager-Customer Care
Office Phone: +91-124-3852787

BPTP Limited | BPTP Crest | Plot # 15, Udyog Vihar-IV | Gurgaon 122 015 | India
Email: customercare@bptp.com
anupam1966
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Tyagi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Builders and Govt. are looting us. every body e. builder / govt. are wanting money but no body is looking at the facility what they are giving us in lieu of this.
Painful.
Tyagi

Demand Letter received from BPTP for increased EDC For Park Granduera

Postby ajay1980 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi,

I have a flat in M-Tower olf 3+1 BHK (1996 -> 2032 sq ft). Yesterday, i had received a mail from BPTP stating that the EDC had been revised from 114/sq ft to 355/sq ft. Subsequently, i have to pay 5.21Lacs within 15 days after which they willl charge 15% interest.

However, i had come to know that Omaxe & RPS are chargeing aroung 291/sq ft as EDC, so why is BPTP asking 355/ sq ft. Has anyone else received EDC at 355/sq ft. Are you people paying.

Ajay Sharma
ajay1980

Postby navjot44u » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Ajay,

I believe yours should be revised to 262/sqft. I have followed with couple of other people those who have 114 -> 262
145 -> 319 and 225 -> 393/sqft. BPTP is unnecessary charging this much amount compared to others.

Regards,
Navjot
navjot44u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ik783 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello Mr. Ajay,

We also have a flat in M-Tower 3+1BHK (2031 sq. ft.) and yesterday BPTP has also sent us the mail for raised EDC with the revised charges from Rs.114 to Rs. 355/-... we have asked them for the clarifications but haven't received any mail from them yet.

We are also confused that why are they charging different rates to different tower customers? In fact they have charged more than Rs. 114/- earlier from us. We would also request you to kindly mail them for the clarifications and scan copy of Huda memo.

Also can anyone update on 6th Sept. court hearing?

Thanks,
IK
ik783

Postby navjot44u » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Sanjeev,

As per court decision the next hearing is deferred till Nov 1st. So if you want you can delay the EDC payment but in this case we may end up in paying the interest on the EDC component. And Per the court decision builders cannot stop the possession of flats in lieu of non payment of EDC charges

The decision could be both ways if DTCP reverses the EDC charges then builders will have to refund the money to those who have already paid but if that's not the case then those who are not paying now will end up paying both interest and increased EDC amount.

So we are caught in a dicy situation here. The rest is your call or Park grandeura RWA members could suggest us something concrete to go forward with.

Regards,
Navjot.
navjot44u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navjot44u » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Sanjeev,

As per court decision the next hearing is deferred till Nov 1st. So if you want you can delay the EDC payment but in this case we may end up in paying the interest on the EDC component. And Per the court decision builders cannot stop the possession of flats in lieu of non payment of EDC charges

The decision could be both ways if DTCP reverses the EDC charges then builders will have to refund the money to those who have already paid but if that's not the case then those who are not paying now will end up paying both interest and increased EDC amount.

So we are caught in a dicy situation here. The rest is your call or Park grandeura RWA members could suggest us something concrete to go forward with.

Regards,
Navjot.
navjot44u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anupam1966 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Dear All,

This is what I received from the BPTP Grandeura Customer service on the letter issued to them
As you can see below this is total non commital

Anybody - Whats the further course of action ?

Regards

Anupam

============================================================================
Dear Mr. Mazumdar,
Greetings for the day.

This is with reference to the below mail. You are requested to refer the Enhanced EDC demand letter to remit the dues within 30 days from the letter date enabling us to proceed with the registration formalities.

Please note that any delay in making the payments would attract interest @15% p .a. & holding charges @Rs. 5/- per sq ft as per the enhanced EDC demand letter.

After receiving the payments we would process your file for registration procedure. We shall be able to execute the sale deed within 30 days from the payment receipt & clearance of the same, subject to internal & external audit observations.

"Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact us at 0124-3852787 or email - customercare@bptp.com

Thanks & Regards
Anindita Choudhury
Asst. Manager-Customer Care
Office Phone: +91-124-3852787

BPTP Limited | BPTP Crest | Plot # 15, Udyog Vihar-IV | Gurgaon 122 015 | India
Email: customercare@bptp.com
anupam1966
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tpsingh1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 pm

All,

I have a flat in tower M and had received a demand letter for increased EDC @355 Rs / Sq.Ft. In addition to the EDC demand BPTP requested interest for late payment. I had made all payments on time and when i discussed the same with customer care in Gurgaon office they said they understand the issue and agree that there is a issue in calculations. However they can’t revert the charges as of now hence they asked me to make the payments and gave it in written that the money will be adjusted during possession.

I had no choice hence I submitted the amount today. :'(

What are you all planning to do ? Does someone have a copy of Memo from Huda ? I asked for the same from BPTP but they didn't share anything.

Kind regards
Tej
-9999-044-858
tpsingh1

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi All,

If you calculate the EDC for Grandura as we have done for BPTP Princess Park, the following should be the outcome:

Based on information available at BPTP website:
a. The entire area of BPTP Grandura is 17.25 acre.
b. The total salable area of Princess Park Project is 1.58 million square ft.
Now, as per their letter, we found that present EDC charge is Rs. 1,74,94,000 per acre.
Hence total EDC charge applicable for entire area of Princess Park = 1,74,94,000 x 17.25 = Rs. 30,17,71,500/-.
If we consider that this amount should be borne entirely by buyers, then EDC charge per square ft is Rs. 30,17,71,500 / 15,80,000 = Rs. 190.99 per sq ft ~ Rs 191 per sq.ft.
In their letter BPTP claimed that we already have paid Rs. 114 per square ft.
Hence additional charge of EDC per square ft shall be Rs. 191-Rs 114 = Rs. 77 per square ft.

Also, please note that there should not be any Service Tax on the EDC payment.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Rawat
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Good work done Mr. Pankaj. This means that the builders are simply looting us everywhere and even looting us in collecting Govt dues like EDC. Now it is upto the govt agencies to take these errant builders to task. We should also unite on this and should not pay EDC till the issue is resolved to the satisfaction of GFWA. GFWA should send a letter to DTP and DC to this effect.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Tyagi » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

see there is no pain for the resident of granduera those are residing right now. if they don't pay the EDC, no body can remove them from their houses. So those guys go to them to meet present RWA, they don't care except offer the membership and some preaching. The problem for the people those are getting offer of possession from BPTP with increased EDC charges. Will they be allowed to get their flat without paying EDC to BPTP.
This is the question.
Will anybody throw light on this?
Tyagi

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Grandeura